BajaNomad

woohoo we're in the orange

del mar - 9-29-2020 at 11:56 AM

we can actually go to our beaches!

https://www.sandiegored.com/es/noticias/191710/A-partir-del-...

David K - 9-29-2020 at 12:04 PM

:bounce::bounce::bounce:
(sad we need permission from our state overlords to go)

Bajaboy - 9-29-2020 at 02:02 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
:bounce::bounce::bounce:
(sad we need permission from our state overlords to go)

We go to the beach all the time. I thought your leader said it would all be over when it warmed up:barf:

JZ - 9-29-2020 at 02:27 PM

As of Monday, Baja California begins activities in orange color: Secretary of Health

During the update of cases by Covid-19, the Secretary of Health of Baja California, Alonso Pérez Rico, notified that as of Monday the state begins activities in orange coloring of the epidemiological traffic light.

"We continue with the same activities, but the capacity of each one of them increases," said Pérez Rico, who indicated that this Sunday, September 27, they will present the activities that can be carried out and their capacity.

It is worth mentioning that on the afternoon of Friday, September 25, federal government health authorities turned Baja California in yellow. Given this, the Secretary of Health of this entity explained that:

“We continue to do what we have been doing since the beginning of this pandemic. The decisions that are made are made by Baja Californians, fully knowing our territory, understanding our dynamics: work, health, mobility, "said Pérez Rico, but he maintained that going from yellow to green, can only be decided by the state health authority, being in this case the governor, "we know our state better," he added.

So far Baja California has accumulated 19,062 positive cases, 3 thousand 480 deaths from Covid-19, and still remaining with 317 active cases. Although, at least 11,106 patients have recovered.

And you, what do you think of this color change, do you think the state will soon turn green?

SFandH - 9-29-2020 at 03:40 PM

This move may end the slow downward trend in hospitalizations that's been happening for the past couple of months in BC. It certainly won't help. But some businesses and their employees will benefit. That's the tradeoff.

I'm still avoiding crowds and crowded places like the plague, so to speak.

Lee - 9-29-2020 at 04:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

During the update of cases by Covid-19, the Secretary of Health of Baja California, Alonso Pérez Rico, notified that as of Monday the state begins activities in orange coloring of the epidemiological traffic light.

"We continue with the same activities, but the capacity of each one of them increases," said Pérez Rico, who indicated that this Sunday, September 27, they will present the activities that can be carried out and their capacity.

I don't trust the MX government, generally, and ESP. do not believe anything reported about the pandemic.

For believers out there, report back through the holidays?

Don’t tease me like that!

Howard - 10-1-2020 at 06:40 PM

For a moment I thought you were talking Wahoo from the beach.

[Edited on 10-2-2020 by Howard]

[Edited on 10-2-2020 by Howard]

CasaMaximus - 10-4-2020 at 01:36 PM

I hear governor Ken doll cancelled Halloween.

JZ - 10-4-2020 at 02:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by CasaMaximus  
I hear governor Ken doll cancelled Halloween.

Good luck with that one. Is he going arrest kids now.

Some of this stuff is just ridiculous.