BajaNomad

Banorte fideicomiso payment ??

tecatero - 8-22-2020 at 06:15 PM

Does anyone know how to pay your fideicomiso with BanNorte. They bought my fideicomiso from Banco del Bajío. I’ve tried emailing the branch in Cabo and nada. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

SFandH - 8-22-2020 at 07:24 PM

Do you have any Fidei paperwork that has a BanNorte address on it? I think that's the office you need to deal with. Other BanNorte branches may not deal with Fideis.

tecatero - 8-22-2020 at 07:27 PM

Nope. I received an email, replied many times to no avail. I obviously have mi fidei number and will probably end up driving to Cabo branch and pay it in person

mtnpop - 8-22-2020 at 08:50 PM

They took over Interacconies last year also. somewhere I have the email that you probably received. we talked to a rep at the bank and they mostly suggested that we wire the payment.. our bank looked at the info and could not seem to make it work so we sent a check in Jan. this year. as of this date it has not been processed. so now probably being charged the old late fees and interest every month,,
first bank was bad enough now who knows..... can't take care of it from Colorado.... if you have to go into Cabo.
Also bank charges a wire fee. and now the fidei. gets the 16% IVA added which seems nuts on a trust payment....

mtnpop - 8-22-2020 at 08:58 PM

"received this note from a friend in January." somewhere I have the swift numbers if you want to try them...

f you wish to pay with a check (Dollar account), here’s how Valeria said to write it:
To: Banco Mercantil del Norte SA
On the memo section, write your fideicomiso reference number.
On the back of the cheque, write this Banorte account number: 0112973935.
If you wish to pay by check from your Mexican account (in pesos), it must be written the same way, but on the back of the cheque write this Banorte account number: 0112980652
Here’s where you send the cheque:
Paseo Los Cabos
Esquina paseo del estero #interior 3
C.P 23400
San Jose del Cabo, BCS
If you want to pay cash (in dollars,) deposit to this account: 0567659419
If you wish to pay cash (in pesos,) deposit to this account 0545430782 (at the exchange rate at that branch.)
If you want to wire the money directly from your account, I have a word doc that Valeria sent me, which includes the SWIFT and routing numbers required, and that I can email to you, if needed.
A couple of things Valeria mentioned:
1) You can pay at any Banorte branch in Mexico.
2) Make a copy of your transaction receipt and have the bank email it to Valeria at valeria.zetina.perez@banorte.com, or you can email it yourself. That way she’ll send you a receipt.
3) There won’t be any late fees for a while, since they are just learning the system.

tecatero - 8-23-2020 at 04:18 AM

Thanks mtnpop. Great info and a starting point. Seems Banorte is as confused as us

AlanDow - 8-23-2020 at 02:47 PM

Banorte launched a site called ulinkremit.com that is an on line money transfer competitor with xoom, remitley, western union, etc. However the big advantage is that once you sign up and log in, there is a "Trust Services" option that you can use to pay your fidecomiso on-line. Their exchange rate was good, and no international bank wire fees (the small fee they did charge was more than covered by the $10 gift card they gave me for trying their service). My contact at Banorte was- enrique.lizarraga.rangel@banorte.com. He emailed me the info on how to pay using Ulink and it worked flawlessly and he sent me a payment receipt after my payment was received and processed by Banorte. This was a huge improvement over when my fidecomiso was held by Banco Internaciones - which did not accept any form of electronic payment and sometimes would not get the mailed payment for many months.

Skully - 8-23-2020 at 03:50 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AlanDow  
Banorte launched a site called ulinkremit.com that is an on line money transfer competitor with xoom, remitley, western union, etc. However the big advantage is that once you sign up and log in, there is a "Trust Services" option that you can use to pay your fidecomiso on-line. Their exchange rate was good, and no international bank wire fees (the small fee they did charge was more than covered by the $10 gift card they gave me for trying their service). My contact at Banorte was- enrique.lizarraga.rangel@banorte.com. He emailed me the info on how to pay using Ulink and it worked flawlessly and he sent me a payment receipt after my payment was received and processed by Banorte. This was a huge improvement over when my fidecomiso was held by Banco Internaciones - which did not accept any form of electronic payment and sometimes would not get the mailed payment for many months.

That would be a big step in the right direction for getting the fidecomiso paid.

tecatero - 8-24-2020 at 04:50 AM

Thank you Alan !,,,,,,

[Edited on 8-24-2020 by tecatero]

mtnpop - 8-24-2020 at 07:30 AM

We tried the ulink site and it would not accept our credit card for some reason. Maybe will try again and see what happens...
good luck to all of us

pacificobob - 8-24-2020 at 08:16 AM

i walked into banorte, handed over a check and bada bing. if you're located elsewhere, have a property management operator walk in and pay on your behalf.
it's part of what they do.

[Edited on 8-24-2020 by pacificobob]

Contact info in San Jose del Cabo

hdn2mx - 8-24-2020 at 08:35 PM

Grupo Financiero BANORTE

Valeria Zetina Perez

ANALISTA OPERACIÓN JR APLICACION

Dirección General Adjunta de Operaciones

valeria.zetina.perez@banorte.com

Directo (624) 1469017 Red 8609 3142

Beagle - 8-25-2020 at 04:55 AM

Following. We are in the same boat. Gonna try the APP thingy soon. Email last week to Valeria was not responded to. Will try that again as well.

tecatero - 8-25-2020 at 06:48 AM

Well, Enrique wrote me back and said Valeria would ve contacting me with amount owed and process. It’s been a few days and all crickets. My due date is Aug 27 so it looks as if I’ll be driving to a Banorte branch to avoid late fees. Thanks for all the info

BajaBlanca - 8-25-2020 at 03:54 PM

Very roundabout but if you need to send me the cash via zelle or paypal, I can send to a student who will then walk it into banorte for you all.

ncampion - 8-27-2020 at 12:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Skully  
Quote: Originally posted by AlanDow  

That would be a big step in the right direction for getting the fidecomiso paid.

Used the Ulink system to pay Banorte fido last May. There is an App for your phone. Super easy, return recipt by email. No reason to try to deal with the bank. Do a search, there was a thread a few months ago about this.

tecatero - 8-29-2020 at 07:26 AM

I have Ulink and my fidei#but have no idea on amount to pay Banorte ? Frustrated. Also it says On Ulink my trust # needs 6 or 8 digits, my number from banco inter, was 5 digits. It’s a chit show now 😂

[Edited on 8-29-2020 by tecatero]

submarine_dbk - 8-29-2020 at 12:24 PM

We used the app last May with no problem. Out previous Fido number was four digits - the one we were told to use in the app was the same 4 digits preceded by 1000. Super easy.

tecatero - 8-30-2020 at 03:43 AM

I will give it a try, thanks I assume the bank told you that and once in the app the amount owed appeared ? Fingers crossed, I am yet to get a response from Banorte and i have emailed 6 people last week.. seems they were not very well prepared for taking over fideos from other banks

submarine_dbk - 8-31-2020 at 02:12 PM

@tecatero. Yes on both accounts. We were originally given Valeria as a contact, but never heard back from her (maybe we had a bad email). Received Enrique Emanuel Lizarraga Rangel's contact info and he answered out questions within a day. This was pre-Covid and I suspect that it has gummed up customer service response times in Baja at least as much as here in the US. U2U if you need Enrique's contact info.

tecatero - 9-1-2020 at 05:02 AM

All good and thank you. Cesar got back to me with dollar amount and prefix of 100 for my existing fidei number Used the Ulink app and all is good. Expecting a receipt in the next few days. Thanks all for help, and saving me sitting in a Banorte branch office for a long time

AlanDow - 5-29-2021 at 03:37 AM

Update – For the second year in a row I was able to pay my annual trust payment to Banorte on-line using the ulinkremit.com website. However prior to making my payment, I had a heck of a time reaching any of the people I corresponded with last year at Banorte. The following three email addresses that worked last year, have all come back marked “undeliverable / bad address” this year when I attempt several times to contact them to request the amount for my trust payment due in early June of this year

cesar.alcubilla.reyes@banorte.com
valeria.zetina.perez@banorte.com
enrique.lizarraga.rangel@banorte.com

Not sure if these three are no longer with Banorte or what, however I was finally able to find an email address that went through and I got a response and my questions answered. If anyone whos trust is with Banorte is having similar problems reaching them this year, here is the email contact that worked for me-

silvia.lopez.juarez@banorte.com

pacificobob - 5-29-2021 at 06:30 AM

thanks alan. forwarded to several friends who have had similar problems.

RFClark - 5-29-2021 at 07:04 PM

We just paid our Fido a few days ago. We’re with Banco del Bajo and had to go to their office by hotel circle in Cabo San Jose to pay it. We were at home depot anyway so not a problem to go there to pay it.