BajaNomad

Todos Santos tourist report

CasaMaximus - 10-14-2020 at 06:34 PM

I finally was able to spend some time in my adopted home town of Todos Santos this afternoon and early evening and I am pleased to report many of those I saw in the long customs line at San Jose del Cabo had made their way to Todos Santos.

We all started as visitors somewhere at some time. I didn’t have a chance to talk to any of them but I guessed Iowa, my wife guessed upper midwest. Very few smokers...

I see two new tequila stores and many business opening for the season at the end of the month.

chippy - 10-14-2020 at 07:02 PM

R U selling todos or what?

A little late me thinks.

CasaMaximus - 10-14-2020 at 07:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
R U selling todos or what?

A little late me thinks.

I live here. I’m telling you what I see in real time. If you care not to look go look elsewhere.

mtgoat666 - 10-14-2020 at 07:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by CasaMaximus  
I finally was able to spend some time in my adopted home town of Todos Santos this afternoon and early evening and I am pleased to report many of those I saw in the long customs line at San Jose del Cabo had made their way to Todos Santos.

We all started as visitors somewhere at some time. I didn’t have a chance to talk to any of them but I guessed Iowa, my wife guessed upper midwest. Very few smokers...

I see two new tequila stores and many business opening for the season at the end of the month.

How do you identify them as Iowans?

How is smoking status determined? And is smoking relevant to anything?

CasaMaximus - 10-14-2020 at 07:33 PM

You’ve never played the “where are they from” game? Our impressions may differ from yours come on down and see what yours are. Mine are based on overall appearance, pasty white complexion level of inflammation and or unhealthy appearance, hers are based on inflammation and obesity. Wisconsinites are seriously #%|~% up.

CasaMaximus - 10-14-2020 at 07:37 PM

There are few smokers in BCS it is an expensive habit. It is a serious addiction or fabulous extravagance. Just my observation FROM HERE:

Fernweh - 10-14-2020 at 07:43 PM

You’ve never played the “where are they from” game? Our impressions may differ from yours come on down and see what yours are. Mine are based on overall appearance, pasty white complexion level of inflammation and or unhealthy appearance, hers are based on inflammation and obesity. Wisconsinites are seriously #%|~% up.

I was able to do that at the Grand Canyon with German male tourist....
Sandals with black socks......" Guten Tag meine Herren" and they would answer for sure " Danke schoen".....

CasaMaximus - 10-14-2020 at 07:50 PM

Mississippi has the highest rate of smoking and obesity, Wisconsin isn’t close behind.

I’m not judging. I am just telling you what I SEE. If you are sensitive to this be the change you want to be. We saw some Colorado and Californians too. The Coloradans has a German Shepard and the girls from California were not wearing underwear according to my wife.

Come on down.

https://www.med.wisc.edu/news-and-events/2018/june/wisconsin...

mtgoat666 - 10-14-2020 at 07:56 PM

Come on down.

Todos santos is not my cup of tea. Too touristy, too many gringos, the beaches are meh, and I would be bored there after 3 days.

CasaMaximus - 10-14-2020 at 08:09 PM

Then you get no vote. Go trump!

Udo - 10-15-2020 at 02:39 PM

Relevance aside.

There have been 6 Punta Banda residents that have passed from smoking just this year (not COVID related).

There are few smokers in BCS it is an expensive habit. It is a serious addiction or fabulous extravagance. Just my observation FROM HERE:

motoged - 10-15-2020 at 03:59 PM

I’m not judging. I am just telling you what I SEE.

I am confused. You say you aren't judging....after saying "Wisconsinites are seriously #%|~% up."

What state are you from?

Tioloco - 10-15-2020 at 04:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

I’m not judging. I am just telling you what I SEE.

I am confused. You say you aren't judging....after saying "Wisconsinites are seriously #%|~% up."

What state are you from?

Probably from 1 of the 50 you so clearly wish you were from :light:

BajaBlanca - 10-15-2020 at 06:28 PM

I love guessing where folks are from but I love finding out where the best!

I can spot Brazilians a mile away. The walk, the talk, the clothes and even the hair style.

Cliffy - 10-15-2020 at 07:53 PM

Years ago we used to make a day trip from CSL to TS just to have lunch in a very nice and quiet café on the Plaza next to the church. Wasn't built up too much way back then. Nice quiet place then.

motoged - 10-15-2020 at 08:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Tioloco  
[

Probably from 1 of the 50 you so clearly wish you were from :light:

I would expect nothing less from a crazy uncle. :biggrin:

JZ - 10-15-2020 at 08:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  

I can spot Brazilians a mile away. The walk, the talk, the clothes and even the hair style.

Booty size?

motoged - 10-15-2020 at 11:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  

Booty size?

Jizz is a real class act again .... :barf:

pacificobob - 10-16-2020 at 03:58 PM

KLASSY indeed. but in the bakersfield stripper sense of the word.

motoged - 10-16-2020 at 06:28 PM

Those girls are at least a rung or two above :biggrin:

JZ - 10-16-2020 at 06:36 PM

Now, now, it's not like I posted an actual Brazilian booty, or any thing..

[Edited on 10-17-2020 by JZ]

[Edited on 10-17-2020 by BajaNomad]

AKgringo - 10-16-2020 at 06:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

Now, now, it's not like a posted an actual Brazilian booty, or any thing..

[Edited on 10-17-2020 by JZ]

Do you have coordinates and way points? :o

eguillermo - 10-27-2020 at 04:55 PM

Curious about the elevation on that thing too.

pacificobob - 10-28-2020 at 07:09 AM

goodness , that jizzy is quite the play-aaaah!