BajaNomad

Secure Parking Ensenada Marina Area

drzura - 5-2-2021 at 08:52 AM

Hola... I am looking to drive down to the Ensenada marina area to spend the day and partake in some tacos mariscos. On all my previous Baja trips I seem to just blow right through Ensenada and this will be a good opportunity for me to check out the area. I saw La Guerrerense on a couple tv shows and definitely want to try that place. Any nomads have any recommendations on secure parking in that area and/or any other must try taco establishments? Thanks...

mtgoat666 - 5-2-2021 at 09:48 AM

There is street parking and pay lots around the marina area. It is an urban area, don’t leave valuables in your car, and don’t leave visible stuff in your car.

drzura - 5-2-2021 at 09:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
There is street parking and pay lots around the marina area. It is an urban area, don’t leave valuables in your car, and don’t leave visible stuff in your car.

Will definitely leave any valuables at home and will use a pay lot. Thanks for the response.

del mar - 5-2-2021 at 10:15 AM

as you enter town along the row of billboards right after the light turn in at the lighthouse

elgatoloco - 5-2-2021 at 02:23 PM

La Guerrerense - this needs to be top of the list for late breakfast/early lunch/midday snack IMEO. When you order your tostada(s) whatever it is (erizo and jaiba are favs) ask for alemejas y aguacate. Our favorite salsa is the chili oil with cacahuate but you may find one of the other 10-15 choices more to your liking. :saint:

drzura - 5-2-2021 at 02:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by elgatoloco  
La Guerrerense - this needs to be top of the list for late breakfast/early lunch/midday snack IMEO. When you order your tostada(s) whatever it is (erizo and jaiba are favs) ask for alemejas y aguacate. Our favorite salsa is the chili oil with cacahuate but you may find one of the other 10-15 choices more to your liking. :saint:

Oh boy.. I would love to have the alemeja tostadas, they taste great. But, unfortunately I have developed an allergic reaction and get pretty sick when I eat them, at least the chocolate variety. The other types of tostadas that I saw on the Crossing South tv show looked good and I am excited to try them.. ALL...

RocketJSquirrel - 5-2-2021 at 02:56 PM

Right as you roll into town, just 200 meters or so after the previously mentioned lighthouse, look for the Cinepolis sign and turn right up the ramp. Secure monitored parking, maybe 10 pesos per hour.

RocketJSquirrel - 5-2-2021 at 02:59 PM

See Google maps here:
[img] https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?f=d&geocode&...
[/img]

Should be right about the middle of the map.

[Edited on 5-2-2021 by RocketJSquirrel]