BajaNomad

ONE MONTH BAJA TRIP: A Surf Travel Adventure

jamiec - 3-29-2021 at 08:50 AM

The Traveling Together Journal:

ONE MONTH BAJA TRIP: A Surf Travel Adventure

Good stuff here

https://youtu.be/dKr-DvtTe24

advrider - 3-29-2021 at 10:02 AM

I watched these two from the start of their channel. Funny they have just a plain old Toyota truck and the guys with all of the cool toys keep getting stuck! I've really enjoyed their videos...

jamiec - 3-29-2021 at 11:16 AM

I had the same thought watching one of their previous videos on the caravan they did down to Cabo and back. Their budget approach shows that one doesn't need an extravagant vehicle to have great adventures.

del mar - 3-29-2021 at 12:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by jamiec  
I had the same thought watching one of their previous videos on the caravan they did down to Cabo and back. Their budget approach shows that one doesn't need an extravagant vehicle to have great adventures.

exactly! a T100 that I thought only gardeners drove and Matt obviously saved a little dough by passing on the surfboard fin obvious by his constant struggle for directional stability:lol:
great video thanks for sharing.....:yes:

on edit....any truth about the whales only letting you touch em for a couple weeks?

[Edited on 3-29-2021 by del mar]

BajaBlanca - 3-29-2021 at 03:43 PM

I think he misunderstood - One is only allowed to pet the whales during the season. I have never heard that they won't let folks pet them at other times.

Great video and he sure caught some amazing waves. How many places in the world can you be the ONLY one on the wave!

AKgringo - 3-29-2021 at 04:36 PM

Surfers in Yakutat Alaska don't usually have to share many waves!