BajaNomad

A couple pics from Loreto this weekend

JZ - 5-22-2021 at 10:47 AM

Spielberg's yacht off Isla Danzante near Honeymoon Cove.

JZ - 5-22-2021 at 10:50 AM

Sunset from Puerto Balandra on Isla Carmen looking towards Baja.

[Edited on 5-24-2021 by JZ]

gueribo - 5-22-2021 at 11:00 AM

Beautiful Baja sunset. These are hard to capture! Thanks for sharing.

JZ - 5-22-2021 at 11:13 AM

Going North hugging the coast of Isla Carmen.

JZ - 5-22-2021 at 06:15 PM

Pangas at the tiny marina.

[Edited on 10-9-2021 by JZ]

JZ - 5-23-2021 at 05:22 PM

Looking out from Honey Moon cove.

mtgoat666 - 5-23-2021 at 07:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Looking out from Honey Moon cove.

Why the line of buoys across the bay? Did your wife let you wade past the end of the shallow zone?

JZ - 5-23-2021 at 07:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Why the line of buoys across the bay? Did your wife let you wade past the end of the shallow zone?

They blocked the beach off to boats so ppl couldn't gather due to Covid.

We lifted the outboards up and drifted over it. Easy-peasy. Post some pics from your basement?

DouglasP - 5-23-2021 at 08:09 PM

We lifted the outboards up and drifted over it. Easy-peasy. Post some pics from your basement?

Now that's funny🤣!

[Edited on 5-24-2021 by DouglasP]

mtgoat666 - 5-23-2021 at 08:09 PM

We lifted the outboards up and drifted over it. Easy-peasy

“Rules for thee, not for me,” said shorty mcjizzy.

I suppose your excuse for crossing the boat barrier was that you are a short guy who can’t swim, eh? Or do you just think rules don’t apply to you? Or is it that you think covid rules are stupid, so you refuse to follow them? Or all of the above?

JZ - 5-23-2021 at 08:20 PM

Some wall art from the Giggling Dolphin.

Cool bar/restaurant with live music. It was a packed house on Saturday. So nice to see things getting back to normal.

BajaBlanca - 5-23-2021 at 08:27 PM

Those are some great photos!

JZ - 5-23-2021 at 08:34 PM

Sunbeam

rhintransit - 5-25-2021 at 04:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  

We lifted the outboards up and drifted over it. Easy-peasy.

[Edited on 5-24-2021 by DouglasP]

Nope, not Covid. Respect the park.
📢 Honeymoon beach in Danzante is in recovery, due to erosion observed in sediments of the marine portion and vegetation.

For this reason, buoys were temporarily placed to restore the area, measures necessary for the future conservation of this site. 🙌🌱 🙌🌱

✅ You can access by making landing on the beach continuous by the trail, kayaking, paddle board or dinghy.

🦀 We also invite you to meet other paradisiac beaches of Danzante Island in the Bay of Loreto National Park! 🐚🌊☀️

............ 🌿 .............

📢The beach at Honeymoon bay on Isla Danzante is recovering from erosion and sedimentation in the beach area and damage to the vegetation.

Buoys have been temporarily placed. Kayaks, dinghys, and paddleboards may cross the buoy line. This will allow restoration and conservation of the beautiful beach.🙌🌱

✅Boat access can be made on the beach to the right, and and Honeymoon beach can be accessed by the trail that connects the beaches.

🦀We invite you visit the other fantastic beaches of Isla Danzante in the Bahía de Loreto National Park. 🐚🌊☀️

#PNBL #TodosSomosGuardaparques
#ConservarParaVivir

bajafreaks - 5-27-2021 at 08:06 AM

Good pics I was in town on Sunday 5/23 stayed the night at the Oasis, just passing through. Town wasn't too busy from what i could tell.

Xeno - 10-9-2021 at 03:58 AM

Nice pics. Looking forward to getting down there soon.

ligui - 10-9-2021 at 07:38 AM

Jz my friends in Ligui think you are a j--k . They are trying to keep the park natural. J--ks that keep breaking the rules are making it harder.

We will be getting in touch with the marina and sending them your photos and posts.

Hopefully you will not be allowed to launch and will be fined

pacificobob - 10-9-2021 at 08:03 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ligui  
Jz my friends in Ligui think you are a j--k . They are trying to keep the park natural. J--ks that keep breaking the rules are making it harder.

We will be getting in touch with the marina and sending them your photos and posts.

Your friends are not alone in their assessment of jizzy

[Edited on 10-9-2021 by pacificobob]

ligui - 10-9-2021 at 08:42 AM

I don't understand why you can't enjoy the beautiful park without breaking the local rules that are in place to keep it wonderful for all of us.

Be glad I wasn't there i would have made many calls to the authorities and local community.

Your boat would now be impounded.

Stop being an ugly American

Makes me sorry you ever found the Baja. :barf:

pacificobob - 10-9-2021 at 08:47 AM

Yup, the very definition of an ugly American

David K - 10-9-2021 at 08:54 AM

Didn't Jesus say something like, "let those who are without sin cast the first stone"?

ligui - 10-9-2021 at 09:17 AM

Glad to see you have religious thoughts David. ;)

Are you saying it's ok to break the Rules ?

I always thought that you respected the locals and their efforts to keep their Home, country and parks in a natural way that is able to have tourism and give them a livelihood .

Bajaboy - 10-9-2021 at 09:44 AM

I always thought that you respected the locals and their efforts to keep their Home, country and parks in a natural way that is able to have tourism and give them a livelihood .

I do remember a story where a padlock on a gate was cut to get through....:?:

mtgoat666 - 10-9-2021 at 09:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Didn't Jesus say something like, "let those who are without sin cast the first stone"?

Who cares what Jesus said? He was just a preacher, and probably a fictional character.
Churches have long history of creating fictional narratives around god and Jesus that support their underlying objective of controlling and dominating people.
Churches have committed countless atrocities in the name of Jesus, for example the genocide of indigenous culture in the Americas…. Saving the heathens by eliminating their civilization. Yeah, right.

Thin about it. If Jesus was real, he was just a man who spun fantasy stories about being the son of god,… what a crock!

[Edited on 10-9-2021 by mtgoat666]

pacificobob - 10-9-2021 at 01:39 PM

Seriously? You crack me up.

willardguy - 10-9-2021 at 01:47 PM

jesus said.......that yellowtail was THIS big!

motoged - 10-9-2021 at 01:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by willardguy  
jesus said.......that yellowtail was THIS big!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And did he cook it up for others or smoke it to take home?

AKgringo - 10-9-2021 at 02:20 PM

And when a rock flew from the assembled crowd and nailed him in the forehead, he said; "Mom, sometimes you pi$$ me off!" :lol:

mtgoat666 - 10-9-2021 at 09:06 PM

Jesus christ! Cant we get back to the topic?

How do we report shorty mcjizzy melonhead to profepa and the park staff?

Has the troll been busy deleting photos and written confessions of his violations?

ligui - 10-10-2021 at 07:22 AM

On Facebook with local mexican community

pacificobob - 10-10-2021 at 07:37 AM

Come on jiz, double down. Defend yourself. Or just post a dog photo. Your fans await!

honda tom - 10-10-2021 at 08:38 AM

Ligui....

So What about the beach at Coronado? Without a doubt the most visited beach in all the Loreto Park. 100 boats a week during the season sliding up in the sand to offload the visitors?

You've got a lot of work to do .... if .... you wish to be consistent.

ligui - 10-10-2021 at 09:53 AM

Ask the park officials. Probably give you a reason for the closing.

All be said we are asked to follow the rules as posted.

JZ posting pictures of himself breaking the laws in a National Park. And admitting to doing so on purpose.

Wish I would have seen this when it was originally posted

We are visitors in a foreign country. Try to show some respect or maybe better for some would be to not visit.

BajaRun - 10-10-2021 at 10:05 AM

Who let the Sheep Out

LancairDriver - 10-10-2021 at 10:54 AM

Ask the park officials. Probably give you a reason for the closing.

All be said we are asked to follow the rules as posted.

JZ posting pictures of himself breaking the laws in a National Park. And admitting to doing so on purpose.

Wish I would have seen this when it was originally posted

We are visitors in a foreign country. Try to show some respect or maybe better for some would be to not visit.

Only a fool can’t recognize JZ’s “rope a goat technique” that always brings the same sheep into the fray to make fools of themselves for all of our amusement. Notice there was no photo to show him breaching the buoy line. 😂Kind of provides some humor in these boring Covid time's.

motoged - 10-10-2021 at 10:58 AM

Maybe only fools support jz's trolling.... :light:

David K - 10-10-2021 at 11:13 AM

No, of course it's not 'OK'.
I am wondering why nobody was upset when JZ shared these photos LAST MAY???
Why now?
My Jesus comment is not about what JZ may have done, but why it is OK for a bunch of you to pile on, to condemn him, five months after? Let Mexico deal with him, it is their rules not Nomad's rules that were violated.

Zac, why are you connecting the (bolt cutting) actions of Harald with me? We were not traveling with him and Karl. We said our goodbyes after camping together and then went in opposite directions on that 2015 weekend.

ligui - 10-10-2021 at 01:46 PM

So lancairdriver , after I see a post that I think is not a good thing to be doing in a National Park . I shouldn't post at all because JZ is trolling ?

Point trying to make here is not just about JZ .

It's about Fools that that can't see beyond themselves .

:?:

willardguy - 10-10-2021 at 01:52 PM

Why now?

why not? if these posts were time sensitive you'd still be struggling to hit 25K :rolleyes:

motoged - 10-10-2021 at 02:23 PM

The real question, David, is why were you NOT upset.

You may have noticed that a number of Nomads have voiced their disapproval of many of this clown's antics over the past year or two. Why come to his defense for such disrespectful behaviours?

motoged - 10-10-2021 at 02:55 PM

If I did read every post and commented on what I disagreed with (I used to, it seems) then goat, and a few others here who believe in big, oppressive government controls, would just take up space calling me names... as liberals always do when they have no logical response.

Oh, now I get it. :biggrin:

David K - 10-10-2021 at 03:00 PM

Good! Have a wonderful week!!:biggrin:

LancairDriver - 10-10-2021 at 03:22 PM

So lancairdriver , after I see a post that I think is not a good thing to be doing in a National Park . I shouldn't post at all because JZ is trolling ?

Suggesting JZ should be reported to park officials with no evidence of his entering? Who looks like a fool now?

willardguy - 10-10-2021 at 03:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  

Suggesting JZ should be reported to park officials with no evidence of his entering? Who looks like a fool now?

You, JZ, and David for starters;)

AKgringo - 10-10-2021 at 05:22 PM

Is the beach closed, or just access from sea? If it is closed to watercraft, is that just powered boats, or does it include anything with oars or paddles too?

mtgoat666 - 10-10-2021 at 06:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  

I'm not clear on the transgression here or the location of the float line; is there harm done to the ecosystem if a panga goes into the cove (i.e. inside the float line) without approaching the beach?

[Edited on 10-10-2021 by lencho]

JZ is a grandstanding wanker. He deserves all the chit we can heap upon him.

Re xing the floats,… does not matter if you did or did not perceive harm, he violated the park rules and deserves to be tarred and feathered for this and past sins.

What would Jesus do? He would spank shorty melonhead.

[Edited on 10-11-2021 by mtgoat666]