Has Water and Power

Plenty of room for a garage

Extra lot available next to it - big enough to build a rental unit

Please write to Les for more details:

Les Heil <bajabocana@gmail.com>
Mexican cell phone 52 615 107-2400
Mexican landline 52 615 156-0056

advrider - 11-3-2020 at 10:18 AM

Looked at this place in March, very nice and right on the water. Cool little town with good restaurants and stores.

steekers - 11-3-2020 at 03:27 PM

There are many places called La Bocana. Which one is this? On leased land?

Don Pisto - 11-3-2020 at 04:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by steekers  

this is the one on the Vizcaino.......get ready for a map!:coolup:

thebajarunner - 11-3-2020 at 05:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by steekers  

You would think that by now the most casual reader of Nomad would know that Blanca and Les are in the town next to Abreojos

Further reading, in her post, says "titled"
Don't think that has any overtones of lease issues.

BajaBlanca - 11-3-2020 at 07:18 PM

No lease is correct, it is not ejido land.

David - please post a map for me!

This La Bocana is called Estero de La Bocana, it is very close to Punta Abreojos which is a surfing location.

Our village of 1600 is located on the Pacific and the turnoff to Punta Abreojos and then subsequently to La Bocana is between Vizcaino and San Ignacio.

BajaBlanca - 11-3-2020 at 07:32 PM

Master bedroom 1

Master bath

BajaBlanca - 5-23-2021 at 03:51 PM

yahoooo The house sold and I bet the new residents are going to love it! It is so beautiful and I gave ideas and Les implemented them. It is so pretty that I wanted to move there but Les loves our view. I do too but steps from the beach is steps from the beach LOL

The buyers are kiters, May and June are perfect kiting weather months.

yahoooo

shari - 5-24-2021 at 06:15 PM

that's great Blanca...congratulations! Sounds like the kiters are discovering our area is great for them especially in April-May!

mojo_norte - 5-25-2021 at 08:01 AM

Exotikite does there Spring wave camp here ? Could become the next Los Barriles - Million dollar beach homes. Pickleball

gnukid - 5-25-2021 at 09:50 AM

Impressive, love the quality and design choices.

Don Pisto - 5-25-2021 at 11:36 AM

someone scored! if I were in the housing market it would be either La Bocana or Abreojos, its about all we have left: btw Blanca these days its either "owners suite" or "primary bedroom":lol:..congratulations on the sale!

BajaBlanca - 5-25-2021 at 05:17 PM

mojo - I am ready for neighbors!!!!

gnukid, the pics do not do the house justice. It was built with so much love and care. Not only that, there is a house going up on the lot in front, so they have cleaned everything up. An American is building it for a Mexican lady friend. OOOOh lala

Lastly, we used to have water issues - a couple years ago seems like water never was consistently piped in. No issue nowadays. Comes in like clockwork now.

JZ - 5-25-2021 at 05:56 PM

Congrats on the sale. It happened pretty fast.

Real Estate in Baja is hot right now.

gnukid - 5-26-2021 at 06:21 AM

I stopped by a Notario the other day in La Paz and they processing 100 escritoros in one day... RE is very hot in Baja.

SFandH - 5-26-2021 at 07:01 AM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
I stopped by a Notario the other day in La Paz and they processing 100 escritoros in one day... RE is very hot in Baja.

Certainly true in the Mulege area also. This past winter gringos were buying houses
on leased lots and titled lots around Bahia Concepcion
and in the valley west of town.

According to recent news reports the RE market in the US and Canada is red hot also.

Is the market peaking? What's your guess?

[Edited on 5-26-2021 by SFandH]

mtgoat666 - 5-26-2021 at 07:23 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

Certainly true in the Mulege area also. This past winter gringos were buying houses

According to recent news reports the RE market in the US and Canada is red hot also.

Prices in USA so cal are ridiculously high. I can’t tell you when they will peak. But irrational valuation always peak, and are followed by some sort of crash.

P.s. I hope y’all are not “investing” in crypto currency :lol::lol:

JZ - 5-26-2021 at 07:24 AM

It's peaking for damn sure in the US. Mexico it demands where you are looking. Some places are way off their peaks.

Ateo - 5-26-2021 at 08:16 AM

Hey Blanca,

Congrats and thanks for the tour you gave of this property a few years ago! That was a great couple of days. Hope to see you soon....

Jon

Bajaboy - 5-26-2021 at 11:17 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

It's insane here in San Diego. We're cashing in our chips. Escrow is set to close in two weeks. Our profits will go into boring ETFs.

BajaBlanca - 5-26-2021 at 07:57 PM

So many lots being bought here. It took 15 years for real estate to take off, but finally we shall have lots of neighbors. Both Mexican and foreign. I am ready!

Jon, we shall be in Europe from June to end Sept. Come when we are here if you can!

wilderone - 6-4-2021 at 08:14 AM

Market peaking? I'm wondering if there is a segment of people who have decided to retire earlier than planned, having lived through a year of not working and decided they like it. Or maybe people have always wanted to buy a vacation home, and made a lot of money in the stock market from Feb '20 to Dec '20 and can now afford it. And there was a couple trillion dollars being handed out without much accountability - many fictitious businesses got relief money.