BajaNomad

I need a little help from my friends $100 DONE!

BajaBlanca - 7-21-2020 at 03:28 AM

Hello everyone! I am going to have a breakfast meeting with my scholarship students this Saturday, 7/25/2020. There are only 10 students here in town (La Bocana and Punta Abreojos) and they will wear masks, I will have them seated far away from each other but mostly far away from me!

The reason for the get together is that I already have a lot of clothes, shoes and goodies donated - my little spare room is so packed (that is a good thing) AND most importantly, since 7 students will be graduating college at the end of the year, I have to make sure they understand my expectations for the companies they apply to: full health benefits, paid vacations, retirement plan.

So, I could use a little help with the expenses:

Breakfast will be provided by Antojitos Juanita in Punta Abreojos. Two brothers who are both in the program will pick up the food at 9:30 in order to be here at 10 am. Menu is enchiladas, burritos, salad, rice and beans. It was such a hit last December that we are doing a repeat. Total $53

I would like to order a tres leches cake, there will be enough for them to take a piece home. It is made by a local baker and it is scrumptious beyond words. $15

I bought light blue paint to decorate their box of presents $15

Everything is going to be on paper plates, disposable plastic silverware, solo cups - I am taking no chances. I have hand sanitizer galore. All activities and food outside. We will be safe.

I have asked Tidiana to come and help me this Saturday morning to set out the chairs and boxes and she will serve each one their food. I will pay her for her help.

Grand total is $100.

Paypal is portella.blanca@gmail.com

If you have wells fargo, Zelle is an easy way to transfer funds. It is the same email.

Thanks amigos and stay tuned for the photos on Saturday after the fun bash!

[Edited on 7-21-2020 by BajaBlanca]

Rossman - 7-21-2020 at 04:08 AM

I got this. Money sent with Paypal

BajaBlanca - 7-21-2020 at 09:52 AM

Whooooooooooop whoop! Thanks, got it and already popped over to Juanita this morning! Thanks soooo much.