BajaNomad

Who has gotten covid and survived?

Pages:  1  2  

Skipjack Joe - 1-31-2021 at 03:04 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mark_BC  
Quote: Originally posted by Skipjack Joe  
Wouldn't mainstream media be all over this drug if it was a cure for the virus? Why don't we hear much about it?

Well I am trying to not go there since that discussion will blow up pretty quickly. I'm trying to stick to scientific evidence around the drug. I'll encourage you to do your own investigation around the wider picture of this.

Since we're on the subject of science Mark, you have no proof that this drug helped you. In fact, there isn't even proof that you had covid. The majority of people recover with small flu like symptoms so even if you had it you may have recovered on your own.

I'm not saying the drug doesn't work but I don't see any science that proves anything. I'll keep digging (for a while).

Skipjack Joe - 1-31-2021 at 03:14 PM

It's interesting that people will refuse to take a proven vaccine because it hasn't fully passed phase 3 testing trials (China, Russia, India) yet will consider something like this which has never undergone any testing whatsoever.

[Edited on 1-31-2021 by Skipjack Joe]

Mark_BC - 1-31-2021 at 03:24 PM

If you scroll to the bottom of ivmmeta.com they list the studies. This one stands out. Participants (health care workers) were given it weekly. Of 788 that did receive it, 0 tested positive. Of the 407 that did not receive it, 237 tested positive. Of course this is picking out one of the most convincing studies but it is probably accurate since health care workers would likely be more diligent about properly taking the medication than studies using the general public. They were also given carrageenan so that could be a contributing factor but regardless, the results are pretty striking.

[Carvallo (B)], 11/17/2020, prospective, Argentina, South America, peer-reviewed, 4 authors, dosage 12mg weekly. Submit Corrections or Updates. risk of COVID-19 case, 99.9% lower, RR 0.001, p < 0.001, treatment 0 of 788 (0.0%), control 237 of 407 (58.2%).

True, I have no evidence that I had it; however it was not the flu and the only other infection it could have been was HPIV (nasty cough) but it didn't really fit the symptoms of that, and apparently that has been totally knocked back this year with everyone being so vigilant about hygiene. And I got the symptoms 6 days after going to a Covid hot spot (this is the exact typical incubation period for Covid), so I can only realistically conclude that I got it. Regardless of what it was (it was definitely viral due to the metallic taste I have in my mouth), the drug totally knocked it back since the infection was just getting started then suddenly it went away. It hit pretty hard and I've never had a flu / cough type illness like that go away so quickly. This is in line with what I hear from other people taking it.

One other thing, there seems to be some evidence that it affects your testicles so maybe don't use it long term. I think I might go off it prophylactically now and just have it available in case I come down again.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29288959/

[Edited on 1-31-2021 by Mark_BC]

Mark_BC - 1-31-2021 at 03:48 PM

It's interesting that people will refuse to take a proven vaccine because it hasn't fully passed phase 3 testing trials (China, Russia, India) yet will consider something like this which has never undergone any testing whatsoever.

I'm not sure I follow you. IVM has had around 40-50 studies done on it relating to Covid, including several randomized control trials, not one of them showing any adverse effects. It is a drug that has FDA approval, just not for off-label use to treat Covid, and has now been dosed around 5 billion times.

The vaccines have only had a few trials per vaccine I believe (not 100% sure of that, there are now several of them out there and it's hard to keep track). The trials that I am aware of excluded the elderly from the test group. The vaccines are NOT approved by the FDA, they are merely being given Emergency Use Authorization. There have been several reports of severe adverse reactions and deaths from the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/12/health/covid-vaccine-deat...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-vaxxer when they are justified. In this case however, the science is waving a big red flag to me. The animal vaccine trials for the first SARS virus showed terrible long term effects, where the animals experienced major immune over-reactions when exposed to the real virus a while after being vaccinated. This is called Antibody Dependent Enhancement. The trials for these vaccines weren't done long enough to investigate long term ADE effects.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal...

chippy - 1-31-2021 at 04:03 PM

Why wouldn´t you take it? I´ve been living down here on the mainland for 22 years and take it anually for parasites with O after effects. Oh and this is ivermectin for humans:light:.

[Edited on 1-31-2021 by chippy]

Jack Swords - 1-31-2021 at 05:03 PM

Larry (Lencho), Thanks for the consideration, but I remain open minded. Covid-19 is a novel virus and we are learning as we go. Many times in history we have not accepted presented ideas only to regret that later. I am paying attention (and have received my immunization too).

Skipjack Joe - 2-1-2021 at 02:40 AM

I'm not sure I follow you. IVM has had around 40-50 studies done on it relating to Covid, including several randomized control trials, not one of them showing any adverse effects. It is a drug that has FDA approval, just not for off-label use to treat Covid, and has now been dosed around 5 billion times.

And that's the crux of the matter isn't it? The fact that it has been approved for treating parasites has little to do with what we're talking about.

And yes, vaccines aren't perfect.

I hope you post your virus test results here whether they were positive or negative. I went through the same experience you went through back in October. Even my epidemiologist said it was likely covid. Both the swab and antibody tests were negative.

pacificobob - 2-1-2021 at 04:22 AM

any thoughts on why a treatment this effective, and available would not be in widespread use? a grand conspiracy?

Skipjack Joe - 2-1-2021 at 09:44 AM

One of the links to a government site says that there are as many reports of it being totally ineffective as there are it being effective. Moreover most of the positive tests were done improperly - no control groups to eliminate all factors other than the drug. The link I believe also states that there are ongoing real trials. If results are positive the FDA will recommend it. Given how recently Covid appeared its not surprising that full 3 phased trials on Covid patients hasn’t been done. Fact is, that by the time there is a decision it will be a mute point because all will be vaccinated. Another words they’re putting the most work in a direction that will provide the greatest gain.

caj13 - 2-1-2021 at 01:35 PM

Hey Mark and others: does this address not give you any concern?

ivmmeta.com what organization put up that website? whats their history, their financial support, their medical expertise? do they have a financial interest in selling of the drug?

why not a GOV, or .org, or something from a research institute - stanford, mayo clinic, CDC, U mich, harvard medical - etc

BTW you claims of ivermectrin - those ae the exact claims many nomads here in this forum were making about Hydroycloroquine, as well as several other flavor of the day newest fad cure covid drugs that were all the rage - until they weren't. so

do you understand why some here are skeptical? we've seen this story several times previously over the last 9 months - and everytime - uh OK not so much!

I'm very interested in the drug - but given past histories, I'll wait to see some controlled studies by recognized world leaders at
medical research institutes -

[Edited on 2-1-2021 by caj13]

[Edited on 2-1-2021 by caj13]

JZ - 2-1-2021 at 01:53 PM

NIH statement:

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/statement-on-...

Mark_BC - 2-1-2021 at 02:39 PM

The short answer is that I don't trust them. I guess it comes down to what you trust. Do you trust science, or do you trust what authority tells you? I choose science, and I am by nature sceptical, which is essentially what science is all about.

I didn't come here to start a political debate, rather just to provide some science and information for those interested in taking charge of their own health.

If you are the type who prefers to follow what authorities say, then good on you. Follow NIH's recommendation:

"The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends against the use of any agents for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), except in a clinical trial (AIII).
The Panel recommends against the use of any agents for SARS-CoV-2 post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), except in a clinical trial (AIII)."

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/overview/prev...

For many people that recommendation hasn't worked out so well. For those in India the recommendation from authorities is working out well because they are distributing IVM.

"One of the links to a government site says that there are as many reports of it being totally ineffective as there are it being effective."

Follow their references. You will find that many of the studies they cite do not actually come to the conclusion stated. Find those studies on ivmeta.com and compare to the rest of the studies.

Hydroxychloroqu!ne does actually work. But it only works in very early stages of the disease so you need to take it prophylactically or within a day or two of showing symptoms. Unfortunately all the justification for the anti-HCQ sentiment has been based on studies giving it to late-stage patients in hospital. Furthermore, they dosed it at 5x the recommended dosage to very fragile people on ventilators with severely compromised functions. And then noticed that it actually worsens the outcome for treating Covid 19, and based on that declared that not only does HCQ not work, but is actually dangerous!! Nonsense. Again, look to hcqmeta.com for all the studies showing HCQ's effectiveness.

But it was only a few months after HCQ came to the stage that IVM was discovered to be more effective, so most people decided that the HCQ battle isn't worth fighting anymore, and its "ineffective" reputation lives on.

JZ - 2-1-2021 at 03:13 PM

If you are the type who prefers to follow what authorities say, then good on you. Follow NIH's recommendation:

"The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends against the use of any agents for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), except in a clinical trial (AIII).
The Panel recommends against the use of any agents for SARS-CoV-2 post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), except in a clinical trial (AIII)."

I'm pretty sure the NIH changed its stance from against to neutral. See the link I posted from 1/14.

gnukid - 2-14-2021 at 12:56 PM

Keep in mind, the covid vaccine is not a vaccine by definition, it is a experimental unapproved product, with no long term testing.

The covid vaccines do not protect you from infection, nor from infecting others, it provides no long term protection from variants.

The products are designed to alter your RNA with synthesized RNA to provoke you replicate the synthesized RNA so your cells become a super producers of Corona Proteins provoking a super reaction in your body to work harder to excrete them, supposedly this will help some people, while some will result with severe reactions and compromised auto-immune systems.

On the other hand, without the vaccine products, fewer than %0.01 percent or 1 out of 10,000 result in death and of those (1:10,000) %96 had 2-3 severe other illnesses they died from.

Meaning, the vaccine are risky with little benefit demonstrated, while without you have very low risk from covid influenza type infections.

More importantly, manage your personal health.

Do not listen to ignorant messages on social media, inducing fear, through intimidation. 15-20 minutes of sunshine a few days a week provokes your body to produce vitamin D which is critical to immunity.

CDC Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System has hundreds of thousands of reports of adverse affects, which represents only a fraction of cases in a short time including, paralysis and death.

surabi - 2-14-2021 at 01:18 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  

On the other hand, without the vaccine products, fewer than %0.01 percent or 1 out of 10,000 result in death

The worldwide death rate from COVID is 3%. That's 300 people out of every 10,000, not 1.

Posting your opinions is one thing, posting misinformation as fact is idiotic, when anyone with a brain they want to use can easily access the accurate information.

BajaParrothead - 2-14-2021 at 01:23 PM

My 63 year old brother is at high risk for covid complications. He is overweight, diabetic, asthma, and atrial fibrillation. Not a great combo for battling covid. Wednesday he woke feeling like he had been "run over by a truck", so he went to the doctor. Sure enough, he contracted covid from the electrician that was wiring the shop. Being a rancher, he had a few tubes of equine ivermectin on hand, so last night he took a single human sized dose. This morning he woke up symptom free. Maybe there is actually some fact behind all of the talk about ivermectin. He took the chance because he figured that the covid was potentially much more dangerous than the horse paste.

JZ - 2-14-2021 at 01:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaParrothead  
My 63 year old brother is at high risk for covid complications. He is overweight, diabetic, asthma, and atrial fibrillation. Not a great combo for battling covid. Wednesday he woke feeling like he had been "run over by a truck", so he went to the doctor. Sure enough, he contracted covid from the electrician that was wiring the shop. Being a rancher, he had a few tubes of equine ivermectin on hand, so last night he took a single human sized dose. This morning he woke up symptom free. Maybe there is actually some fact behind all of the talk about ivermectin. He took the chance because he figured that the covid was potentially much more dangerous than the horse paste.

Wow. That is some brass balls. It would be great if this does prove to be a good therapeutic.

[Edited on 2-14-2021 by JZ]

chippy - 2-14-2021 at 01:42 PM

You don´t have to take animal ivermectin they make it for humans and you can buy it over the counter down here with no script. Chiapas is the only state in the Mexican republic that is in the green semaforo and the only state to widely use ivermectin.
https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment...

[Edited on 2-14-2021 by chippy]

BajaParrothead - 2-14-2021 at 02:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chippy  
You don´t have to take animal ivermectin they make it for humans and you can buy it over the counter down here with no script. Chiapas is the only state in the Mexican republic that is in the green semaforo and the only state to widely use ivermectin.
https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment...

[Edited on 2-14-2021 by chippy]
Not so readily available NOB, unfortunately. I spoke to my primary physician on Friday and she told me that they are forbidden to prescribe it for covid due to lack of FDA approval for that purpose. So I told her I have parasites in my Mexican tap water and she said she would need a fecal sample prior to prescribing it.:lol:

[Edited on 2-14-2021 by BajaParrothead]

BajaParrothead - 2-14-2021 at 02:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

Wow. That is some brass balls. It would be great if this does prove to be a good therapeutic.

[Edited on 2-14-2021 by JZ]

Maybe it's not such a stretch for him to use equine meds; he often acts like a complete jacka$$! :light:

Skipjack Joe - 2-14-2021 at 02:45 PM

The products are designed to alter your RNA with synthesized RNA to provoke you replicate the synthesized RNA so your cells become a super producers.....

Completely wrong!!!!

mRNA can only be synthesized by the body from DNA in your nucleus. Each strand is coded to create a single protein. You cannot alter RNA by injecting RNA. You can only alter it by changing the DNA. The synthesized mRNA is not replicated because as stated RNAs don't replicate. The synthesized mRNA is used by the ribosomes to create protein and then is discarded in the same manner as the natural RNA. Your body, therefore, CANNOT and does NOT become a super producer of synthesized of mRNA!

So your premise about the danger of mRNA is based on a misunderstanding of how the body work. You have been corrected on this before. Why do you persist on spreading this misinformation?

BajaParrothead - 2-14-2021 at 05:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
...she said she would need a fecal sample prior to prescribing it.:lol

Ask her how you take fecal samples from water-borne parasites. ;)
Good question. She was more interested in shutting down that conversation, likely due to her not having done any research and she wasn't about to prescribe it for me.

gnukid - 2-14-2021 at 08:10 PM

Cells Talk in a Language That Looks Like Viruses
https://www.quantamagazine.org/cells-talk-in-a-language-that...

The issue is not solely that your body IS going to change in unexpected ways by injecting synthetic messenger RNA to join with your mRNA in hopes of it multiplying infinitely forever.

The issue is that the experimental mRNA vaccine product is intended to cause you to produce high quantity of (presumably) similar COVID viral proteins, the type that supposedly provoke your body to produce the virus infection excretion, except that the biopharma marketers hope the mass produced proteins will be weaker, and your body will be more able to fight them.

The theory is that by becoming a factory, producing high quantity of these proteins, you will be better able to handle the infection and symptoms?

But what if producing large quantities of similar covid proteins produces an uncontrolled response?

Or the nanoparticles covering and masquerading the synthetic RNA cause a severe adverse rejection response?

And, if the vaccine can cause you to produce COVID proteins, weren't you already able to produce COVID proteins? Meaning, is it possible that YOUR BODY produces corona type proteins as part of cellular cleaning, and it is not an external contagion? Just as Antoine Bechamp argued and Louis Pastor agreed a long time ago?

Have you you read about exosomes? They act and appear exactly like what biopharma labels viruses?

Perhaps we are not at risk from external bacterias and virus infection, as much as we at risk from poor health, and toxic lifestyle? You don't kill or block external virus, you create and excrete virus, nor do you want to promote increase of protein virus production, you heal yourself to reduce the need for virus excrements to clean cells.

Top WHO scientist says vaccinated travelers should still quarantine, citing lack of evidence that COVID-19 vaccines prevent transmission
https://www.businessinsider.com/who-says-no-evidence-coronav...

[Edited on 2-15-2021 by gnukid]

Mark_BC - 2-14-2021 at 10:55 PM

I think what a lot of people don't realize is that these "vaccines" haven't been properly tested. Normally it takes a few years to get a new vaccine approved for general use on people. In this case, due to the urgency of the pandemic, an Emergency Use Authorization was granted. They have NOT been FDA approved. The long term impacts have not been studied. As an example of what can happen as a result, the swine flu vaccine that was rushed through last decade created lasting problems for a thousand health care workers who were pressured to take it:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/shaunlintern/these-nhs-staff-were-t...

I put "vaccines" in quotes because these Covid vaccines aren't anything like traditional vaccines which inject a dead version of the virus to stimulate an immune response. As mentioned in previous posts, these "vaccines" actually enter your own cells to stimulate your ribosomes to produce pseudo-virus particles which then stimulate an immune response. Sounds pretty scary, you'd think we'd want them to be thoroughly studied before unleashing on billions of people... Well, if you take the vaccine, YOU are the long term study.

The concern is both the initial shock from the vaccine injection, and also the longer term impacts months down the road. In previous studies on the first SARS virus 10 years ago, animal studies showed Antibody Dependent Enhancement, which is an immune over-reaction when the animal is exposed to the real virus weeks or months after vaccination. In this case, the vaccine may prove to be worse than the disease. I guess we'll see fairly soon how real this problem is.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal...

The other complication I have heard is the lack of tracking of vaccine adverse reactions. It's not totally clear but there seems to be a tendency to count anyone who has died within 28 or 60 days of testing positive for Covid as a Covid death, even if the death wasn't directly caused by the virus. The counting mechanism for Covid cases is advanced. By contrast, officially, there are zero deaths resulting from the vaccine. The bias is highly skewed.

Here is a website that has tried to make sense of the VAERS data. You can look through the accounts of deaths by selecting to display 252 reports in the lower right. Then beside this, click "search COVID reports". Select Deceased "Y" when it pops up on the left. Then go down and hit "Search" and you will filter out all the deaths from the many reports.

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

You will see that most deaths are in old people, but there are definitely younger people too (however mostly old people have gotten the vaccine so far). It is also hard to determine if the death was a mere coincidence or if it was caused by the vaccine. Maybe a lot of the deaths were existing conditions that were exacerbated by the shock reaction from the vaccine which pushed people over the edge. But in that case, it should still be counted as a vaccine-induced death to be consistent with the criteria for counting Covid deaths.

Skipjack Joe - 2-15-2021 at 12:02 AM

Gnukid,

You make claims about the illegitimacy of the vaccine. I refute specific statements. You then claim I'm wrong and make new arguments. I then refute statements in your counter arguments.

A week goes by and you make the same original statements again.

This is madness. I'm through playing your game. You can't make a lie to be the truth by repeating it over and over like a recorded broadcast. You may as well copy and paste your comments.

Skipjack Joe - 2-15-2021 at 05:25 AM

Mexico just received its biggest shipment of the vaccine AstraZeneca manufactured in India. Almost 1 million doses.

https://www.gob.mx/salud/prensa/recibe-mexico-embarque-con-870-mil-dosis-de-vacunas-contra-el-virus-sars-cov-2?fbclid=IwAR3YGWahrdRYVjOWXQO5EwI4yLSCmE 1M5ttRrI2Ixe01FDowlAsj8nfpYoY

caj13 - 2-15-2021 at 08:27 AM

Gnukid,

You make claims about the illegitimacy of the vaccine. I refute specific statements. You then claim I'm wrong and make new arguments. I then refute statements in your counter arguments.

A week goes by and you make the same original statements again.

This is madness. I'm through playing your game. You can't make a lie to be the truth by repeating it over and over like a recorded broadcast. You may as well copy and paste your comments.

He actually does do this. i'm not sure if he gets frustrated when presented with actual evidence showing his claims are nothing but BS, or if he actually forgets where he was. it has to be really frustrating when everytime you post up your "facts" they immediately get exposed as propaganda spewing from some fringe antivaccine group!

I also don't understand why he wants so many people to die uneccisarily. if anyone actually believes his nonsence, they are putting their lives at risk! after all, vaccines have saved over 100 million lives over the years - but that doesnt matter to gnuey - those deaths would be neccisary collateral damage in his deranged fantasy world!

pacificobob - 2-15-2021 at 06:14 PM

does anyone doubt his "windmill tilting" is simultaneously underway on several other forums. no doubt, it's difficult to keep your pitch straight while attempting to convince the mostly rational.

JZ - 2-16-2021 at 01:25 AM

Mexico just received its biggest shipment of the vaccine AstraZeneca manufactured in India. Almost 1 million doses.

https://www.gob.mx/salud/prensa/recibe-mexico-embarque-con-870-mil-dosis-de-vacunas-contra-el-virus-sars-cov-2?fbclid=IwAR3YGWahrdRYVjOWXQO5EwI4yLSCmE 1M5ttRrI2Ixe01FDowlAsj8nfpYoY

Nice.

Skipjack Joe - 2-17-2021 at 07:43 AM

Here's an informative article about the dangers of antivaccine misinformation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-56047409

Mark_BC - 2-19-2021 at 07:40 PM

A question: how many people do you think have died from the Covid vaccines? What number (maybe expressed as a % of those vaccinated?) would you consider to be unacceptable?

gnukid - 2-19-2021 at 08:33 PM

Informed Consent requires people taking the vaccine be fully aware of the risk versus reward, unfortunately there is no sufficient data.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/09/...

Use CDC VAERS Wonder tool to read reports of adverse effects of covid 19 vaccines, you can pull all the data and read all the reports, though, the number pf people reporting into the system makes up a small percentage of total adverse affects, the actual total is much higher. These reports are evidence of the high risk associated to the vaccine short term, while no long term data is available since no studies have been completed. Data is being added daily showing paralysis, deaths, convulsions, severe allergic response, etc.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/

Consider, COVID vaccines use synthesized mRNA to join with your mRNA, multiply thousands of times a second, and provoke your body to super produce "covid" spike proteins.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/hot-topics/the_facts_about_pfize...

Meaning, your body produces "covid" spike proteins, which are not living things, nor external, and your antibody response response is the viral reaction. You produce the "covid" spike protein, and you produce the viral response in repose to toxins in the environment. Meaning, Covid is not an external living thing, flying around waiting for you. it is a part of normal healthy expression activity to clean your body of toxins. Aersol transmission has not been demonstrated, hundreds of studies have been unable to show transmission human to human.

Your body relies on engagement with bacterias and proteins to provoke an immune response to create antibodies that make you strong, never has isolation been a rational approach to health, nor toxic hand washing, social distance and facemasks, especially for healthy people. Those "covid precautions for healthy people are clear examples of failure of common sense and logic, that are extremely harmful.

Al along numbers were amplified without any positive test results, simply assigning covid positive to existing deaths.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/nyregion/new-york-coronav...

Everyone knows deaths with COVID are not deaths from COVID. Fauci and Birx have stated the deaths are normal deaths that would have occurred, but, are coded as with covid. 96% of those "with Covid" deaths are from 2-3 severe comorbidities. Of the total deaths a very small number are respiratory illness only attributed to covid, pneumonia, influenza.

Fauci and Birx state guidelines for covid assign cause of death to people who die of other causes. https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Dr-Sc...

Same in the UK, deaths are assigned to COVID with no testing nor attribution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYA24SacyYY&feature=yout...

RT PCR testing is looking for RNA, not for a unique identified illness causing virus, which has never been isolated. What is COVID Really?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YvNRno-JB8&feature=yout...

caj13 - 2-20-2021 at 06:07 AM

A question: how many people do you think have died from the Covid vaccines? What number (maybe expressed as a % of those vaccinated?) would you consider to be unacceptable?

Hey Mark - according to actual research and statistics - that answer would be none: google is your friend
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7008e3.htm

In the meantime - what is the acceptable number of deaths attributed to Vaccines to YOU? Because apparently 500,000 deaths due to Covid in the USA is completely acceptable to you? so i assume you are OK with half a million deaths due to vaccine?

caj13 - 2-20-2021 at 06:13 AM

You've already posted all of this Gnuey: each link has been vetted by people here in the forum who quickly pointed out you are wrong in your interpritations or the link itself was shown to be Ultrarefined 100% pure BS!

when you are actually ready to educate yourself - open your mind, search out real facts and information - let us know. Until then, keep your dangerous ignorance to yourself!

pacificobob - 2-20-2021 at 06:31 AM

...she said she would need a fecal sample prior to prescribing it.:lol

Ask her how you take fecal samples from water-borne parasites. ;)

it must be a process requiring patience and dexterity

Purdyd - 2-20-2021 at 07:27 AM

I know it is convenient to believe that deaths are over counted.

I guess to make the former president look bad. Which is I suppose why so many people in Belgium seem to have died from Covid, sarcasm.

However, as the governor of New York State has demonstrated, politicians of all sizes and shapes have an incentive to undercount deaths.

Quote:
New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has called for a “full investigation” of the allegation that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was hiding the real number of nursing home deaths during the pandemic in the state.

BajaMama - 2-20-2021 at 09:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Purdyd  
I know it is convenient to believe that deaths are over counted.

I guess to make the former president look bad. Which is I suppose why so many people in Belgium seem to have died from Covid, sarcasm.

However, as the governor of New York State has demonstrated, politicians of all sizes and shapes have an incentive to undercount deaths.

Quote:
New York Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has called for a “full investigation” of the allegation that New York Governor Andrew Cuomo was hiding the real number of nursing home deaths during the pandemic in the state.

Strange this happened. The nursing home patients died in a hospital so the patient deaths were not attributed to contracting covid in a nursing home. The deaths were still counted as a covid death, just not attributed to a nursing home. I guess if they died in the nursing home it counted as a nursing home covid death.

DawnPatrol - 2-20-2021 at 01:04 PM

I'm pretty sure I caught it back in November. It came on fast and strong but I was prepared and dosed myself with !vermect!n immediately and within 2 days it had mostly gone away. This stuff really works, it basically provides full immunity from catching the disease and will cure it if you do catch it, even in later stages.

I hope this post doesn't get deleted, as this information could save many lives.

Edit: Here are some very interesting charts. Look at the US data, scroll down to daily deaths. It is around 3000.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Now look at India. About 150. Even though they have 4x the population of the US and live in very crowded societies, they have 20x fewer daily deaths.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

Why the difference? Can you guess?

....... India is giving everyone the unmentionable drug above.

AMEN....

gnukid - 2-20-2021 at 07:31 PM

Interesting as the narrative proves false investigations begin into harm caused by government fraud with pandemic actions.

Newsom faces intensifying recall threat as pandemic frustrations grow in California
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/06/politics/gavin-newsom-recall-...

Cuomo Faces Revolt as Legislators Move to Strip Him of Pandemic Powers
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/17/nyregion/cuomo-nursing-ho...

Chris Cuomo inadvertently admits to lying about his coronavirus quarantine
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/chris-cuomo-inadv...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2021/02/16/cuomo-lie...

At least 271 deaths, 9,845 adverse events after COVID vaccination so far: CDC data
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/at-least-273-deaths-9845-a...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/how-billions-pandemic-a...

Australian Covid vaccine dropped over false positive HIV result
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/australian-covid-vaccin...

VAERS Covid Vaccine Adverse Effects Summary - 929 deaths 2/20/21
https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&...

Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted - Fauci "...the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza"
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2002387#

"As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK."
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-dise...

[Edited on 2-21-2021 by gnukid]

caj13 - 2-21-2021 at 07:08 AM

[Edited on 2-21-2021 by gnukid]

so gnuey once again posts a bunch of BS - plus some legit sites that he purposely twists and trys to mislead. why is it gnuey that you think its funny to try and lure people into dangerous beliefs and actions? is 500,000 deaths not enough for you? how many more do you need to satisfy your blood lust?

or alternately - you are the textbook example of Dunning Krueger effect - congratulations, your wife must be very proud!

gnukid - 2-22-2021 at 08:40 PM

Read this CDC memo that states, "COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death."

Meaning no positive test of COVID infection required, only assumption, to assign cause of death to covid.

Is this becoming more clear?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-I...

Dr. Annie Bukacek, MD, explains in a clear presentation how Covid death certificates are made. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wn1qs_bBk

CDC 94% of "with Covid deaths" had 2-3 severe under-lying co-morbidities which were the cause of death. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-94percent-of-co...

No increase in excess deaths in USA according to John's Hopkins review of CDC data. Do your own research, pull the data, it's quite clear looking at the data, excess deaths are equal year to year over the last 4-5 years proportionately by demographics, not sure why this good news is upsetting to morbid obsessed Maskers? No evidence of Pandemic by any standards. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/john-hopkins-university-ac...

[Edited on 2-23-2021 by gnukid]

gnukid - 2-22-2021 at 09:18 PM

Seems technically possible with current media modalities.

Watch this very clear presentation of data by Dr. Annie Bukacek, MD, who explains how Covid death certificates are made and manipulated. It's clear, simple and easy to follow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wn1qs_bBk

The "why" is another topic which is also quite clear, notably, called "the Great Reset". Most of us are working to support it but may be unaware.

Stickers - 2-22-2021 at 11:22 PM

Watch this very clear presentation of data by Dr. Annie Bukacek, MD, who explains how Covid death certificates are made and manipulated. It's clear, simple and easy to follow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wn1qs_bBk

The "why" is another topic which is also quite clear, notably, called "the Great Reset". Most of us are working to support it but may be unaware.

Her findings were compiled in an article in the JHU newsletter, penned by Yanni Gu, which has since been removed by the university. In a tweet, JHU stated that the article was deleted, because it “was being used to support false and dangerous inaccuracies about the impact of the pandemic. We regret that this article may have contributed to the spread of misinformation about COVID-19.”

Skipjack Joe - 2-22-2021 at 11:42 PM

Meaning no positive test of COVID infection required, only assumption, to assign cause of death to covid.

What's clear is that you're mentally deranged.

elgatoloco - 2-23-2021 at 12:20 AM

No evidence of Pandemic by any standards.

Who would be able to pull off this kind of farce, on such a wide scale? I.e. Who is behind this? And why?

Same folks who faked the moon landing, tricked us that the earth is round and have us believe that Elvis is dead.

mtgoat666 - 2-23-2021 at 02:47 AM

Dr Annie is an anti-vaxxer, and a white supremacist.

Paul, do you realize you Long ago lost your credibility?

caj13 - 2-23-2021 at 08:37 AM

Goat, you forget , Paul is an anti Vaxer flat earther, homeopathy medicine , blood letting is the cure guy! according tozpaul and his beliefs you cure cancer by drinking blended up cancer tumor milkshakes! so annie makes his panties tingle!

gnukid - 2-23-2021 at 09:44 AM

Its fun to be a morbid obsessed unhealthy alcoholic and blame your poor health on a fantom virus that has a death rate of 1:10,000 and of those 94% have 2-3 severe comorbidities, meaning risk of no significance, while the majority of deaths are caused by a long list of other illnesses and poor decisions.

A pandemic disease would have high percentage of deaths, not extremely low as we see with COVID which does not qualify as pandemic, and is acknowledged by Fauci as similar to other years of influenza.

The data provided in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wn1qs_bBk comes directly from CDC, regardless of your opinion about the authors personal life, they are irrelevant to CDC data and the presentation of those data points.

Note, the same group allude to fallacious logic, personal attacks but do not refute the data points, macro excess deaths are flat year to year. on dates showing spikes of covid deaths, heart disease deaths, cancer, diabetes etc were simply reassigned to COVID while overall deaths are flat.

Ignorance and arrogance as displayed by some here are two traits that certainly lead to high risk behavior and early deaths.

caj13 - 2-23-2021 at 09:49 AM

The data provided in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5wn1qs_bBk comes directly from CDC, regardless of your opinion about the authors personal life, they are irrelevant to CDC data and the presentation of those data points.

Note, the same group allude to fallacious logic, personal attacks but do not refute the data points, macro excess deaths are flat year to year. on dates showing spikes of covid deaths, heart disease deaths, cancer, diabetes etc were simply reassigned to COVID while overall deaths are flat.

Ignorance and arrogance as displayed by some here are two traits that certainly lead to high risk behavior and early deaths.

actually Paul, the data are taken from the CDC - out of context, and are incomplete, cherry picked, and manipulated and massaged trying to prove ones opinion or personal belief.

. If you want to accept those data, great, Go to the CDC, see ALL of the data, read their analysis. If you need help understanding them - let me know. but clearly , right now, you have no concept of what the CDC and their data actually say!

gnukid - 2-23-2021 at 10:04 AM

The topic is excess deaths according to CDC, it's not an author personality issue or anything to do with the individuals here, it's noteworthy that these rabid morbid obsessed promoters of catastrophic pandemic and restrictions don't talk abbot justification for their restrictions, they post personal attacks, lies, generalizations and fail to make a logical point using data as has been provided.

The basic point is there is not a significant change in excess deaths OVERALL meaning no pandemic.

There is admission of lack of evidence of infection and simply making an assumption of cause of death with no laboratory results to support the assumption, while ample evidence exist that severe comorbidities are associated with the deaths attrributed to covid, and admission by the so called leaders of pandemic response that the people did not die of covid, they died of pre-existing illnesses and there is no data to support broad distribution of an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine that is not actually a vaccine but is EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY that has a history of high failure and resulting injury.

Never ever has there been a successful mRNA vaccine and no evidence of success today, nor long term testing.

BUT, go ahead, its your choice to experiment with medicines, much like hippies with home made acid and other high risk drugs popular among drop outs who make up the baby boomer generation resulting in poor cognitive abilities. Peace, Love and Tacos.

gnukid - 2-23-2021 at 10:32 AM

in addition to lack of supporting data today, to justify restrictions based on evidence of pandemic, there is the evidence for pre-meditation to create the illusion of pandemic to support the distribution of patented vaccine technology in relation to gain of function of COVID research, culminating in Gates Sponsored Event 201 to simulate COVID pandemic.All of these activities and events occurred BEFORE the first case of COVID was seeded on the ground. Premeditation, foreknowledge, and incentive for profit are all elements of fraud.

https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

So we have evidence of a plan to create a simulation of pandemic, evidence that excess deaths data was amplified by changing the guidelines to incentivize "ASSUMED" cause of death. Evidence for pre-planning profiteering, and evidence of fraud throughout pandemic response decision making, all in support of World Economic Forum's "Great Reset' which is a part of the pre-planned fourth industrial revolution toward robotics, automation, AI, simulations etc.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/covid-19-the-great-re...

Denial of the evidence of fraud is a personal choice, but it doesn't make the problem of fraud associated to covid promotion go away.

Bajazly - 2-23-2021 at 12:21 PM

Obviously the whole pandemic is just a hoax perpetrated by the PPE lobby who want to get fat rich off a world market. Seems they are doing a pretty good job so far.

pacificobob - 2-23-2021 at 04:39 PM

What's clear is that you're mentally deranged.

i couldn't agree more. furthermore, I'd be willing to bet there is more strange stuff going on unrelated to to covid delusions

motoged - 2-23-2021 at 06:34 PM

.... medicines, much like hippies with home made acid ...

Got that recipe ? ....or is it what contributed to your current recommendations ? :?:

surabi - 2-23-2021 at 07:08 PM

The basic point is there is not a significant change in excess deaths OVERALL meaning no pandemic.

Here you go, dummy.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coronavirus/excess-deaths-w...

gnukid - 2-23-2021 at 07:32 PM

Anyone unable to review the dataset and see that the overall excess death rate is flat for many years, and that other causes of death are reduced and replaced for covid is lacking critical thinking ability and general cognitive awareness of their surroundings, there are no significant numbers of deaths from covid in any geographic region, nothing different from year to year influenza type illness which is a healthy expression of cleansing of toxicity, clearly stated by Fauci, Birx, CDC et al. No evidence of pandemic causing high percentage of deaths for an infectious disease exists.

While restrictions and pandemic policies have no demonstratable benefit, geographic regions with restrictions versus open regions have no demonstrable difference and those restrcitions are extremely harmful to mental, physical and financial health, especially for children and seniors.

Here you go, dummy.

Mask Conditions Allow Yeast to Thrive
https://www.everydayhealth.com/coronavirus/your-mask-may-be-...

Full-time mask-wearing brings its own set of problems
https://cw.ua.edu/65524/top-stories/full-time-mask-wearing-b...

gnukid - 2-23-2021 at 07:42 PM

Here Moderna clearly states, (as does Gates) that mRNA is software that is an operating system of life, and uses your DNA to modify your DNA, using synthesized mRNA as a programming platform.

https://www.modernatx.com/mrna-technology/mrna-platform-enab...

mRNA is not a vaccine it is a a gene therapy platform, that has never been successful to date and is extremely risky.

Visit CDC VAERS Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System to pull the data of reports, which is a small fraction of the total globally, according to CDC there are thousands of adverse affects and thousands of deaths reported. In less than one month, the amount of adverse affects reports is in nearing 40,000 which is small percentage of the total gloabally.

http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

But, instead of reading the data, listen to senior Nomads who ridicule regular folk who suggest you do your own research and read the report? The only reason I know about this is because I read the data, what is stopping you from reading the data? ITs not a personal attack, its not about personalities, we ae encouraging you to focus on managing your personal health, eat healthy diet, rest, reduce stress, exercise, get sunshine, fresh air and enjoy socializing with family and friends for your health.

[Edited on 2-24-2021 by gnukid]

BajaNaranja - 2-23-2021 at 10:06 PM

mRNA Vaccines do not affect or interact with our DNA in any way 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different...

be wary of self-assured kooks behind keyboards who are desperate to convince others of their bullkaka

BigBearRider - 2-24-2021 at 12:27 AM

in addition to lack of supporting data today, to justify restrictions based on evidence of pandemic, there is the evidence for pre-meditation to create the illusion of pandemic to support the distribution of patented vaccine technology in relation to gain of function of COVID research, culminating in Gates Sponsored Event 201 to simulate COVID pandemic.All of these activities and events occurred BEFORE the first case of COVID was seeded on the ground. Premeditation, foreknowledge, and incentive for profit are all elements of fraud.

Gates Sponsored Event 201????? You are truly deranged.

Are you one of those 44% of republicans who believes Gates is using the corona vaccine to implant tracking chips in people?

https://www.sfgate.com/cnet/article/More-than-40-of-Republic...

[Edited on 2-24-2021 by BigBearRider]

Skipjack Joe - 2-24-2021 at 07:42 AM

A pandemic disease would have high percentage of deaths, not extremely low as we see with COVID which does not qualify as pandemic

Remove the masks and let people congregate maskless and you'll have your high numbers. You're comparing apples to oranges. The reason you had high numbers during the Black Death and Spanish Flu is because no precautions were taken. The Black Death was considered to be God's punishment. The remedy was more prayer. The city state of Venice had figured it out and had much fewer cases. Their solution was 40 day quarantine. Quarantine comes from the word cuatro which is 4, as in 40. The Spanish flu was similar in that it was spread by the doughboys in the trenches during WWI where they spent months. Those pandemics ended due yo herd immunity. Ours is controlled by precautions (masks, lockdowns, quarantines, etc) and vaccines.

Note, the same group allude to fallacious logic, personal attacks but do not refute the data points

On the contrary, I've been refuting your points for weeks. You just ignore them.

pacificobob - 2-24-2021 at 07:52 AM

this might apply here........

As Twain said, never wrestle with a pig – it gets mud all over you and the pig likes it.

John Harper - 2-24-2021 at 07:56 AM

And some people wonder why they get "cancelled."

John

gnukid - 2-24-2021 at 07:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BigBearRider  

Are you one of those 44% of republicans who believes Gates is using the corona vaccine to implant tracking chips in people?

This is very telling, that you are unaware of Event 201, which is public domain Gates Foundation simulation of a catastrophic simulation of a corona virus outbreak run and managed by Gates and Fauci in USA and Wuhan prior to the seeding of the virus in populations?

Interesting that people are either unaware, in denial, or incapable of accepting that the "plandemic" has more than ten-twenty years in planning and is well broadcast, across media and business, most of us would have had some role, participation, while certainly Corona virus Gain of Function Research is well accepted as a US funded Fort Dietrick bioweapon program that was shut down just prior to the public seeding and that gain of function group fundung moved to Wuhan, prior to the mass media stories in China showing dramatic, faked scenes of dead bodies in the streets.

This is broad public knowledge, what is odd is that senior Nomads here are in "denial" and prefer to post personal attacks instead of refer to well documented facts, or focus on general health and common sense, which raises suspension about their intent?

Here is a broad cross section of reports from a variety of sources that confirm Event 201 was a Gates Foundation sponsored event in parallel with Fort Derrick Gain of Function of Covid research to promote a Corona Virus simulation just prior to the promotion of a pandemic exactly as planned, note, motive, means, ability, benefit which are elements of criminal fraud.

A Federal Ban on Making Lethal Viruses Is Lifted
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/19/health/lethal-viruses-nih...

Bill Gates Pandemic Emergency Simulation
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/03/02/bill-gates-pandemic...

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201

Event 201, hosted in collaboration with the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the experts added a new layer of realism by reaching beyond government and NGOs to leaders in the private sector and business community. Participants included representatives from NBCUniversal, UPS, and Johnson & Johnson.
https://hub.jhu.edu/2019/11/06/event-201-health-security/

CDC Inspection Findings Reveal More about Fort Detrick Research Suspension
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/11/24/cdc-inspectio...

Anatomy of a conspiracy: With COVID, China took leading role
https://chicago.suntimes.com/coronavirus/2021/2/16/22285890/...

Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research
https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-backed-controversial-wuhan...

Coronavirus study identifies ‘gain of function for efficient spread in humans’
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1253135/coronavirus-gen...

China Says US Lab Fort Detrick Could Be COVID-19 Origin
https://www.ibtimes.com/china-says-us-lab-fort-detrick-could...

German Scientist Is Too Sure Coronavirus Leaked from Wuhan Lab while WHO Debunks This Myth
https://www.msn.com/en-in/money/news/german-scientist-is-too...

German Scientist is Convinced Covid-19 Leaked From Wuhan Lab
https://in.news.yahoo.com/german-scientist-too-sure-coronavi...

Covid ‘started in Wuhan lab' - New study by German university ‘finds evidence' over origin
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/covid-e2-80-98started-i...

New evidence linking COVID-19 origins to US-funded research in China
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/steve-hilton-unveil...

What is Gain-of-Function Research & Who is at High Risk?
https://ahrp.org/what-is-gain-of-function-research-who-is-at...

NIH defends funding for Wuhan virus work
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/27/nih-defends...

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan
https://asiatimes.com/2020/04/why-us-outsourced-bat-virus-re...

Dr Anthony Fauci backed $7.4m funding for controversial Wuhan lab
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11507231/dr-fauci-7-4-million-...

Chinese lab probed in COVID-19 outbreak to receive US funds until 2024: report
https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/china-lab-probed-for-covid-to-...

Maryland Senator Pens Letter to Army over Fort Detrick Lab Shutdown
https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/08/11/maryland-sena...

[Edited on 2-25-2021 by gnukid]

mtgoat666 - 2-24-2021 at 08:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BigBearRider  

This is very telling, are you unaware of Event 201 which is public domain simulation of a catastrophic simulation of a corona virus outbreak run and managed by Gates and Fauci in USA and Wuhan prior to the seeding of the virus in populations?

Interesting that people are either unaware, in denial, or incapable of accepting that the "pandemic" has more than ten years in planning and is well broadcast, across media and business, most of us would have had some role, participation, certainly Corona virus Gain of Function Research is well accepted as a US funded Fort Dietrick bioweapon program that was shut down just prior to the public seeding and that gain of function group fundung moved to Wuhan.

This is broad public knowledge, what is odd is that people here are in denial and post personal attacks instead of refer to well documented news, general health and common sense.

The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201

Event 201, hosted in collaboration with the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the experts added a new layer of realism by reaching beyond government and NGOs to leaders in the private sector and business community. Participants included representatives from NBCUniversal, UPS, and Johnson & Johnson.

Dr. Fauci Backed Controversial Wuhan Lab with U.S. Dollars for Risky Coronavirus Research

German Scientist Is Too Sure Coronavirus Leaked from Wuhan Lab while WHO Debunks This Myth

Covid ‘started in Wuhan lab' - New study by German university ‘finds evidence' over origin

Using your logic, firemen who practice or do simulations for fighting fires are the secret cause of fires!

gnukid - 2-24-2021 at 08:15 PM

Everyday I hang out with these senior Nomads in Baja, in Marinas, at the beach, under palapas, they are my friends. We go way back, I try to help them toward living healthy and reducing political delusions, BUT, they persist.

Likely poor nutrition and alcoholism leads to delusion, derangement and poor decision making, leaving these senior Nomads wandering around campgrounds until they fall asleep as the sun goes down.

On the other hand, there is a large group of healthy, intelligent thoughtful, critical thinking seniors, who eat well, don't drink excessively, play sports, like tennis and pickle ball or walk and run and bike early, then sail, surf, swim and dive, or fish and golf, and enjoy living a healthy life.

All options exist! Health or drunken delusion and acrimony. Good luck Nomads. Focus on fruits vegetables and cut back on alcohol and drugs!

https://betterhealthwhileaging.net/6-causes-paranoia-in-agin...

https://rockrecoverycenter.com/blog/alcohol-abuse-and-delusi...

https://www.alcohol.org/comorbid/psychotic-disorder/

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorde...

gnukid - 2-24-2021 at 08:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

This is very telling, are you unaware of Event 201 which is public domain simulation of a catastrophic simulation of a corona virus outbreak run and managed by Gates and Fauci in USA and Wuhan prior to the seeding of the virus in populations?

Interesting that people are either unaware, in denial, or incapable of accepting that the "pandemic" has more than ten years in planning and is well broadcast, across media and business, most of us would have had some role, participation, certainly Corona virus Gain of Function Research is well accepted as a US funded Fort Dietrick bioweapon program that was shut down just prior to the public seeding and that gain of function group fundung moved to Wuhan.

This is broad public knowledge, what is odd is that people here are in denial and post personal attacks instead of refer to well documented news, general health and common sense.

"Using your logic, firemen who practice or do simulations for fighting fires are the secret cause of fires!" - Goat

Goat thanks for shining light on your thought processes

mtgoat666 - 2-24-2021 at 08:26 PM

Everyday I hang out with these senior Nomads in Baja, in Marinas, at the beach, under palapas, they are my friends. We go way back, I try to help them toward living healthy and reducing political delusions, BUT, they persist.

Likely poor nutrition and alcoholism leads to delusion, derangement and poor decision making, leaving these senior Nomads wandering around campgrounds until they fall asleep as the sun goes down.

On the other hand, there is a large group of healthy, intelligent thoughtful, critical thinking seniors, who eat well, don't drink excessively, play sports, like tennis and pickle ball or walk and run and bike early, then sail, surf, swim and dive, or fish and golf, and enjoy living a healthy life.

All options exist! Health or drunken delusion and acrimony. Good luck Nomads. Focus on fruits vegetables and cut back on alcohol and drugs!

The human heart has a finite number of beats. Fact. Why waste them on golf?

willardguy - 2-24-2021 at 08:27 PM

and where would this be?

gnukid - 2-24-2021 at 08:47 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  

and where would this be?

BCS is where it's at! There are active 60+ having fun all day! Plus a few delusional drunks!

This has been one of the best years ever for sailing and fishing! Winging and Pickleball are growing exponentially far exceeding all other activities.

Near Cerralvo...

Jurel, Dorado, Xuachinago and Sierra catch all week!

IMG_1775 (2).jpeg - 225kB

Wing foiling

winging.jpg - 152kB

My true passion is growing flowers in the desert

IMG_1550.jpeg - 112kB

willardguy - 2-24-2021 at 08:55 PM

nice!

gnukid - 2-24-2021 at 09:04 PM

FYI Costa Baja Marina Resort in La Paz has golf practice range passes for under $450 pesos daily - Top Notch!

Don Pisto - 2-24-2021 at 09:09 PM

FYI Costa Baja Marina Resort in La Paz has golf practice range passes for under $450 pesos daily - Top Notch!

how much for the loop?

gnukid - 2-24-2021 at 09:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Don Pisto  

how much for the loop?

Not sure about cost, My yachting and golf club friends are all bailing on USA and have bought in because of Covid so I never paid, I am sure you can contact the club and ask, they are very nice and top quality customer service, Beach club is awesome.

COSTA BAJA RESORT & SPA

Carretera Pichilingue Km 7.5
Zona Industrial, 23010
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
Phone: +52 (612) 123 6000
Mexico Toll Free 800-012 3444
Worldwide Toll Free 1-877-392 5525

info@costabajaresort.com

FYI ...

Inside the Chinese lab poised to study world's most dangerous pathogens
https://archive.li/UYW8l#selection-409.0-409.71

REVEALED: U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab at center of coronavirus leak scrutiny that was performing experiments on bats from the caves where the disease is believed to have originated
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8211291/U-S-governm...

white whale - 2-24-2021 at 09:52 PM

Turn my back for a minute and a new sport appears - winging.
Wow, that looks awesome, just had my first youtube lesson. I think I could even master that in a day. Another win for BC.

BigBearRider - 2-25-2021 at 05:52 AM

I’m not unaware. But, the suggestion that there was somehow something nefarious is ridiculous:

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/5081854002

pacificobob - 2-25-2021 at 06:22 AM

that wing foiling photo looks like a promotion for photoshop

pacificobob - 2-25-2021 at 01:08 PM

promotion of conspiracy is great for shoring up fragile self esteem. what's more self affirming than "knowing " more than the other guys?

JZ - 2-25-2021 at 02:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  

I can see how badly you are wishing that. The truth is he might be crazy on here (or acting like it), but he lives a much better and more exciting life they you ever did.

gnukid - 2-26-2021 at 03:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

Wing Foiling is the fastest growing sailing sport for people of all ages, there are about 20 schools teaching daily lessons in La Ventana and more in Los Barriles. It is sort of amazing, but not when you consider the slow evolution it has taken to get here. Current GPS speeds are hitting 30+km an hour. Phot was taken in LV by Fritz.

I support tours, schools, fishing guides, moto and off road tours etc, but, with so much anger here, aggression and threatening posts, those schools and guides have no interest in posting contact info here, because of the negativity.

It is sad how this forum has been ruined by the old codgers promoting their brand of fantom morbidity, demanding isolation, toxic face masks and restriction from social interaction, its as though, they went to Aldus Huxley school of mind control and can't recall that humanity is successful because of interaction with bacteria and viral excretion is a healthy process promoting bio-diversity and success. !@#$%FAUCI@!#$

The area of Bay of La Ventana is a Mecca for adventure sports, health and wellness.

FYI this Monday BCS goes to Semafora level 3 Amarrillo

All across Mex and USA its back to normal but the fantom freaks can stay locked up forever and isolate while the rest of us have fun, eat well, get fresh air, sunshine and plenty of social interaction!

[Edited on 2-26-2021 by gnukid]

gnukid - 2-26-2021 at 03:21 PM

promotion of conspiracy is great for shoring up fragile self esteem. what's more self affirming than "knowing " more than the other guys?

There has been promotion of false influenza epidemic each year for more than 20 years?

Do you know that after provisional excess deaths from influenza CDC goes back and years later updates with actual numbers showing TOTAL EXCESS DEATHS FROM INFEUNZA AS LESS THAN 1000 for USA? I bet you thought is was 20-30k? Nope!

For example, this year common influenza deaths are practically zero provisionally, see this CDC final Excess Deaths from Influenza finalized in 2010 for the year 2004 for the entire USA is 500.

Yet people still they promote hundreds of thousands of vaccines resoling in hundreds of thousands of severe adverse effects, paralysis and deaths.

When you see the data it is shocking.

Note not all vaccines are bad, influenza is a healthy response to toxicity and the vaccine is a c-cktail of live virus that has no proof of efficacy yet does have proof of high risk and harm.

IMG_4387 (2).jpeg - 249kB

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1242147/The-false-p...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/03/gary-d-barnett/the-only-...

[Edited on 2-26-2021 by gnukid]

pacificobob - 2-26-2021 at 05:41 PM

congratulations, i now see what you have been saying all along.
i think it was that last graph,table or maybe it was a footnote.
good work gnuboy. your efforts have paid off.

gnukid - 2-28-2021 at 08:28 AM

You Got the Vaccine! What Can You Do Now?
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/02/covid-19-...

Mexican Medical staff dying after taking vaccine

BCS Nurse dies after taking COVID vaccine shot
https://www.bcsnoticias.mx/fallecio-una-enfermera-por-covid-...

México: reportan muerte de médico por COVID-19, pese a tener primera dosis de Pfizer
https://www.msn.com/es-pe/noticias/otras/méxico-reportan-mu...

Enfermera del IMSS presenta reacción alérgica a vacuna contra Covid-19
https://www.am.com.mx/noticias/Enfermera-del-IMSS-presenta-r...

Reportan muerte de médico del ISSSTE por covid-19, pese a tener primera dosis de Pfizer
https://www.milenio.com/ciencia-y-salud/covid19-medico-issst...

https://www.am.com.mx/viral/Muere-enfermera-del-IMSS-por-COV...
Muere enfermera del IMSS por COVID-19; ya había recibido primera vacuna

Falleció médico del ISSSTE a pesar de haber sido vacunado contra COVID
https://nacion321.com/estados/fallece-medico-de-issste-de-mo...

Médico del ISSSTE fallece por COVID-19, pese a tener primera dosis de Pfizer
https://www.telediario.mx/nacional/medico-del-issste-fallece...

PESE A LA VACUNA, JEFA DE ENFERMERAS MUERE POR COVID
https://quequi.com.mx/pese-a-la-vacuna-jefa-de-enfermeras-mu...

Mueren médico y enfermera de Morelos vacunados con Pfizer en enero pasado
https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/estados/mueren-medico-y-enfer...

[Edited on 2-28-2021 by gnukid]

gnukid - 2-28-2021 at 09:13 AM

Reduce risk of COVID type illness

1) Clean your room, get sunshine, fresh air, exercise and eat healthy

2) Vacuum, sweep, mop, wash the corners of ceilings and floors once in while, clean window screens
Wash your sheets, pillow cases, clothes

3) Dust, bugs, "sancrudos", mites etc are a cause of stress, allegros and infection

4) Use a simple mix of clean water, chlorine, mold cleaner to wash walls, tile floor, door knobs

5) Eat fresh fruits, smoothies, berries, bananas, oranges, limes, grapefruit, apples, kiwis etc

6) Eat fresh vegetables, broccoli, carrots, squash, etc. a broad range of colors

7) Yams are a great source of nutrition

8) Reduce refined sugar, (alcoholic beverages, sodas, processed juices)

9) Reduce flour based foods which can be high in carbohydrates

10) Make good buying decisions in grocery stores. Typical grocery stores has limited healthy nutritious products, often, while many items contain high fructose corn syrup, sugar, salt, processed foods with low nutrition, chemicals etc. choose fresh foods with high nutrition and low sugar, low fat and low carbohydrates by proportion

[Edited on 3-1-2021 by gnukid]

gnukid - 2-28-2021 at 09:28 AM

Take time to make healthy decisions for yourself.

This topic has never been anti-vaccine, safe vaccines can provide protection to reduce impact of some illnesses when produced safely and tested long term.

COVID type "vaccines" from Pfizer and Moderna is not a vaccine by any definition, they do not reduce risk form infection, or from passing infection. These are gene therapy software products state you will still be at risk form covid19 and it's variants.

COVID type "vaccines" from Pfizer and Moderna use a synthetic mRNA or "software platform" to program your body and your DNA to super produce COVID type of proteins that cause viral response in hopes this strategy will provoke you to be better able to develop response. It's a risk.

In just one month there are many thousands of Covid vaccine adverse reaction reports, severe allergic reactions, paralysis, and deaths, and this is just a small percentage of the whole, since people who are sick or die are not filing reports.

COVID type "vaccines" from Pfizer and Moderna are not authorized vaccines, they are "experimental" provisional use with no long term testing or testing on high risk demographics.

Comparing human repose without COVID type "vaccines" from Pfizer and Moderna, versus with vaccine, there is no significant benefit to taking the gene therapy software platform products today, while there is high risk.

Visit CDC VAERS to see COVID Vaccine adverse effect reports.
http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

gnukid - 2-28-2021 at 11:56 AM

Many thousands of people have died after taking the COVID vaccine, in the US alone according to VAERS, many immediately, some shortly thereafter, others are paralyzed, suffer convulsions, severe allergic reactions etc.

REMINDER: This is for an illness with a recovery rate of %99.8 and practically zero risk to those under 65 years old,. So no justification for an experimental unapproved untested vaccine to be distributed widely, especially to high risk seniors who as a demographic has not had long term testing.

Covid Vaccine Deaths are not well tracked and obfuscated, meaning the true number is much higher. Hard to make a report when you are dead!

Why is there reporting guidance to assume all death is from COVID without any testing, but when there is a sudden death after vaccination in healthy people guidance is to assume not from the vaccine?

For example, in the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said that as of Feb. 7, there were 1,170 reported deaths among people who received either the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine or another from Moderna Inc., a rate of 0.003%, and no evidence suggests a link... meaning no investigation into a link to immediate death following vaccine.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/ad...

See https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html
More than 50,000 total adverse reports to date in USA-actual total much higher

Here are just a few summaries taken from days ago, the numbers of deaths are therefore much higher.

55 People Have Died in US After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccines: Reporting System - 1/16/21
https://www.theepochtimes.com/55-people-died-in-us-after-rec...

23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine: officials
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die-in-norway-after-receivi...

Norway probes deaths of two nursing home residents who got Pfizer’s COVID vaccine
https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/norway-investigating-two-death...

Severe Allergic Reactions to COVID-19 Vaccines Occurring at Higher Rate Than Flu Shots
https://www.theepochtimes.com/severe-allergic-reactions-to-c...

Odisha man dies after taking COVID-19 vaccine, another develops bacterial sepsis
https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/odisha-man-dies-after-tak...

JAB SAFETY 236 Brits died after getting Covid jabs but vaccines ‘didn’t play a role’, say regulators
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14023372/236-brits-died-covid-...

The number of individual reports and collective reports is growing increasingly, while no evidence that the vaccine reduces any risk to covid, guidance says you must continue to isolate, wear a mask, wash with toxic soap, all the while the number of actual deaths from covid are down, and overall similar to every other year of flu, with no increase in macro deaths? Where is the justification for lockdown, or mass experimental vaccine rollout?

caj13 - 3-1-2021 at 07:52 AM

Hey Gnuey, go ahead and actually read AND understand your own posted articles and references. ONCE Again, they actually explain where you are completely wrong. But in reality, since you have to actually read and understand the article, instead of just see a headline, the truth goes right over your head.
when you grow up enough to be able to read and understand at a 10th grade level - your eyes will be opened to a whole "nother" world - information and fact can be empowering, and certainly life changing.

unfortunately, the side effect will be you are confronted regularly that disprove your whole Homeopathic beliefs system,

just as an aside - your description of flu vaccines - isn't that exactly what your Homeopathic gurus advocate for? is their some sort of homeopathic true believers board we can report you to, for not espousing the cult line?

[Edited on 3-1-2021 by caj13]

[Edited on 3-1-2021 by caj13]

caj13 - 3-1-2021 at 08:01 AM

On nother note Gnuey writes:
I support tours, schools, fishing guides, moto and off road tours etc, but, with so much anger here, aggression and threatening posts, those schools and guides have no interest in posting contact info here, because of the negativity.

I didn't realize what a very important man gnuey was in Mexico. apparently he is in control of the tourism industry. If you hurt Gnueys feelings, he will direct the Mexican tourist compnies to not advertise to you, because you hurt King fgnueys feelings. Obviously all of those tourist companies are down with losing customers if they dare challeneg King Gnuey! Do they give us a loyalty to king gnuey questionaire before taking you on as a customer?

gnukid - 3-1-2021 at 08:10 AM

I shared articles of a variety of sources and opinions, as always, so readers can make up their own mind, and be prompted to do further research.

There isn't only one right answer when it comes to health, it's more of risk versus reward, for each person, though, there is a common theme, self managed health is far superior to looking to pharma for one miracle medicine shot for all.

Primarily, personal health, is based in managing stress, nutrition, exercise, fresh clean air, sunshine and a clean living environment, while reducing exposure to toxins.

gnukid - 3-1-2021 at 08:41 AM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  

I support tours, schools, fishing guides, moto and off road tours etc

Everyone that lives here supports tourism, visitors are looking for referrals, but, negativity on Baja nomad reduces traffic, and discourages sharing contact info because of a few people that post lies and spam.

Nowadays, there are practically zero women who post here and few women who visit due to the level of men who troll the site. Sad to see a good travel resource be ruined by a few angry trolls.

gnukid - 3-1-2021 at 08:46 AM

Today, all of Baja is yellow level of covid "risk", meaning all activities are allowed, though with some limited capacity in some cases. We are on the verge of moving to green, meaning all activities wide open.

https://coronavirus.gob.mx/semaforo/

Barry A. - 3-1-2021 at 09:24 AM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  

I support tours, schools, fishing guides, moto and off road tours etc

Everyone that lives here supports tourism, visitors are looking for referrals, but, negativity on Baja nomad reduces traffic, and discourages sharing contact info because of a few people that post lies and spam.

Nowadays, there are practically zero women who post here and few women who visit due to the level of men who troll the site. Sad to see a good travel resource be ruined by a few angry trolls.

I totally agree, Gnukid!!!

gnukid - 3-1-2021 at 09:43 AM

truth is jiz you don't know...but your attempt at insult aside...do you think that is an unmodified photo?

[Edited on 2-25-2021 by pacificobob]

The photo is unmodified, but I had to compress it to fit on BN resulting in artifacts.

Here is the original and more https://www.instagram.com/p/CLsHcmCHYSv/

John Harper - 3-1-2021 at 09:56 AM

Same can be said for most travel, fishing, hunting, offroading, motorcycling, rock climbing, or most other "outdoors" forums. Maybe you should try some other forums if you're looking for women? Gardening, wine, fashion forums, perhaps?

Perhaps your own bombastic and petulant postings on BN are a turn off to women as well? Reflection is good for the soul.

John

Don Pisto - 3-1-2021 at 09:59 AM

https://coronavirus.gob.mx/semaforo/
Note the "typical" prototype they've chosen to represent the Mexican woman. :smug:

Quiz question of the day: What do her initials "SD" stand for? :cool:

Susana Distancia

gnukid - 3-1-2021 at 10:08 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

Perhaps your own bombastic and petulant postings on BN are a turn off to women as well?
John

I'm not looking. My friends who are women on this site message me on U2U and share their concerns about posting.

FYI I host and manage many forums and groups for special interests and have done so since I was a kid. I understand that there exists negativity and trolls, primarily angry men, seeking attention.

What is unclear is why it is tolerated at all here, or worse encouraged, it is not hard to remove trolls and spam.

John Harper - 3-1-2021 at 11:31 AM

My friends who are women on this site message me on U2U and share their concerns about posting.

What is unclear is why it is tolerated at all here, or worse encouraged, it is not hard to remove trolls and spam.

Your mom and sister are not technically "friends." They likely are stuck dealing with you.

There's nothing stopping you from leaving if you're not happy. In fact, the way you denigrate and belittle others on this site makes me wonder why you're even here in the first place.

Be gone, foul spirit, be gone.

John

[Edited on 3-1-2021 by John Harper]

Skipjack Joe - 3-1-2021 at 03:03 PM

FYI I host and manage many forums and groups for special interests and have done so since I was a kid.

The web has only been around for 20 years.

Skipjack Joe - 3-1-2021 at 05:54 PM

The web has only been around for 20 years.

Over 30 years, actually.*

But online communities were around for years previous (think Compuserve, AOL, The Well, USEnet, etc.)

-------------

*Maybe you're thinking of when Al Gore "invented" it, which fits your timeline. :biggrin:

No, I'm not thinking about Al Gore. I'm thinking about when I worked for Apple in the mid 90's on a project called eWorld and the discussion ran about whether to pursue the project because the internet was starting to become popular. Yes, theoretically the web has existed much longer but it really wasn't used until Microsoft packaged it's browser (IE) with the operating system. Up until then it was accessible via command lines and only a few nerds used it. Aol was a short lived phenomena as I recall (1993-2000?).

Regardless whether it was 20, 25, or 30 years it's hard to explain how a man who appears to be in his 50s used the net when he was a kid. That's all.

PS. Also, if you recall home computers until the 90s were standalone. The Macs and PCs at the office would be connected to a central computer via a LAN line which made it possible to share information but when at home you were isolated. So regardless how long the web was around for practical purposes it wasn't available until the early 90s.

[Edited on 3-2-2021 by Skipjack Joe]

gnukid - 3-1-2021 at 08:10 PM

Before Tim Berners-Lee's "web" we had BBS (Bulliten Boards) like PCBoard, Wildcat, FirstClass, or XMB like we use at Baja Nomads. We used dial up modems, with multiple phone lines to modems to allow multiple users, the messages could be shared across BBS with FIDONET, and WELL became a popular connected BBS.

There were many versions of BBS, and gateways and they precipitated FB. To connect stand alone BBS there were gateways such as RelayNet (RIME) and WWIVnet and eventually UUCP with internet.

To share files we used QWK format using XMODEM, YMODEM or ZMODEM and compressed files with zip, pkzip winzip etc.

Gopher was used for library access, FTP, TELNET, eventually we had ARPANET at Xerox with TCP/IP across 100,000 computers.

At PARC and IEEE we created standards for developers and users with like RS-232, modem standards, and icons to simplify UI.

Some of the first personal "networks" were Xerox STAR using the 8010 and later IBM 8086 XT with ethernet I had in my bedroom as a user.

Eventually I made BBS experimenting with ISDN at Bell Labs to combine phone lines and exceed the data limit of a single copper line.

There is a point here, there is an evolution, there is a plan, there are architects, Artificial Intelligence is not an accident, I'll share more later.

When we discuss COVID I am sharing with you plans for social control made long ago, that are intentional, that I have worked on but didn't fully understand the impact.

There is no contagious pandemic, there is a plandemic for social control.

[Edited on 3-2-2021 by gnukid]

gnukid - 3-1-2021 at 08:39 PM

Here is a backgrounder

Fabian Society
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_Society

Milner's Kindergarten
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milner%27s_Kindergarten

Round Table
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Round_Table_movement

Council on Foreign Relations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

Agenda 21