BajaNomad

Tidiana and Abraham have water piped to their lot!

BajaBlanca - 8-12-2020 at 09:12 PM

Huge day in La Bocana! Water is piped all the way to the lot - yahoooo!

DIGGING THE LINE

COVERING UP THE TRENCH

INSTALLING THE FAUCET

PAYING THE WATER INSTALLATION GUY!!

I am so incredibly grateful that slowly but surely we are getting closer to the reality of a house. This project was sponsored by La Bocana residents Kim and Scott, Cyndi and Marc and me.

Now, I ordered all the material for the huge septic. Moving onwards.

Stay tuned!

Bajazly - 8-12-2020 at 09:16 PM

Cool and hope you have a backhoe to dig that hole.

BajaBlanca - 8-13-2020 at 12:29 AM

I got that covered! When my student the architect and his dad the builder, told me how huge the hole would have to be for a septic for 9 people, I got worried. The next day (look how cool when the universe conspires) Les and I were on our daily walk and we saw Carlos, our local construction material and machinery guy. I explained my dream for Tidiana and Abraham and asked if he could help. He said, if you pay for the petrol, I will donate my labor.

And he did!

The hole is there - the material, not yet.

When Carlos stopped by for the cash for the petrol (is it diesel??? I have no idea) , his wife was with him. I asked if she liked plants and gardening. When she said yes, I suggested she walk around my garden with me. She got easily $100+ worth of plants and cuttings that day. She had a huge smile and so did I.

Sometimes, most of the time for me. life is simply GRAND.

elgatoloco - 8-13-2020 at 12:08 PM

:dudette::cool:

BajaBlanca - 8-14-2020 at 06:54 AM

:biggrin:

The material is being delivered

MexicoTed - 8-14-2020 at 06:51 PM

You're doing a wonderful thing Blanca:)

BajaBlanca - 8-14-2020 at 07:41 PM

:biggrin:

BajaParrothead - 8-14-2020 at 07:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MexicoTed  
You're doing a wonderful thing Blanca:)

She's always on the right side of helping those that need it!! Southern Baja is a better place because of her and the people that support her efforts!!:bounce:

Cliffy - 8-15-2020 at 04:35 AM

What he said above