BajaNomad

Who all has flown since the pandemic hit in March? What are your plans to fly to Baja in 2021?

JZ - 1-2-2021 at 06:04 PM

We've flown a good bit. Plan to fly to Loreto in February.

On a flight to Nashville right now.

AKgringo - 1-2-2021 at 06:26 PM

I haven't flown anywhere since the Rona landed here. I don't plan to even walk through a terminal to get on a plane until I have had the vaccination.

Even when I do fly again, it would be to Alaska. My enjoyment of Baja pretty much requires me to have my own beater vehicle, and my dog prefers roads, instead of airline kennels!

JZ - 1-2-2021 at 06:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
I haven't flown anywhere since the Rona landed here. I don't plan to even walk through a terminal to get on a plane until I have had the vaccination.

Even when I do fly again, it would be to Alaska. My enjoyment of Baja pretty much requires me to have my own beater vehicle, and my dog prefers roads, instead of airline kennels!

Alaska is a great airline. They bought Virgin America giving them a lot more routes.

Recently, they just ended all "change fees." That makes them really flexible.

mtgoat666 - 1-2-2021 at 09:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

Do you ever wonder if your behavior directly or indirectly contributes to particular deaths or the general mounting death toll?

JZ - 1-2-2021 at 09:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Do you ever wonder if your behavior directly or indirectly contributes to particular deaths or the general mounting death toll?

No. Of course not. I wore my mask the entire time.

Hopefully, we helped keep a few poor souls employed and out of depression.

Tomorrow I will help a family in rural Indiana stay a float.

What have done to help your fellow man?

[Edited on 1-3-2021 by JZ]

pacificobob - 1-3-2021 at 07:58 AM

Hopefully, we helped keep a few poor so and out of depression.

your generosity, selflessness , and bull sheet knows no bounds.

[Edited on 1-3-2021 by pacificobob]

ligui - 1-3-2021 at 08:06 AM

Saw two Gop Rep. Just died from covid. They also were non maskers.

Keep spreading it JZ. Less fools the better.

surfhat - 1-3-2021 at 11:05 AM

Darwin awards comes to mind.

motoged - 1-3-2021 at 11:21 AM

Tone deaf ...:rolleyes:

This guy just likes to troll BN with his travel and self -indulgence....and then gets righteous when challenged by sensible folks.

Nothing here....keep moving to a better topic.

[Edited on 1-3-2021 by motoged]

motoged - 1-3-2021 at 11:55 AM

Hopefully, we helped keep a few poor souls employed and out of depression.

Tomorrow I will help a family in rural Indiana stay a float.

What have done to help your fellow man?

Argue with this guy:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/pope-francis-politicians-pandemic-travel-1.5859963

[Edited on 1-3-2021 by motoged]

ligui - 1-3-2021 at 12:30 PM

You are so right motoged. I fell into commenting against what I believe is stupid and puts others in danger until we can get this mess cleaned up.

New subject is a much better idea !:light:

See everyone in Baja when we are all safer :bounce::bounce:

surabi - 1-3-2021 at 01:37 PM

Nice essential travel, JZ. Your jerkdom is ongoing. Strange thing to be so proud of.

[Edited on 1-3-2021 by surabi]

mtgoat666 - 1-3-2021 at 02:53 PM

Shorty mcjizzy at the airport on his way to Nashville:

pacificobob - 1-3-2021 at 03:10 PM

jizzy has a bizarre collection of unfilled needs. affirmation not the least among an impressive list..

''U.S. Air Travel Hits Pandemic High, Adding to Fears of Yet More Case Surges and the New Variant''

Lee - 1-3-2021 at 08:29 PM

If I fly any time soon, I will consider a hazmat suit and portable 02.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/03/world/covid19-corona...

DouglasP - 1-3-2021 at 08:45 PM

Flew from Loreto to Idaho on Dec 17th.
Flying back to Loreto on January 14th.
They set the rules for flight, I follow them.

[Edited on 1-4-2021 by DouglasP]

ligui - 1-4-2021 at 07:24 AM

Doug you should ask for a middle seat that way you can enjoy the company of people you don't know on either side. Good social distance.

:?:

JZ - 1-4-2021 at 07:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ligui  
Doug you should ask for a middle seat that way you can enjoy the company of people you don't know on either side. Good social distance.

:?:

Almost every airline blocks the middle seat. Except American and United.

AA and UA have long been the worst airlines in the US. Avoid them at all costs.

ligui - 1-4-2021 at 07:43 AM

I know that most airlines block the middle seat. But I was making a point.

Get it :?:

DouglasP - 1-4-2021 at 08:39 AM

I don't get it ???

sd - 1-4-2021 at 09:06 AM

I flew from Orange County, CA to Cabo over Thanksgiving. Had to connect in Phoenix as they were not doing direct flights at that time,
Southwest had stopped keeping their middle seats open, but planes both ways were just over half full.

This was the first plane trip I had taken since Pandemic started. I was concerned. I found airport terminals were not very busy.

I had myself tested prior to leaving, and again when I arrived home. Both tests were negative.

I found everyone in Baja were bein very safe with masks, hand washing, distancing, temperatures taken, etc.

Not being perfect, but not traveling or socializing like before.

Be safe, looking to a better year.

JZ - 1-4-2021 at 10:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
If I fly any time soon, I will consider a hazmat suit and portable 02.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/03/world/covid19-corona...

You will find others joining you. From Saturday at LAX.

motoged - 1-4-2021 at 10:28 AM

I know that most airlines block the middle seat. But I was making a point.

Get it :?:

The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again invited readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supplying a new definition.

Here a few of the winners:

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Bozone ( n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

BajaRun - 1-4-2021 at 11:00 AM

Another BN thread full of Judgement, Hate and No Tacos.

Safe Travels Amigos

ligui - 1-4-2021 at 11:49 AM

Chinese are able to go around without masks now because people there had to wear them and stay home without traveling. They got under control.

Wake up you guys ! we have more death per capita then any where else in the world .

Keep traveling and you keep spreading.

A child could understand this. :o

WestyWanderer - 1-4-2021 at 12:28 PM

You really believe what China is selling??

We have more death per capita than Sweden? Maybe they were on to something....

DouglasP - 1-4-2021 at 01:19 PM

upload_2021-1-4_9-2-20_copy_316x423.png - 217kB

scouter - 1-4-2021 at 03:19 PM

I have been all over the USA at least 20 states and many more cities.

All for business we are an essential company that provides a very unique service / product to the concrete rehab industry.

It has been very challenging gloves and masks on air planes and only one person to a hotel room.
( some of the trips are with crews as much as 25 people)

The work we do needs to be done to maintain critical infrastructure.

We have always asked the crews and there families if there good to go and have only had a couple folks decline the travel.

its been a crazy year for sure....

We feel blessed to be working because so many are not.

Happy New year !

JZ - 1-4-2021 at 04:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by scouter  
I have been all over the USA at least 20 states and many more cities.

All for business we are an essential company that provides a very unique service / product to the concrete rehab industry.

It has been very challenging gloves and masks on air planes and only one person to a hotel room.
( some of the trips are with crews as much as 25 people)

The work we do needs to be done to maintain critical infrastructure.

We have always asked the crews and there families if there good to go and have only had a couple folks decline the travel.

its been a crazy year for sure....

We feel blessed to be working because so many are not.

Happy New year !

Good for you my friend.

ligui - 1-4-2021 at 05:58 PM

356,000 plus have died in the USA. Good job. And it's getting moving even faster. Good job again.

Remember to ask for the middle seat.

JZ - 1-4-2021 at 07:33 PM

356,000 plus have died in the USA. Good job. And it's getting moving even faster. Good job again.

Remember to ask for the middle seat.

About 22K under age 55 have died. Less than car crashes.

Millions under 55 are without work. Millions more are in depression. A hundred thousand+ small businesses have closed forever. 20 million school age kids are being held hostage by teachers unions (while their leaders posts on IG from Old San Juan in PuertoRico). Fauci says the kids must go back to school. The WHO says lockdowns are terrible for poor countries.

Protect those at risk. Support the economy. That's what my family chooses to do.

[Edited on 1-5-2021 by JZ]

motoged - 1-5-2021 at 03:32 PM

...and I guess that's the hull truth, eh Buck ?

mtgoat666 - 1-5-2021 at 03:43 PM

Is 22K deaths OK with you?

Ken Cooke - 1-5-2021 at 04:28 PM

Millions under 55 are without work. Millions more are in depression. A hundred thousand+ small businesses have closed forever. 20 million school age kids are being held hostage by teachers unions (while their leaders posts on IG from Old San Juan in PuertoRico). Fauci says the kids must go back to school. The WHO says lockdowns are terrible for poor countries.

Protect those at risk. Support the economy. That's what my family chooses to do.

22k deaths? Did you make that number up?

Teachers unions holding children hostage? You're an idiot, JZ.

A students older sibling just told me today their Mother is battling Coronavirus.

My wife gets about 5 calls a day requesting Home Care by Covid sufferers, but the family members surprisingly don't have Covid.

I had to cancel my annual 4WD run up Berdoo Canyon Road into Joshua Tree National Park - an annual run that I haven't skipped since the early 2000s.

As of today, there were 356,000 deaths from Covid. I think that you and your family have been lucky so far.

As for traveling, this School Teacher only visits the desert and desolate mountain areas where the wife and I can boondock far from outsiders.

John Harper - 1-5-2021 at 06:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ken Cooke  

A students older sibling just told me today their Mother is battling Coronavirus.

My wife gets about 5 calls a day requesting Home Care by Covid sufferers, but the family members surprisingly don't have Covid.

I had to cancel my annual 4WD run up Berdoo Canyon Road into Joshua Tree National Park - an annual run that I haven't skipped since the early 2000s.

As of today, there were 356,000 deaths from Covid. I think that you and your family have been lucky so far.

As for traveling, this School Teacher only visits the desert and desolate mountain areas where the wife and I can boondock far from outsiders.

Ken,

JZ has no clue how much of a logistical, and now, a political burden opening our schools has become. I've had a "priority" group of students since September, those who, for whatever reasons "distance learning" is not working. Masked, distanced, and sanitized every day. Believe me, we want to get students back, but when 50% of our population doesn't seem to care about their fellow citizens, we're screwed.

Parents, unions, school boards are all at loggerheads. National leadership might have helped, but it's far too late now.

John

Ken Cooke - 1-5-2021 at 08:53 PM

There is also the cautionary tale of Isaías Hernández. Covid must have snuck up on this unfortunate traveler:

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-01-01/covid-19-a...

JZ - 1-6-2021 at 12:21 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Ken Cooke  

The ~22K are deaths under 55 as I stated. That is straight from the CDC website. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

For sure teachers unions are blocking young kids from going to school. Fauci says they need to go to school. They are very unlikely to get sick, and are not strong spreaders. They are suffering greatly and not learning from Zoom classes. Again, this is a fact.

In Chicago a week ago one of the union leaders from the largest school district posted that it was too dangerous for teachers to be in classrooms. 3 days later she got caught posting from Puerto Rico on Instagram. Yes, the unions are holding the kids hostage for their own gain.

ligui - 1-6-2021 at 07:22 AM

Here boy ,come on boy. Sit ,good boy !:biggrin:

John Harper - 1-6-2021 at 05:21 PM

In Chicago a week ago one of the union leaders from the largest school district posted that it was too dangerous for teachers to be in classrooms. 3 days later she got caught posting from Puerto Rico on Instagram. Yes, the unions are holding the kids hostage for their own gain.

That's your evidence? Seriously? You really are a fool.

John

JZ - 1-6-2021 at 05:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

That's your evidence? Seriously? You really are a fool.

John

There are thousands of stories just like that one. Teachers' unions have too much power, and use it to the detriment of kids. Below is one example that took me 2 mins to find.

https://www.kusi.com/a-los-angeles-teachers-union-says-publi...

Officials from the district say they don’t have the resources to safely reopen amid the coronavirus pandemic while critics cite the data that shows children have very low risk to the virus.

But in Los Angeles, the decision has to reopen schools has become political.

The Los Angeles Teacher’s Union is one of the largest in the state, and the “United Teachers Los Angeles” say public schools should not reopen unless their demands are met.

Their demands include implementing a moratorium on private schools, defunding the police, increasing taxes on the wealthy, implementing Medicare for all, and passing the HEROES Act, which allocated and additional $116 billion in federal education funding to the states.

The unions demands also took aim at charter schools.

The United Teachers Los Angeles union says these policies must be implemented on both the state and national level before reopening schools.

Opponents, mainly Republicans, believe these demands prove that San Diego Unified and Los Angeles Unified School District’s decision to conduct classes online is a political one, not driven by the data.

[Edited on 1-7-2021 by JZ]

John Harper - 1-7-2021 at 05:53 AM

Opponents, MAINLY REPUBLICANS, BELIEVE these demands prove that San Diego Unified and Los Angeles Unified School District’s decision to conduct classes online is a political one, not driven by the data.

Yes, it's clearly all the teachers union fault. Republicans just showed us yesterday at our nation's Capitol how far they will go with a "belief" unfounded in fact. Enjoy the KoolAid.

John

JZ - 1-7-2021 at 06:07 AM

Opponents, MAINLY REPUBLICANS, BELIEVE these demands prove that San Diego Unified and Los Angeles Unified School District’s decision to conduct classes online is a political one, not driven by the data.

Yes, it's clearly all the teachers union fault. Republicans just showed us yesterday at our nation's Capitol how far they will go with a "belief" unfounded in fact. Enjoy the KoolAid.

John

Read their demands. Don't try to spin it on one word or deflect it by bringing up some whackados. That's lazy and deceptive. And why make childrens' education political at all.

[Edited on 1-7-2021 by JZ]

John Harper - 1-7-2021 at 09:57 AM

And why make childrens' education political at all.

That horse left the barn decades ago.

John

motoged - 1-7-2021 at 12:33 PM

Thinking about travel?

An interesting take:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/philosophy-covid-travel-politicians-1.5862586

caj13 - 1-8-2021 at 09:51 AM

So lets examine JZ's points of contention - from a factual and logical point of view
first he writes (numerous times)

OK JZ - Besides your premise being completely flawed ( a point you should have learned in debate 101. And if you had actually learned that lesson, you MIGHT have had a shot at passing the BAR - didn't work out that way eh?
anyway your number is wrong - completely wrong - and it's wrong enough that it makes your argument actually support locking down and extensive measures. See, when you get the facts wrong - you end up self destroying your supposed point - thats Debate 101 again - maybe you should have taken notesd!
so if you want to continue that debate - come back with a real number - instead of something you apparently pulled out of someone's sunshine ingress port!

JZs next pontification
Millions under 55 are without work. Millions more are in depression. A hundred thousand+ small businesses have closed forever.
so
Any way to get actual numbers and reports? How do you know a business is closed forever. If a restaurant closes and choses to no re-open, then a new restaurant comes in and opens up - is that a lost business still? or would that count as Covid created Jobs?

any idea how many people have become depressed because one of their family members are part of the 350 ,000 people have died? or does that depression not count?

Next JZ spouts this this right wing talking point

20 million school age kids are being held hostage by teachers unions (while their leaders posts on IG from Old San Juan in PuertoRico).

On a personal Note JZ, why is it you can go on vacation anywhere and anytime you want - but Teachers Union leaders are Banned from doing that? who is it that decides which is OK, and which is evil JZ?

and finally JZ illustrates his complete lack of reading comprehension
Fauci says the kids must go back to school. The WHO says lockdowns are terrible for poor countries.
In reality:
Fauci says kids must go back to school - SAFELY JZ. Had your orange overlord instituted a nationwide robust testing program (6 - 8 million per day) and extensive contact tracing - we would have been safely back in schools long ago - but he didn't JZ - and why was that? It wasn't a political reason - was it?

and we already addressed the WHO statement several weeks ago, with me pointing out you obviously did not read and understand their statement, and had apparently no ability to apply that to current conditions. Go back and re-read it JZ - if you need help interpreting/ explaining it - just let me know, I'd be glad to help you overcome your lack of comprehension!

[Edited on 1-8-2021 by caj13]

JZ - 1-8-2021 at 10:33 AM

I'm not sure what you are rambling about.

As of today, 23,250 under 55 have died. Most of them with existing health issues or obesity. Source CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/index.htm

Per the National Safety Council 38K died in car crashes in 2019. I don't know how many were over 55, but, I think it's safe to assume it's not more 40% of them.

All your other points are false, but I'm not going down that rat hole with you. I've posted direct quotes from the WHO many times.

"The only time we believe a lockdown in justified is to buy you time to reorganise, regroup, rebalance your resources; protect your health workers who are exhausted," Dr Nabarro said.

"But by and large, we'd rather not do it." "Lockdowns have just one consequence that you must never ever belittle, and that is making poor people an awful lot poorer."

[Edited on 1-8-2021 by JZ]

bajatrailrider - 1-8-2021 at 02:15 PM

More I want my way Ca crap . He asked a question if you can't answer it . Why not shut up from dog pictures to air planes get real. :light:

David K - 1-8-2021 at 03:10 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
More I want my way Ca crap . He asked a question if you can't answer it . Why not shut up from dog pictures to air planes get real. :light:

Happy New Year, Larry!

For whatever reason, some Nomads here like to dictate how others should enjoy life or have us stay locked up in fear. It is tough on us all who are not traveling, but if you want to judge if it is right or wrong, keep it to yourself. Hating others who are having fun or a normal life is your right but not your public duty.

The next 4 years are going to be miserable with $5-$10/ gallon gasoline and all the price increases on everything that needs transportation to get to you... and that is everything! So, let's be nice to each other through this and maybe take time to learn to speak Mandarin?

John Harper - 1-8-2021 at 06:45 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by David K  
...and maybe take time to learn to speak Mandarin?

No problem, those Bill Gates nanochips being injected with the vaccines, include Mandarin and Russian along with the mind control programs. ;)

Ni Hao, DK!

ALL Democrats speak Chinese already, you didn't know that?

Zai jian

John

[Edited on 1-9-2021 by John Harper]

WestyWanderer - 1-10-2021 at 10:15 PM

I doubt anything I say will change anyone’s mind on here, I’m sorry I got involved. I’m speechless.

JZ - 1-10-2021 at 10:53 PM

The doggie is home and met her new mommy.

motoged - 1-10-2021 at 10:56 PM

I am almost speechless....for other reasons.
BN is an outlet for information, help, and entertainment.

Some posters use it as such....and every once in a while someone posts something that stirs up a lot of feelings. Political comments do that for some of us. Both sides of "The Divide" post their replies, responses, and reactions.

As an individual who tends to hold liberal views, I have certainly expressed my views and opinions. On occasion, a poster will come along with statements I find irresistable....and at such times I have let loose with my thoughts.

Some Nomads agree, some disagree, and some suggest that I should disappear (or get disappeared). That's all fine and well.

Recently I posted some comments in this thread that related to a frequent poster, his style of commentary and a perception supported by others that this poster is primarily self-focussed and self-centered.

That post was removed and I received a warning from our moderator that I would be banned from posting on BN if I made such comments again in the future.

So, the next u2u message I get is from this individual threatening me (not the first time) with"exposing" me and sending pictures of me throughout my life to everyone I know
via the internet.

I will do my best to restrain myself from my pernicious predilection of calling this guy out with his posts (while seeing others doing it on a fairly consistent basis).

As I really don't have much to hide about my life, anyone wanting to see pictures of me throughout my life, please let me know.....I can muster some up. Sorry, no naked snaps, no Cops footage, and no wanted posters.

So, while not being speechless, I am curtailing my editorials. I will leave that up for the regulars....hopefully some will continue calling BS when they see it.

I can be reached by throwing a stone at the door of my cellar where I am holed up in fear, screwing the gov't out of my paid-for social security pension, being a terrible person, and all that.

pacificobob - 1-11-2021 at 07:33 AM

an unquenchable thirst for validation.

John Harper - 1-11-2021 at 07:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  

So, the next u2u message I get is from this individual threatening me (not the first time) with"exposing" me and sending pictures of me throughout my life to everyone I know via the internet.

Attempted blackmail, extortion, and wire fraud. A trifecta of felonies.

John

Cancamo - 1-11-2021 at 09:32 AM

Goat,
Keep up the good work.

To some, the truth hurts. The times we live in.

pacificobob - 1-11-2021 at 10:04 AM

motoged, i hope you will continue to post. i find your comments refreshing and insightful..
i continue to be repelled by the ******y-ness of jizzy and sad comments.

motoged - 1-11-2021 at 10:16 AM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
motoged, i hope you will continue to post. i find your comments refreshing and insightful..
i continue to be repelled by the ******y-ness of jizzy and sad comments.

Oh, I am not going away. I just need to curtail my comments about some politically cretinous ideologies, attention hoars, and similar chite magnets.

This moth is learning to not always flutter directly into the flame :biggrin:

Moth to the flame?

AKgringo - 1-11-2021 at 10:56 AM

Ged, it is more like a bull going after the red cape. Not only will the cape get yanked away, the guy has a sword behind his back. Ignore the cape!

By the way Ged, I enjoyed the couple of days we spent exploring central Baja. I have a different point of view on a few issues, but I respect you, and your opinions.

I have never met the Matador, but will reserve judgement until I have something more than social media to form an impression.

I hope to visit you some time in Kamloops. I will be wearing a mask, don't shoot!

motoged - 1-11-2021 at 11:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Ged, it is more like a bull going after the red cape. Not only will the cape get yanked away, the guy has a sword behind his back. Ignore the cape!

By the way Ged, I enjoyed the couple of days we spent exploring central Baja. I have a different point of view on a few issues, but I respect you, and your opinions.

I have never met the Matador, but will reserve judgement until I have something more than social media to form an impression.

I hope to visit you some time in Kamloops. I will be wearing a mask, don't shoot!

Gary,
As well, I enjoyed your and "Bay Lee's"company.... a good pooch with low internet profile.

While our views differ at times, I trust your integrity.

No shooting risk for you when visiting....masked or not....:biggrin:

mtgoat666 - 1-11-2021 at 11:47 AM

Ged,
The annoying hombrecillo is like a yappy little dog. Ignore the wee troll, he is all bark, no bite.

BeemerDan - 1-11-2021 at 12:20 PM

I am almost speechless....for other reasons.
BN is an outlet for information, help, and entertainment.

Some posters use it as such....and every once in a while someone posts something that stirs up a lot of feelings. Political comments do that for some of us. Both sides of "The Divide" post their replies, responses, and reactions.

As an individual who tends to hold liberal views, I have certainly expressed my views and opinions. On occasion, a poster will come along with statements I find irresistable....and at such times I have let loose with my thoughts.

Some Nomads agree, some disagree, and some suggest that I should disappear (or get disappeared). That's all fine and well.

Recently I posted some comments in this thread that related to a frequent poster, his style of commentary and a perception supported by others that this poster is primarily self-focussed and self-centered.

That post was removed and I received a warning from our moderator that I would be banned from posting on BN if I made such comments again in the future.

So, the next u2u message I get is from this individual threatening me (not the first time) with"exposing" me and sending pictures of me throughout my life to everyone I know
via the internet.

I will do my best to restrain myself from my pernicious predilection of calling this guy out with his posts (while seeing others doing it on a fairly consistent basis).

As I really don't have much to hide about my life, anyone wanting to see pictures of me throughout my life, please let me know.....I can muster some up. Sorry, no naked snaps, no Cops footage, and no wanted posters.

So, while not being speechless, I am curtailing my editorials. I will leave that up for the regulars....hopefully some will continue calling BS when they see it.

I can be reached by throwing a stone at the door of my cellar where I am holed up in fear, screwing the gov't out of my paid-for social security pension, being a terrible person, and all that.

While I disagree with your political views, and certainly don't like the nicnames you give to certain posters. I do enjoy reading the RR's you've posted in the past.
No one and I mean no one should be threating anyone on the board whether its public or private in a U2U, and I hpoe you've reported it and that member is banned.
Happy New Year Ged.

motoged - 1-11-2021 at 12:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BeemerDan  

While I disagree with your political views, and certainly don't like the nicnames you give to certain posters. I do enjoy reading the RR's you've posted in the past.
No one and I mean no one should be threating anyone on the board whether its public or private in a U2U, and I hpoe you've reported it and that member is banned.
Happy New Year Ged.

Happy New Year to you as well.

I believe that the moderators know what's going on here.

Unlike some, I will prefer to deal with parties concerned directly and not run to management.

elgatoloco - 1-11-2021 at 02:24 PM

So, the next u2u message I get is from this individual threatening me (not the first time) with"exposing" me and sending pictures of me throughout my life to everyone I know via the internet.

Attempted blackmail, extortion, and wire fraud. A trifecta of felonies.

John

Thats flocked up. :no:

pacificobob - 1-11-2021 at 06:20 PM

yes it is flocked up. firstly being what i believe to be felonies .
secondly, and more disturbing.... what on dogs green earth would motivate that behavior. the possible reasons make a sad laundry list no doubt.

[Edited on 1-12-2021 by pacificobob]