BajaNomad

Hey! I'm not selling it!

yankeeirishman - 3-29-2005 at 09:04 PM

Oh come on! You relocated my post to a spot that has darn near nothing but "for sale" there! I seen less qualified posts in the General than this one of mine. Think you could put it back where Nomands and the LIVING will see it...instead of the BOTTOM of the Webpage. Come on now...be a sport!

Wanted-tow my trailer!

Want your gas and expenses paid, for going to San Felipe? I have a14 foot enclosed trailer, good tires, and legal documents for it. If you are near Sacramento, California. ?Just tow it to my lot at Campos Octillio, San Felipe, Norte Baja. Your gas and expenses will be paid, for going down there. Please email me.

[Edited on 3-29-2005 by yankeeirishman]

[Edited on 3-30-2005 by yankeeirishman]

If I was heading south I'd make the effort to help you...

RandyMacSC/SO - 3-30-2005 at 01:10 AM

(Wanted-tow my trailer!)

However, I will not heading south to Baja in the near future, but will be some time later. Perhaps if you are still looking during the time frame I plan to head down, I might be able to help you.

Perhaps the costs of gas might be the same or perhaps less than having it shipped by a Semi Truck heading south to Baja from California. Then again, maybe it can be shipped south cheaper and safer on a semi-truck heading to the Baja?

Just a thought.

RandyMac

[Edited on 3-30-2005 by RandyMac]

Thanks

yankeeirishman - 3-31-2005 at 11:21 AM

RandyMac...
Thanks for the info and offer. I will be taking it at the end of April if no one takes the offer. I just really didnt want to drive 55 mPH to Mexico! A 14 hours run is bad enough...but 18 hours or so...is nutzo.

Quote:
Originally posted by RandyMac
(Wanted-tow my trailer!)

However, I will not heading south to Baja in the near future, but will be some time later. Perhaps if you are still looking during the time frame I plan to head down, I might be able to help you.

Perhaps the costs of gas might be the same or perhaps less than having it shipped by a Semi Truck heading south to Baja from California. Then again, maybe it can be shipped south cheaper and safer on a semi-truck heading to the Baja?

Just a thought.

RandyMac

[Edited on 3-30-2005 by RandyMac]

You might be surprised...

Mexray - 3-31-2005 at 11:49 AM

Except for the additional time at the lower speed, I always find it's much less stressful to stay over to the right and watch the scenery!

Let all those Sol-Cal 'racers' compete for their spots in the fast lane, while I enjoy life at 55!

Just my thing, I guess...sorry I don't have the time, or I'd tow it for you. We took our small camp trailer down there for the Matomi Trek last year. From SF we went south to Hwy 1, and on down to Mulege. Actually towing a trailer in Baja tends to keep one's speed closer to the actual speed limits - a good thing now that they are using more radar on the hwy....:?: