BajaNomad

u2u box clean up request

David K - 3-31-2005 at 08:39 AM

Buenos Dias Nomads, if you have u2u'd me or I to you... and they haven't been deleted after you read them... they are 'electronically' filling my u2u box, even though they are in yours... and the system will not let me u2u or respond to your u2u's until they are deleted.

With recent surge in your u2u'ing me... I cannot reply to you... So, please delete any u2u's (from or to David K) in your IN and OUT boxes. I thank you!

David K - 4-1-2005 at 08:17 AM

Still maxed out... even though I have eliminated my u2u's (except for the few awaiting replies), my box is still maxed and won't allow me to send any. This is because it 'sees' all the u2u's in other Nomads boxes that has my name on them... Please delete your u2u's after you have read them (in and out boxes).
Gracias...

BajaNomad - 4-1-2005 at 08:26 AM

I'm implementing an upgrade to the board sometime in the near future that includes visible upgrades of the U2U feature (maybe solving DK's issue - I'm not sure), and reporting who's online - or has been online during the day.

As much as I'd like to schedule this upgrade and announce when it'll take place, my schedule's pretty tight and it would be difficult to say. Likely to be late at night, and hopefully on a Saturday night, as that's when there are the fewest visitors here.

When I do this, the board will be unavailable for a while (read: hour/hours, not days).

Regards,
--
Doug Means

[Edited on 4-1-2005 by BajaNomad]

Nothing left here

Arthur - 4-8-2005 at 08:26 AM

OK, David. I had a few lying around, but I've cleaned up my inbox and outbox and emptied the trash, so don't be casting any mean looks in my direction!