BajaNomad

Arrogance

jrbaja - 3-26-2005 at 07:43 PM

Most of you that actually know me get a kick out of this kinda stuff.
It's true, I live in Baja. It's also true that I have been coming to Baja since before even DK:lol: I just didn't write about it as it was then fairly pristine. I was a surfer then.

And, I don't claim to base my "years of baja" blah blah blah experience on a couple trips my parents took me on.

I base it on living here. And seeing many Coop groupers in action down here. They are everywhere! Especially BOLA and places like the coop groupers go.
Neverthess, these tourists sure take offence to being told the truth about themselves :lol:
And I doubt they will even admit they were acting stupid when they wreck their atv for the umpteenth time.:lol:
P-nche gringos to be sure
apparently there is no cure
they go to the same place
and complain about the space
and the threat of being robbed
by some innocent slob

when they should really be concerned
with the little they have learned
from the likes of DK and Abob:lol:

Theres a lot to learn about Baja
from the people that live here
Not the ones behind the fence
Or an occasional visit from some P-nche gringo
although, to the coop groupers this won't make sense:lol:

Bored:lol::lol::lol:

surfer jim - 3-26-2005 at 07:57 PM

I like it...especially with the saturday night reruns on tv which I have seen many times....makes me want to go to....BOLA.....for fish tacos.....:biggrin:

Bruce R Leech - 3-26-2005 at 08:10 PM

BOLA is the place to be it is the real Baja. everyone please go there. :lol::lol:

Bola

Price - 3-27-2005 at 10:12 PM

I have looked at a couple of maps of Baja-no Bola - we are moving to San Felipe this year & would like to visit other places - we are gringos now - but not P----e
:biggrin::biggrin:

David K - 3-27-2005 at 10:29 PM

You will never see me call it B-O-L-A... Shame on you JR!:lol::lol::lol:

if I refer to it as "B de LA"

BajaVida - 3-28-2005 at 06:19 AM

will people know what I am talking about?

or should it be Bay of the Angels of Los Angeles (or is that Anaheim)?:spingrin:

David K - 3-28-2005 at 08:27 AM

Locals simply say 'Bahia' for short and the English short name would better be 'L.A. Bay' than "BOW-LAH", IMHO.:lol:

yankeeirishman - 3-28-2005 at 09:11 AM

While we are on the subject of Bay of L.A.: I plan to get there this summer. IF all the camp sites are full...where (there) can I set up to stay for a week?

JRs Verbal Diarrhea

MrBillM - 3-28-2005 at 11:29 AM

JR must be suffering from a Messiah Complex if he feels that ANY of the "P-nche" Tourists he constantly whines about give a hoot regarding his thoughts. They're simply going to keep doing what they do and he's simply going to keep whining. Progress is inevitable, no matter how any of us feel about it. Money will always reign supreme.

Skipjack Joe - 3-28-2005 at 01:23 PM

398 reads for this thread and still growing. Not bad for someone whose opinion no one cares about.

Theres 6 or 7

jrbaja - 3-28-2005 at 03:53 PM

chicken heads on here who seem to think that they are all that there is.:lol:
When in fact, these are the guys that take what I say personally. And Im sure they should.
And when willy says that no one listens, I guess he would be one of the ones painting rocks in Catavina and throwing bud cans everywhere.
P-nche gringos!:biggrin:

chickens...

Cincodemayo - 3-28-2005 at 03:55 PM

So Junior does that make you the head rooster? Same old CS.

Theres one

jrbaja - 3-28-2005 at 04:01 PM

:lol:

Cincodemayo - 3-28-2005 at 04:08 PM

There's a "Junior" on every travel board. Expert on everyone and everything. Must be a good thing to be a legend in your own mind, Eh Junior?

You are the ones

jrbaja - 3-29-2005 at 11:04 AM

following where I eat, where I stay, taking my words personally, which many of you should, and drawing maps and making cartoons about me!
I also have the most viewed posts so obviously, being a legend in my own mind has at least earned some interest from others who are interested in what I have to say about idiots!
Know what I mean sinko? By the way, when does yer loreto bay stepford dream mansion start getting built?:lol::lol::lol:

What do you call four bullfighters in quicksand?

Nikon - 3-29-2005 at 12:21 PM

Cuatro Sinko

Bob H - 3-29-2005 at 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
By the way, when does yer loreto bay stepford dream mansion start getting built?:lol::lol::lol:

That is very funny!:lol:

Cincodemayo - 3-29-2005 at 06:14 PM

Laugh as you may Jethro...It's already gone up $20,000. I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

[Edited on 3-30-2005 by Cincodemayo]

JR & his bamboo

Phil S - 3-29-2005 at 07:14 PM

JR. Suggestion for you. Come down and talk with the Loreto Bay folks regarding your bamboo plantings. They might be interested. After all, according to you, they are "selling pie in the sky"!!!
Cincodemayo Drove by you lot today, and it looks like they are finishing up your house, and probably be ready for occupany by the end of this week. Now that is fast!!!!!

Cincodemayo - 3-29-2005 at 07:28 PM

Phil...
Make that $50,000!!! You and your lovely wife should have stayed for the party that night! Look forward to seeing you next visit....Heck with junior and his bamboo, I'll get more varied species.

Thats right sinko

jrbaja - 3-30-2005 at 11:48 AM

Loreto was one of my first choices for growing. Because of the vast amount of water they have running through there.
And that very original eedtrt.:lol: