BajaNomad

Blue Striped Dorado Tuna Wahoo Jan 2021

CaboMagic - 1-17-2021 at 06:07 PM

Cabo MagicĀ® Greetings ..
Some here 'know' us or me (Lori) from the original Baja Amigo board - I've had the pleasure of communicating directly with some of you over the years.
I have some quirky sayings I use to explain things for people that call and ask me questions, in preparation for a vacation trip to Cabo San Lucas.
"When the wind changes direction, the answer to your question may also change."
"We like when Mother Nature and Neptune are getting along giving us great weather and conditions for visitors and fishing folks."
"The fish that you are hunting don't wear watches or calendars."
Some 'experts' will say Blue Marlin wont be found in our waters outside of their migration timetable. We've had some of the largest Blue Marlin catches in January and March over the years which is well outside of this.
Last year 2020 there were zero qualifying Blue or Black Marlin weighed in the Bisbee's Black and Blue Marlin tournament.
Also, some 'experts' will say Dorado are not found year-round.
Well, I don't profess to be an expert, but I do say that "Pictures Tell the REAL REEL Story".
Here is a collage of photos of Blue Marlin, Striped Marlin, Dorado and Yellowfin Tuna all caught this week.
The Arambel Family from Wyoming and Walt Duckworth from Louisiana were amongst the guests we welcomed aboard.

Wishing everyone everywhere, North and South, East and West, the best of health and happiness.

Collage for Nomads Jan 17 2021.jpg - 103kB

[Edited on 1-18-2021 by CaboMagic]

BajaBlanca - 1-17-2021 at 06:34 PM

:o:o:o

Amazing real reel photos!!

TMW - 1-17-2021 at 07:38 PM

Wow thanks for the pictures.

defrag4 - 1-18-2021 at 08:58 AM

nice feesh!