BajaNomad

Fish Pescado donation

BajaBlanca - 8-15-2020 at 08:43 PM

One of our guests went out fishing with his grandson and caught lots of fish yesterday! He has asked if I wanted some and of course I said yes. We kept and ate a delicious yellowtail/

Here is the guest talking with Les

I actually delivered fish to 4 families but only took photos of two of them. Here is Panchito who works at the high school.

Here is Tidiana and some of her kids with 3 fish! She was so happy.

I love being Santa Claus in August!

aguachico - 8-15-2020 at 11:54 PM

Les looks great. Baja was berry berry good for him,
saludos

TMW - 8-16-2020 at 02:44 PM

That is so good of him and you to share the catch.

BajaBlanca - 8-16-2020 at 07:59 PM

It really was so nice of Terry to share. His grandson caught the 3 biggest fish and according to Terry, he is dreaming about anther visit already.

I love playing Santa with fish to give away.

Hi aguachico! Hi Tom!

amigobaja - 8-18-2020 at 02:17 PM

My grandson and i are now in BOLA where it is hotter then blazes. We fished here yesterday and caught more really nice size yellows. If you are looking for a really great fishing experince i would really recommend La Bocana as a first choice. First you cant beat Blanca and Les hospitality, you cant beat their room prices, the panga fishing is a lot less expensive and with light tackle you cant beat fishing the estuary. .here in BOLA we had a two hour rough boat ride to even get to the yellow grounds vs 20 minute ride in bocana. Its a few miles further south but i think its well worth the extra distance.

Cliffy - 8-19-2020 at 07:49 AM

Having done the BOLA thing in years past in July/Aug it really is HOT! HOT! HOT!

Used the fold out beds on the porches at Casa Diaz. with my airplane next to my room.

BajaBlanca - 8-19-2020 at 07:13 PM

Thanks amigobaja for the very kind words! I heard (but have no photos to prove it) that two days ago the fishermen here caught dorado, YT and even a marlin!

The hurricane is making it hot (if 85 is hot to you) during the day but it cools off nicely in the evenings. I am a wimp because I am melting in 85 degree weather LOL

defrag4 - 8-20-2020 at 02:32 AM

nice 4runner panchito!

BajaBlanca - 8-20-2020 at 03:15 AM

Panchito went from janitor to librarian last year - quite a great opportunity for him. He helps out the ranchos and needs a good vehicle to be able to do the mountain runs!

cococabanasandcasitas - 9-17-2020 at 05:45 PM

Hi Blanca, This is Tyson I met you last year with my dad. I love the bountifulll fishing in La bocana, and Punta Abreojos, I give away most of the fish I catch there as well. Such a wonderful place.

www.cococabanasandcasitas.com

BajaBlanca - 9-17-2020 at 06:15 PM

Great to hear from you!