BajaNomad

Moderna vaccine in BCS?

BigBearRider - 4-27-2021 at 04:20 PM

I’ve seen Pfizer offered in Cabo. Has anyone seen Moderna?

I have it from a very reliable source the Bill Gates’ tracking microchip isn’t in the Moderna vaccine. Yet.

JC43 - 4-28-2021 at 07:06 PM

What about Sputnik V ? Mexico is using Sputnik was reported. But is it available i.e. in Baja? And which MX Institution might know? IMSS? Sputnik should have a 97,5 % reliability the media says. Anybody knows more? Astra Zenica is having huge side effects.

Question in general: Should one wait until all vaccine is more safe ?

BigBearRider - 4-28-2021 at 08:49 PM

I saw that The Lancet confirmed that Sputnik is more than 90% effective. I don't know what they said about side effects.

I think I prefer Gates' tracking chip over Putin's though. I'm just amazed that the entire medical industry is in on the scam.

As to Aztra Zeneca, and J&J, I saw something suggesting that the serious side effects are extremely rare.

[Edited on 4-29-2021 by BigBearRider]

mtgoat666 - 4-28-2021 at 09:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JC43  
What about Sputnik V ? Mexico is using Sputnik was reported. But is it available i.e. in Baja? And which MX Institution might know? IMSS? Sputnik should have a 97,5 % reliability the media says. Anybody knows more? Astra Zenica is having huge side effects.

Question in general: Should one wait until all vaccine is more safe ?

Your risk of death driving on baja roads is several orders of magnitude higher than the risks of vaccine complications.

pacificobob - 4-29-2021 at 08:39 AM

i find it amusing how many uber health conscious people the virus has spawned.
i know several people who drink diet soda,drink to excess, eat crap food in general...who have health concerns regarding a life saving medication.