BajaNomad

Are you looking for a nice place to camp in the TS area?

Bajabus - 5-11-2021 at 04:07 PM

Looking for someone to stay on our property for about 5 days starting this Friday. Coming on Thursday and staying a day or two more is fine. Primary purpose is to provide security so it would mean having a presence 24/7. One sweet dog and a mellow cat to feed. House will be locked but there is an outdoor kitchen, a bathroom with a flushing toilet, and a large sheltered area about 200 meters from a beautiful beach with nothing in front of us. High speed internet access also provided along with a place to plug into electricity (solar). A truly beautiful spot in Elias Calles. Respond here or Whatsapp to +1 984-232-1827. If you are looking for solitude and a place to hang for a week this is a great opportunity.

David K - 5-11-2021 at 04:39 PM

It is a beautiful beach, indeed! Nomads have been known to get married on it!

Bajaboy wedding.jpg - 19kB

Bajaboy - 5-11-2021 at 08:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
It is a beautiful beach, indeed! Nomads have been known to get married on it!

Ha, great memories!

Some pretty cool neighbors as well. Give me some warning and I'll happily come down and watch your place. I want to check out the new mountain bike trail.

geraldalexander7 - 5-12-2021 at 08:25 AM

I sent you a u2u
Gerald

Bajabus - 5-12-2021 at 09:03 AM

Gerald, thanks for the U2U I replied to it and your whatsapp msg. We just decided this morning to postpone the trip north for many reasons. There is a future possibility I mentioned in the messages.