BajaNomad

GITT and post a pic(s) of your signficant other who you go to Baja with

JZ - 9-15-2020 at 06:51 PM

motoged - 9-15-2020 at 08:40 PM

A weird suggestion....especially after reading your comment about one of Shari's guests as being sexy.

Just what are you looking for?

David K - 9-15-2020 at 08:43 PM

GITT ?
I don't remember abbreviations very well in my older age.

motoged - 9-15-2020 at 08:50 PM

Salsa - 9-15-2020 at 10:38 PM

Cruel world out there!!!

LancairDriver - 9-15-2020 at 11:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
A weird suggestion....especially after reading your comment about one of Shari's guests as being sexy.

Being sexy is weird? What’s the problem with that? However I can’t agree that your two significant others you posted make the grade.

motoged - 9-16-2020 at 01:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  
[

Being sexy is weird? What’s the problem with that? However I can’t agree that your two significant others you posted make the grade.

Being sexy is good.....The problem was Jizz's comment was out of line ....I don't think he would appreciate someone objectifying those pics of his SO by saying "nice boobs on that chick".....unless he is looking for that sort of approval....which is the weird part.

But he seems hard-up for approval on a number of levels.

[Edited on 9-16-2020 by motoged]

paranewbi - 9-16-2020 at 04:44 AM

As this post has become the usual degradation cycle...

I recall seeing many comments concerning a certain Nomad who posted photos of his 'co-pilot(s)' in poses that could be (and were) called out with exclamations of provocative.

That Nomad was often intimated to be the envy of other posters on this forum and some comments were no less 'complimentary' then JZ's.

Hypocrites have no shame.

mtgoat666 - 9-16-2020 at 06:01 AM

Quote: Originally posted by paranewbi  
As this post has become the usual degradation cycle...

I recall seeing many comments concerning a certain Nomad who posted photos of his 'co-pilot(s)' in poses that could be (and were) called out with exclamations of provocative.

That Nomad was often intimated to be the envy of other posters on this forum and some comments were no less 'complimentary' then JZ's.

Many of us gave that dirty old man chit for posting creepy pics of his “copilots.”

BajaBlanca - 9-16-2020 at 06:23 AM

JZ Your wife is simply gorgeous!

My google search says that GITT is a young boy???

John Harper - 9-16-2020 at 06:28 AM

Matthew 7:1-3

John

[Edited on 9-16-2020 by John Harper]

DouglasP - 9-16-2020 at 07:25 AM

GITT= Get In This Thread

What do I win?!

pacificobob - 9-16-2020 at 07:33 AM

i agree. my first thought was "WTF?......why?"......whats next dic-pics?

[Edited on 9-16-2020 by pacificobob]

David K - 9-16-2020 at 07:33 AM

Thank you, Douglas!
How about a copy of Portrait of Paloma by Harry Crosby?
U2U me a U.S. address.

Edit: the book will be mailed today!

[Edited on 9-16-2020 by David K]

DouglasP - 9-16-2020 at 07:56 AM

I'll play!

OI000057.JPG - 33kB

pam.jpg - 39kB

paranewbi - 9-16-2020 at 08:57 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

Matthew 7:1-3

John

I'll play John...

Pulled out of context that is just how some may wish to use scripture.
But, reading it in context, Jesus's words were to JEWS who had a beef with their northern tribe. As a King coming to sit in judgement in the Temple eventually, he was faced with the task of uniting a divided kingdom ("a kingdom divided cannot stand").

Read the rest of that section John and find that it further states "How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?" Jesus is speaking of judging the ones they (Jews) needed to unite with for his kingdom to succeed.

Further the remaining words address the Roman society they live among-st (who are NOT their 'brothers')...and not to engage them in the way they should be engaging their northern family.

It's all about context John

And my words you cite are not directed at those I consider members of that kingdom I am a member of.

[Edited on 9-16-2020 by paranewbi]

pacificobob - 9-16-2020 at 09:41 AM

buy-bull discussions and interpretations? this explains a lot.

BajaParrothead - 9-16-2020 at 10:10 AM

motoged - 9-16-2020 at 10:59 AM

Trophy pics? "Here's what I caught...."

Blanca, Jizzy is looking for such approval. I am surprised you bought into him objectifying his wife.

What do any female Nomads think of the OP's invitation?

Or are most Nomads oblivious to the voices of the feminist movement over the past ....oh.....sixty years?

CaboMagic - 9-16-2020 at 12:13 PM

The Pez Bella was successfully revived and released .. My arms hurt for almost a week afterwards:lol:
The Dorado fed a lot of people on the Peralta Ranch.
Wonderful memories on both .. thanks JZ for the post.

Lori Pacific Sailfish 2.jpg - 67kBTDorado.jpg - 70kB

DouglasP - 9-16-2020 at 02:01 PM

Trophy pics? "Here's what I caught...."

Blanca, Jizzy is looking for such approval. I am surprised you bought into him objectifying his wife.

What do any female Nomads think of the OP's invitation?

Or are most Nomads oblivious to the voices of the feminist movement over the past ....oh.....sixty years?

:rolleyes: FFS

people-would-talk-less-trash-copy.jpg - 71kB

JZ - 9-16-2020 at 02:33 PM

He's sexy Cabo Magic.

LancairDriver - 9-16-2020 at 02:35 PM

I think JZ, as well as most men appreciate a woman who is “easy on the eyes“. If not there may be some openings with the Monks in a monastery somewhere. It doesn’t cost anything to look but Just don’t touch without authorization from the subject. Joe Biden would approve this message.

[Edited on 9-16-2020 by LancairDriver]

LancairDriver - 9-16-2020 at 02:55 PM

I miss the fishing photos team Accurate Reels used to post regularly from the South Cape but haven’t seen lately.

Disclaimer- Not my fish or significant other.

32D0A970-AA0A-41F0-A768-237CAD00DFD2.jpeg - 176kB

aburruss - 9-16-2020 at 03:02 PM

Some of you guys are crazy. Are you just looking for something to complain or be offended about?

JZ didn't say "let's post pictures of hot chicks". JZ asked for pictures of your significant others.

Anyone could post pictures of their "significant other" boyfriend/husband (attractive or otherwise), and I bet he would have taken that post to be in the spirit of this thread.

He could have posted a picture of a dude. He could have posted a picture of an 8 foot tall, 3-headed, green skinned, lizard person who is a eunuch. He just HAPPENED to post a picture of a woman (because, you know.. his significant other IS a woman), and now, somehow, he's objectifying people, or is somehow setting back women's right.

I saw this post as an opportunity to talk about Baja, our travel partners, our travel experiences with our friends/family/significant others. Apparently really what this post did was to take away from all the excitement of people complaining and arguing on this site. :barf:

It would be nice to go a day or two without a bunch of keyboard jockeys arguing, calling names, or just otherwise being lame. Quite often (most of the time really), many of us really don't know the other people's motives or heart. Give people the benefit of the doubt. Be nice to each other. If someone does something you disagree with, shake your head and move on.

And no. I'm not sorry that I am using green-skinned lizard people as my example of a "bad" significant other post. They can be offended at me.

DouglasP - 9-16-2020 at 03:14 PM

Aburruss, well said!

The shorter version is, this place has more than it's share of judgmental purr icks.

[Edited on 9-16-2020 by DouglasP]

pacificobob - 9-16-2020 at 03:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  
Aburruss, well said!

The shorter version is, this place has more than it's share of judgmental purr icks.

[Edited on 9-16-2020 by DouglasP]

jeepers, that sounds quite......judgmental.

DouglasP - 9-16-2020 at 03:45 PM

So you can recognize it.....

AKgringo - 9-16-2020 at 05:55 PM

I already posted a picture of my former "significant other" in the Baja dogs thread.

I don't want to be shamed by other Nomads by now posting a picture of her much younger replacement! I don't want to brag, but she has some long, shapely legs....four of them!

JZ - 9-16-2020 at 08:58 PM

Boy, am I glad I didn't upload this one of her in the op. That would have been a mistake.

[Edited on 9-17-2020 by JZ]

SFandH - 9-16-2020 at 09:10 PM

Reminds me of the Miss Emerson contest at the Fiesta Island over-the-line tournaments. They still do that?

:lol:

BajaParrothead - 9-16-2020 at 09:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Boy, am I glad I didn't upload this one of her in the op. That would have been a mistake.

Fodder for Ged :O

[Edited on 9-17-2020 by JZ]

mtgoat666 - 9-16-2020 at 09:39 PM

Jizz:
Did you get the 2-for-1 deal at the plastic surgeon? That is, a penile implant for you, boob job for her?

defrag4 - 9-16-2020 at 11:54 PM

my better half

[Edited on 9-17-2020 by defrag4]

[Edited on 9-18-2020 by BajaNomad]

BajaBlanca - 9-17-2020 at 03:45 AM

Thanks for the definition of GITT!

Pic of Les coming soon! LOL

AKgringo - 9-17-2020 at 08:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  

Oooh!......Will he be wearing something sexy? :o

DouglasP - 9-17-2020 at 09:52 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  

Oooh!......Will he be wearing something sexy? :o

Quit objectifying him! :lol:

motoged - 9-17-2020 at 10:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaParrothead  

Fodder for Ged :O

[Edited on 9-17-2020 by JZ][/rquote]

Just more evidence of what a classy guy JZ is :lol:

Just a few of 'Baja Angel' from our 2012 trip to La Paz (thumbnails)

David K - 9-17-2020 at 11:24 AM

Getting into that 'Baja feeling', Bahía Concepción, Playa la Perla:

Cold beers at Mark & Olivia's Playa Buenaventura cantina:

Fruit salad at Charley's El Cañaveral, Loreto:

La Paz Malecon statues:

Tasting pitahayas at the Real de Santa Ana:

Bahía Balandra, Mushroom Rock:

San Pedrito:

Boat ride, Cabo San Lucas:

Los Cabos, El Tule:

Estero Walk, San José del Cabo:

Tropic of Cancer: