BajaNomad

America is back

JZ - 6-7-2021 at 01:59 PM

Huge outdoor music festivals have started up again.

mtgoat666 - 6-7-2021 at 02:32 PM

Melon head:
Why you posting pics of ron desantis?
You now florida man?

ligui - 6-7-2021 at 06:40 PM

Jz I have to say I'm glad you weren't in charge during the pandemic. We would have had a lot more people sick and more deaths
You just don't understand science. Did you skip school a lot.

westafricancaptain - 6-8-2021 at 08:00 AM

God Bless America

JC43 - 6-8-2021 at 08:04 AM

Quote: Originally posted by westafricancaptain  
God Bless America

YES YES YES , that includes Mexico!!!!! :lol::fire::lol: Canada and Venezuela!! As `The Americas` reach from the Northern most point of Canada to the Southern most point of Chile. :lol::fire::lol:

John Harper - 6-8-2021 at 08:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ligui  
Jz I have to say I'm glad you weren't in charge during the pandemic. We would have had a lot more people sick and more deaths

Well, we know he couldn't pass the bar exam in CA. But, he is good at receiving corporate welfare.

John

islandhop - 6-8-2021 at 12:16 PM

And we know he likes to trash beautiful Baja beaches by building giant fires in the sand.

motoged - 6-8-2021 at 12:38 PM

Some pigs like to roll around in their little mud pit.... they think it looks good to the others nearby....

Just looking to impress the rest of the barnyard..... without much success. :rolleyes:

[Edited on 6-8-2021 by motoged]

JZ - 6-8-2021 at 03:51 PM

Why would anyone be upset about life getting back to normal?

A bunch of sourpusses around here.

JC43 - 6-8-2021 at 04:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Why would anyone be upset about life getting back to normal?

A bunch of sourpusses around here.

Don`t you get it? Covid-19 will never be gone completely! There are mutants spreading and no vaxxi will prevent that. More than only that, there will be folks not wanting to be vaccinated. It is not printed on their forehead which disease they carry. And you wanne be among them, right?

Glidergeek - 6-8-2021 at 04:37 PM

"Don`t you get it? Covid-19 will never be gone completely!"

YES it will be at your and Goats house. You guys stay in the basement we will continue on with life.:bounce:

JC43 - 6-8-2021 at 05:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Glidergeek  
"Don`t you get it? Covid-19 will never be gone completely!"

YES it will be at your and Goats house. You guys stay in the basement we will continue on with life.:bounce:

@mtgoat666: Can I invite you for a funeral ??? I pay the trip - you the drinks?:saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::saint::saint:

ligui - 6-8-2021 at 05:45 PM

We are all getting our lives a little bit at a time back to normal. We are able to do that because of the little things we did over the last year . Wow wearing a mask in public was 'so hard ' Not.

I'm always amazed how many people do not get that a virus is passed from person to person . It doesn't just get around by itself .

Get your shots to help from giving covid-19 a new host , who will then pass it on to someone else.

Ps Jz no sourpuss here just people that understand it is serious.
If you don't think millions of people that have died from it is something to be considered.

Party on ! Maybe if someone close to you dies maybe you might rethink how you feel.
By the way. 2+2=4

Udo - 6-8-2021 at 06:22 PM

What does this have to do with Baja?

JC43 - 6-8-2021 at 06:49 PM

We are all getting our lives a little bit at a time back to normal. We are able to do that because of the little things we did over the last year . Wow wearing a mask in public was 'so hard ' Not.

I'm always amazed how many people do not get that a virus is passed from person to person . It doesn't just get around by itself .

Get your shots to help from giving covid-19 a new host , who will then pass it on to someone else.

Ps Jz no sourpuss here just people that understand it is serious.
If you don't think millions of people that have died from it is something to be considered.

Party on ! Maybe if someone close to you dies maybe you might rethink how you feel.
By the way. 2+2=4

I could not agree more!!!!!! That`s the only way to look at the Covid situation the correct way. Thanks ligui.

AKgringo - 6-8-2021 at 07:17 PM

I don't know anyone who has been hospitalized, or died from Covid19, but one blood relative of mine committed suicide in March.

How much his mental health was affected by the pandemic, we will probably never know, but it seems that it was a factor.

David K - 6-8-2021 at 07:31 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Udo  

It is in the non-Baja vacation forum, so that may be ok... It doesn't like like a typical JZ vacation however...?

4x4abc - 6-8-2021 at 07:36 PM

interesting "Trip Report"

JC43 - 6-8-2021 at 08:16 PM

@DavidK. Point is, those irresponsible folks taking part in an outdoor event today like the pic shows, might travel to Baja tomorrow.
We are already on the orange level since today. We do not need any more dumba$$es coming to Baja. (that makes it a Baja Trip Report, or??:light:)

[Edited on 6-9-2021 by JC43]

mtgoat666 - 6-8-2021 at 08:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Quote: Originally posted by Udo  

It is in the non-Baja vacation forum, so that may be ok... It doesn't like like a typical JZ vacation however...?

Melonhead Shorty McJizzy was not at the Ron Desantis concert. He just posted the pic to troll nomadlandia.

motoged - 6-9-2021 at 12:10 PM

David,
It is disappointing to see you somehow defend the Jizz's trolling post.... as it is typical of his Covid denial/false information posts..... :yawn:

Do you think such gatherings are a smart thing to do these days ?

charliemanson - 6-9-2021 at 02:19 PM

Thanks for the post! It confirms I made the right decision to move permanently to Mexico. I know we got issues but dang. That place just doesn't get it. They still think Trump is going to be reinstated and 73% of pubs think the capitol riot was fake. Dems get vaccines and rumptsters don't . Brilliant! Hope Darwins theory works out again and the world will be alright again.

And to think people think they are cool for posting that stuff. At least I was entertained for a couple min...back to the pool.

gnukid - 6-9-2021 at 02:42 PM

Those who had covid and recuperated would presumably have the highest available immunity, they are able to engage socially, without facemasks, those who took the experimental gene modification have unknown outcomes, no reduced risk of infection or transmission.

Therefore, everyone has options to choose to manage their personal health, and is free to go outside as desired, gather in public, or to stay isolated.

The unknown concern is what are the outcomes from the experimental products, supposedly, these promote hyper propagation of spike proteins associated to infection, and who knows what else.

Today, we have a high number of adverse affects reported, mostly in women, and the unknown risk factor to be concerned about.

It's unclear why some posters still promote other people wear masks, isolate, and are offended when others who are recuperated and have immunity gather in groups?

mtgoat666 - 6-9-2021 at 02:48 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Those who had covid and recuperated would presumably have the highest available immunity, they are able to engage socially, without facemasks, those who took the experimental gene modification have unknown outcomes, no reduced risk of infection or transmission.

Therefore, everyone has options to choose to manage their personal health, and is free to go outside as desired, gather in public, or to stay isolated.

The unknown concern is what are the outcomes from the experimental products, supposedly, these promote hyper propagation of spike proteins associated to infection, and who knows what else.

Today, we have a high number of adverse affects reported, mostly in women, and the unknown risk factor to be concerned about.

It's unclear why some posters still promote other people wear masks, isolate, and are offended when others who are recuperated and have immunity gather in groups?

Paul,
Why won’t you answer the question: did you get vaccinated?

westafricancaptain - 6-9-2021 at 02:49 PM

Man made Virus. Man made Vaccine.
Something isn't adding up.

Lee - 6-9-2021 at 03:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by charliemanson  
Thanks for the post! It confirms I made the right decision to move permanently to Mexico. I know we got issues but dang. That place just doesn't get it. They still think Trump is going to be reinstated and 73% of pubs think the capitol riot was fake. Dems get vaccines and rumptsters don't . Brilliant! Hope Darwins theory works out again and the world will be alright again.

And to think people think they are cool for posting that stuff. At least I was entertained for a couple min...back to the pool.

x2

gnukid - 6-9-2021 at 03:38 PM

All the same parties are involved in both creating the virus and the vaccine with a predetermined conclusion, they have the means, motive, and ability and profited to create a simulated pandemic to promote sales of synthetic gene product, cause financial collapse, and global reset.

Sad this has taken so long for some people to acknowledge the corruption and fraud causing mental, physical and financial harm.

They want you to stay in the dark, confused, isolated, continually harmed, this is not political, left or right, the issue is that they colluded to fund the creation of an infectious, harmful, virus, while hiding the truth about its origins, and fast tracked experimental and harmful synthetic gene products into broad public distribution, all of which is fraud that caused significant harm.

SFandH - 6-9-2021 at 03:48 PM

All the same parties are involved in both creating the virus and the vaccine with a predetermined conclusion, they have the means, motive, and ability and profited to create a simulated pandemic to promote sales of synthetic gene product, cause financial collapse, and global reset.

Sad this has taken so long for some people to acknowledge the corruption and fraud causing mental, physical and financial harm.

They want you to stay in the dark, confused, isolated, continually harmed, this is not political, left or right, the issue is that they colluded to fund the creation of an infectious, harmful, virus, while hiding the truth about its origins, and fast tracked experimental and harmful synthetic gene products into broad public distribution, all of which is fraud that caused significant harm.

If you keep this up, "they" may gnutralize you.

I understand they live in Pacoima, is that right?

gnukid - 6-9-2021 at 03:58 PM

Not sure how anyone here is related to the January 6th event, where 4 people died of natural causes from heart attack and drug overdose and one female military veteran was shot by Capital Police? It's clear that the event was staged and encouraged by Capital Police who opened doors and gates and ushered people in as though they were going to a party.

Nor does anyone here have a role in the forensic audits of elections that are required by law and underway in practically every jurisdiction, under the leadership of those regions, citizens, elected politicians and judges.

We can only wait and see what happens with the audits, in the case of January 6th, only one person to date has been charged with insurrection or a serious crime, John Sullivan is an extreme left wing liberal Antifa activist who organized and profited off the event and has been fined in addition to charges. The story of a policeman being beaten was determined to be false, he died of heart attack of a known health condition.

https://www.newsweek.com/john-sullivan-capitol-attack-leftwi...

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/who-are-the-four-who-died-in-t...

https://noqreport.com/2021/06/09/current-election-audits-pro...

https://www.scribd.com/document/511011153/Post-Election-Audi...

gnukid - 6-9-2021 at 04:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

If you keep this up, "they" may gnutralize you.

I understand they live in Pacoima, is that right?

Tony Fauci, Bill Gates, Deborah Birx, Robert Redfield, Peter Daszak, Ralf Baric, Shi Zengli, WEF, Davos, NHID, GAVI, CDC, WHO, CCP, Wuhan Lab, Fort Detrick, the list is long...

http://www.theuncensoredreport.com/2021/06/video-fauci-proje...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U1ViAabtd8

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30151594/

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/spike-proteins-covid-19-and...

charliemanson - 6-9-2021 at 04:17 PM

Now you my ignorant friend need to watch some video and turn off Fox News...you are the problem!
And if you are down here, please get a vaccine and stop infecting people who can't get vaccinated yet. Darwin may be close

gnukid - 6-9-2021 at 04:32 PM

Now you my ignorant friend need to watch some video and turn off Fox News...you are the problem!
And if you are down here, please get a vaccine and stop infecting people who can't get vaccinated yet. Darwin may be close

Why would naturally recuperated people need or want a synthetic experimental mRNA gene insertion with lipid nanoparticles? Natural immunity is the highest quality protection available to humans, while the vaccines provide no protection and have k own and unknown risks.

Those who are vaccinated are shown to be shedding known and unknown toxins to those around them and causing health issues as well as super spreading spike proteins which is a risk to those who have been isolated. Sounds like your time in Baja left you a bit uninformed about natural immunity versus the experimental products being injected in those who accept them.

Japan just completed a peer reviewed study to show that the injection leaves the injection spot and is immediately hyper produced and travel to organs, spleen, brain, heart, liver, spleen, ovaries, eyes, etc and permeate plasma hyper replicating toxic spike proteins which are associated to thrombosis, heart failure, strokes, convulsions, nervous system reactions, paralysis, etc.

Japanese Regulatory Agency study – VAX SPIKE PROTEIN concentrates in spleen, liver, adrenals, and ovaries in high concentrations –2nd Study shows breast milk contamination, “infants encountering bleeding disorders in the gastrointestinal tract”
https://adarapress.com/2021/06/01/japanese-regulatory-agency...

Japan Study Translated - VAX SPIKE PROTEIN
https://files.catbox.moe/0vwcmj.pdf

Circulating SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273 Vaccine Recipients
https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid...

Circulating SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Antigen Detected in the Plasma of mRNA-1273 Vaccine Recipients
https://uncoverdc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Bridle.pdf....

mRNA vaccine nanoparticles are circulated throughout the entire body: Brain, heart, liver, ovaries, testes and more
https://z3news.com/w/horrifying-study-reveals-mrna-vaccine-n...

[Edited on 6-9-2021 by gnukid]

charliemanson - 6-9-2021 at 04:57 PM

This is for gonadkid. You could possibly learn something

https://news.yahoo.com/progressive-pac-says-fox-news-1811540...

Maybe this was all made up, I don't think so, and your source for information won't allow you to see it. Do yourself, gnukid, and open your eyes.
Yes Repubicans used to be a good party. Reagan, Bush one great presidents, Bush 2 Mas o menos. I am a republican but what you and your “believers“ have become makes one sick.
Evaluate truth before spewing lies and hate. If you are a Hump believer, why would you choose to stay in a country who he tells you to hate?
Just some food for thought while looking in the mirror

ligui - 6-9-2021 at 05:22 PM

Gnukid just got back from a hard day at work and saw your posts .

I have always thought about how long cavemen lived without doctors and dentist . And what the he-- throw in a bone cracker.

Never have your back go a bit ? If not you ain't the same as a working man.
Tooth problem ? Yah that feels good !

We are living ' longer ' because of the studies done by man.

You can go on and on , but any normal person knows you just looking for a rise from us .

I'm just guessing here but do you know what penicillin is ?
How about smallpox ?
Oh wait a minute --- yellow fever?

Thanks ! You made me feel much better for being a educated and a person who is working toward my goals.

Ps thanks again to all Baja nomads for your truthful input on how the world works.

mtgoat666 - 6-9-2021 at 05:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

Paul,
Why won’t you answer the question: did you get vaccinated?

Gnukid won’t answer the question…

Such a hypocrite.

gnukid - 6-9-2021 at 05:42 PM

I'm just guessing here but do you know what penicillin is ?
How about smallpox ?
Oh wait a minute --- yellow fever?

Health care isn't an all or nothing deal, each person should have informed consent to decide what medicine or treatment are right for them.

In the case of antibiotics like Penicillin and other antibiotics, we thought they were miracles, at first, then we discovered they don't work on viral infections and they don't work well in broad or repeated use, their use provokes super bugs that are extremely dangerous and now we know you should not use antibiotics except on rare occasions and only with a complete regimen.

Same goes with vaccines, broad use, where they are not needed cause significant pathogenic priming resulting in worse infections in subsequent seasons.

We know that one must be aware of the negative side affects of medicine use and treatments versus the benefits, risk versus rewards, and patients must have complete informed consent, which we do not have with synthetic mRNA insertion products, today. What we do know is that there identified known risks, and unknown risks while the benefits are not known nor demonstrable. Today we see an increase in covid flu like symptoms and illness following the synthetic mRNA injections.

New peer reviewed study on COVID-19 vaccines suggests why heart inflammation, blood clots and other dangerous side effects occur
https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-alex-pierson/new-peer-re...

[Edited on 6-10-2021 by gnukid]

charliemanson - 6-9-2021 at 05:47 PM

Why would naturally recuperated people need or want a synthetic experimental mRNA gene insertion with lipid nanoparticles? Natural immunity is the highest quality protection available to humans, while the vaccines provide no protection and have k own and unknown risks.

Those who are vaccinated are shown to be shedding known and unknown toxins to those around them and causing health issues as well as super spreading spike proteins which is a risk to those who have been isolated. Sounds like your time in Baja left you a bit uninformed about natural immunity versus the experimental products being injected in those who accept them.

Japan just completed a peer reviewed study to show that the injection leaves the injection spot and is immediately hyper produced and travel to organs, spleen, brain, heart, liver, spleen, ovaries, eyes, etc and permeate plasma hyper replicating toxic spike proteins which are associated to thrombosis, heart failure, strokes, convulsions, nervous system reactions, paralysis, etc.

Japanese Regulatory Agency study – VAX SPIKE PROTEIN concentrates in spleen, liver, adrenals, and ovaries in high concentrations –2nd Study shows breast milk contamination, “infants encountering bleeding disorders in the gastrointestinal tract”
https://adarapress.com/2021/06/01/japanese-regulatory-agency...

Japan Study Translated - VAX SPIKE PROTEIN
https://files.catbox.moe/0vwcmj.pdf

https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance-article/doi/10.1093/cid...

https://uncoverdc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Bridle.pdf....

mRNA vaccine nanoparticles are circulated throughout the entire body: Brain, heart, liver, ovaries, testes and more
https://z3news.com/w/horrifying-study-reveals-mrna-vaccine-n...

We can all only hope that a republican sneezes on you. The worst thing is you are probably the spreader here in la Ventana.
Maybe best to go back and spread your false information, say at the recount in Arizona. You probably can't count though ...wait:light: they cat either....perfect fit!
verga
[Edited on 6-9-2021 by gnukid]

charliemanson - 6-9-2021 at 05:59 PM

Sorry about incorrect format in last post and an apology to the still normal republicans...all 23%

charliemanson - 6-9-2021 at 06:04 PM

“It's unclear why some posters still promote other people wear masks, isolate, and are offended when others who are recuperated and have immunity gather in groups? “

Umm, because you can still spread it to other you selfish .....

You sound like the homeless guy Roberto here is LV. maybe not but equal

gnukid - 6-9-2021 at 06:12 PM

“It's unclear why some posters still promote other people wear masks, isolate, and are offended when others who are recuperated and have immunity gather in groups? “

Umm, because you can still spread it to other you selfish .....

You sound like the homeless guy Roberto here is LV. maybe not but equal

Those who had covid and recuperated are not contagious to infect others, though, do share successful antibodies, while, those vaccinated can and do shed toxic covid spike protein contagion?

You have confused basic immunity from natural recuperation versus experimental synthetic mRNA insertion to propagate hyper production of COVID SPIKE PROTEINS.

Perhaps it's worthwhile to step back, to look at the bigger picture.

Dr. Charles Lieber’s Connections to The Plague, The Plot, and Psychotronic Warfare
https://geopolitics.co/2021/04/08/dr-charles-liebers-connect...

ligui - 6-9-2021 at 07:31 PM

gnukid I don't know to much about you but ,what is your medical background ?

You seem to know everything about medicine. if I am to believe what you say . Where does your knowledge come from ?

B S .com ?

gnukid - 6-9-2021 at 07:58 PM

I respect everyone's ability to manage their health care and make the decisions that are best for them.

We have a come a long way as a community from the first days of the Event 201 simulation of a Covid Pandemic organized coincidently by Gates in October 2019, followed by WEF announcement of the Covid catalyst for the Great Reset, prior to first seed on the ground of first case of Covid.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/scenario.ht...

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/covid-19-the-great-re...

We have all become much more aware of broad converging global technocratic agendas that all must be taken into context simultaneously.

Now, we must use that newly gained broad awareness of agendas to move forward to recreate the type of lifestyle, community and personal health we want, taking into consideration each of own beliefs and values that go beyond looking at humanity as purely physical matter.

Back when they revealed their plan, I began to work together to compost and build soils, plant gardens, vegetables, share healthy community meals.

Today, my first Platano appeared.

This pending legal case is somewhat revealing
Horowitz v. Pfizer et. al
https://medicalveritas.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Plaint...

platano1.jpeg - 142kB

Skipjack Joe - 6-9-2021 at 09:39 PM

This pending legal case is somewhat revealing
Horowitz v. Pfizer et. al
https://medicalveritas.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Plaint...

Another quack promoted by gnukid"

https://scienceblogs.com/erv/2010/05/27/fda-warns-lenny-horowitz

John Harper - 6-10-2021 at 05:49 AM

We have all become much more aware of broad converging global technocratic agendas that all must be taken into context simultaneously.

Now, we must use that newly gained broad awareness of agendas to move forward to recreate the type of lifestyle, community and personal health we want, taking into consideration each of own beliefs and values that go beyond looking at humanity as purely physical matter.

Back when they revealed their plan, I began to work together to compost and build soils, plant gardens, vegetables, share healthy community meals.

Praying for rain like the governor of Nevada is likely as effective. I wore a garlic necklace and did not get Covid, it must work as well as your methods.

John

On a positive note: Nice photo of emerging banana fruit!

David K - 6-10-2021 at 07:54 AM

Today, my first Platano appeared.

Do you know what variety of banana you have growing?

gnukid - 6-10-2021 at 09:01 PM

[

Do you know what variety of banana you have growing?

Platino, not banana, I'm working on identifying the exact type, recipes for use of raw green versus ripe. This hot weather is making palms, plantino, and bougainvillea green and flowering.

mtgoat666 - 6-10-2021 at 11:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Platino, not banana, I'm working on identifying the exact type, recipes for use of raw green versus ripe. This hot weather is making palms, plantino...

"Platino" (¿plantino?)-- is that an English word for the fruit you showed above? I can't find it in Google... :?:

I spell it platanos. Aka plantains.

Never been to crazy for platanos…. Just a boring food.

ligui - 6-11-2021 at 05:29 AM

Nice change of subject. :P

David K - 6-11-2021 at 06:43 AM

Plantains are still a type of banana, a cooking banana. However, while hard to be sure at that young age, these look like baby dessert bananas? There are hundreds of varieties of bananas! The small 'apple bananas' (Manzanos) are excellent. A dwarf tree with large bunches of fruit is called 'Enano Gigante'. In the San Diego area, a variety known as 'Orinoco' and the related 'Ice Cream' or 'Blue Java,' do well.

[ligui: wink wink]

gnukid - 6-11-2021 at 08:25 AM

Plantains are still a type of banana, a cooking banana. However, while hard to be sure at that young age, these look like baby dessert bananas? There are hundreds of varieties of bananas! The small 'apple bananas' (Manzanos) are excellent. A dwarf tree with large bunches of fruit is called 'Enano Gigante'. In the San Diego area, a variety known as 'Orinoco' and the related 'Ice Cream' or 'Blue Java,' do well.

Thanks David, The tree was one of my very first plants in my desert rancho, where it's hot and super windy, the Winter wind really tore it up, but now 22 months later there is a small grove.

When the wind died down in Summer and the heat came up. the flowers arrived, with huge fruit.

caj13 - 6-11-2021 at 08:28 AM

Quote: Originally posted by John Harper  

Well, we know he couldn't pass the bar exam in CA. But, he is good at receiving corporate welfare.

John

don't forget he also couldn't cut it in "engineering" went for the business major as his 3rd attempt consolation prize!

David K - 6-11-2021 at 08:36 AM

Thanks David, The tree was one of my very first plants in my desert rancho, where it's hot and super windy, the Winter wind really tore it up, but now 22 months later there is a small grove.

When the wind died down in Summer and the heat came up. the flowers arrived, with huge fruit.

Any more photos of the fruit from the tree in the above photo? Plantains are often baked and eaten like a potato. They can be fried and sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon too! I planted one plantain variety called an 'African Rhino Horn' in my banana garden... It had very long fingers (fruit), even when young as the flower opened up. This was 30-35 years ago when I was into rare fruit tree growing!

gnukid - 6-11-2021 at 08:37 AM

Platino, not banana, I'm working on identifying the exact type, recipes for use of raw green versus ripe. This hot weather is making palms, plantino...

"Platino" (¿plantino?)-- is that an English word for the fruit you showed above? I can't find it in Google... :?:

Yep mispelling, here in the garden there are Plantano, Plantanillo, Platago, I meant to say Plantano. But I'm not sure what these fruits are exactly.

I accidentally wrote Plantini because I was looking at recipes and found Plantini Martinis from platano leaves. Whoops.

https://www.wildedible.com/wild-food-guide/plantain

iu-7.jpeg - 9kB

[Edited on 6-11-2021 by gnukid]

motoged - 6-11-2021 at 11:01 AM

"America is back" ???

Looks like it's gone bananas....:biggrin:

The monkeys are celebrating.

David K - 6-11-2021 at 11:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
"America is back" ???

Looks like it's gone bananas....:biggrin:

The monkeys are celebrating.

Boy, you can say that again!!! :lol:

del mar - 6-11-2021 at 12:09 PM

so what pops up right above the bajabound ad? :coolup:

motoged - 6-11-2021 at 12:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by caj13  

John

don't forget he also couldn't cut it in "engineering" went for the business major as his 3rd attempt consolation prize!

After such a series of failures, it becomes easier to understand why such an individual seeks so much approval with their claims to having the correct answer.... and generally being right about things.

America isn't back....because it hasn't gone anywhere. It is, however, like the rest of the world and struggling with a serious pandemic, political unrest, destructive climate changes, economic uncertainties, and tribal clashes.

Nothing new..... but some monkeys are excited about the bananas of a concert....

AKgringo - 6-11-2021 at 12:31 PM

The climate changed? I would have thought that there would be something in the news about that! :?:

gnukid - 6-11-2021 at 12:57 PM

Any more photos of the fruit from the tree in the above photo? Plantains are often baked and eaten like a potato. They can be fried and sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon too! I planted one plantain variety called an 'African Rhino Horn' in my banana garden... It had very long fingers (fruit), even when young as the flower opened up. This was 30-35 years ago when I was into rare fruit tree growing!

plantano.jpeg - 82kB

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-09 at 7.32.26 PM.jpeg - 119kB

platano2.jpeg - 142kB

To give you a sense of the terrain, its dry, hot and breezy.

cocopalm.jpeg - 337kB

motoged - 6-11-2021 at 01:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
The climate changed? I would have thought that there would be something in the news about that! :?:

Read all about it.....

https://www.un.org/en/chronicle/article/greatest-threat-global-security-climate-change-not-merely-environmental-problem

https://newrepublic.com/article/161183/dont-treat-climate-change-national-security-risk

There must even be something about it in National Enquirer :biggrin:

[Edited on 6-11-2021 by motoged]

mtgoat666 - 6-11-2021 at 01:51 PM

America is back

Back? America has always been here. Perhaps you are too short to see that america has always been here. Perhaps lifts or a step ladder would help you see over the crowds?

ligui - 6-11-2021 at 04:32 PM

Let's Drop this this Tread , has changed so much from the original subject .

Get it together guys. :?:

del mar - 6-11-2021 at 07:17 PM

Get it together guys. :?:

no thanks :coolup:

AKgringo - 6-11-2021 at 08:10 PM

It is not so much the thread that has changed, just the bait!

There is only one name calling troll on board....sort of "OFF TOPIC" lite!

motoged - 6-11-2021 at 08:46 PM

The original subject was a misleading post pretending to be a trip report. Instead, it appeared to be another troll posting to set up a reaction from informed individuals who cared enough to follow pandemic management strategies for the past 1.5 years.....or confer with like-minded.....

Then we got the banana side story as a cartoon in the middle of it all.

gnukid - 6-11-2021 at 09:18 PM

There are many aspects of Covid fraud, however, preventative care, nutrition, exercise, rest, are known to help increase immunity, while, failing to self manage health decreases immunity. Why has preventative care, outpatient care never been an urgent priority for health care response to a so called threat from flu-like infections?

Lifesaving protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19
https://covid19criticalcare.com

We have read Fauci's emails released, as well as CDC stats, that clearly state by Fauci, that the risk from this epidemic was at worst %0.5 about the same as a normal bad flu, yet, when we include positives that are asymptomatic the number goes down to %0.26 or half the rate of a bad flu season.

What Fauci’s emails tell us about his deadly incompetence and mishandling of COVID
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/what-faucis-emails-tell-us...

There have never been numbers of deaths per case that warranted these never before implemented restrictions. Nor has there been justification that the restrictions have any benefit on health, while in fact we know they do not and instead cause harm. Namely, cloth face masks can not block virus expelled from the mouth or nose, distancing has no proven success to reduce transmission, alcohol on hands is not a healthy action to repeat throughout the day and results in reduced immunity, isolation does not help, nor does denying or delaying elective health visits. Nor has there been justification for a vaccine for such a low impact illness.

The PCR RT test can not be used to test positive for Covid yes has been used globally, at high cycle counts that would produce a positive regardless of presence of pathogen. In many cases guidelines categorized positive with covid based only on assumption.

Asymptomatic people are not infectious, no symptoms means non-existent infection. It's not possible to transmit if you have no presence of infection symptoms. Asymptomatic people do not drive infection. Never before have healthy people been assumed to ill and required to prove they are healthy and wear face masks. All of these frauds are intentional

Lockdowns don't work, reducing contacts isn't a successful theory to reduce transmission. If people are ill they stay home, if they are healthy they go out, The case of ill people making contact with others is rare, yet being isolated while healthy is harmful.

The fast tracking of emergency use vaccine could only be approved if no other treatment existed, yet, there is ample global evidence of preventative health treatments, outpatient treatments and success with prophylactic and early use of lysosomotropic agents.

Faucis emails reveal that he actively colluded to block other treatments, and hide the origin, including colluding with FB, Twitter, Google and Youtube and produced a falsified Lancet study since retracted.

How British expert Dr Peter Daszak orchestrated a 'bullying' campaign and coerced top scientists into signing off on a letter to The Lancet aimed at removing blame for Covid-19 from the Wuhan lab he was funding with US money
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9649259/Doctor-warn...

Fauci Brushed Off E-mail Suggesting Hydroxychloroquine Was Effective Against COVID-19: “Too Long for Me to Read”
https://thenewamerican.com/fauci-brushed-off-email-suggestin...

The Lancet Retracts Hydroxychloroquine Study
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200605/lancet-retracts-hyd...

Worse, the rushed vaccines were not tested on high risk demographics but are encouraged to be given to those groups, and each of the producers has racked up a long list of adverse effects, including thrombosis, and deaths.

Finally, these experimental gene modification products don't reduce risk to infection or transmission, while they permanently propagate toxic covid19 spike proteins, that now appear to cause health issues in some recipients short term, while long term adverse effects are yet unknown.

The Left Has Made a Liar Their Cult-Idol
https://townhall.com/columnists/mattvespa/2021/06/08/the-lef...

Bananas, fruits and vegetables are key to preventative health response to improve immunity as prophylactics and during early infection to reduce risk from viral flu like infections.

Naturally recuperated have the highest form of immunity, not only from both broad and specific anti-bodies, but also t-cells, and natural killers, meaning those who had previously been infected and recuperated have no justification for vaccination and vaccination post infection seems to product more adverse effects, pathogenic priming and cytokine storms that increase risk for subsequent similar exposures and variants.

Necessity of COVID-19 vaccination in previously infected individuals - Conclusions Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.01.21258176v...

There is much more going on here, in terms of global bio-technocratic fraud to roll out a mass surveillance program, and provoke unquestioned inject the global population with never before successfully used nor adequate tested mRNA injections.

Today, CDC announced all mRNA covid gene products seem to cause increased blood clots and an emergency meeting is scheduled. J&J has over 60 million doses of their product pulled for errors, and issues in quality, but, who knows how many were delivered with issues?

The END of the CDC, NIH, FDA?
“These public health agencies,” according to Dr. Harte, “instead of their alleged purpose, promoting health, they have damaged, and in many cases destroyed, the physical and mental health of millions.”
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/end-cdc-nih-fda-wonders-17360...

U.S. FDA asks J&J to discard millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses
https://news.yahoo.com/fda-asks-johnson-johnson-discard-1456...

The CDC Says This New Delayed Vaccine Side Effect Is Hitting Mostly Men
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-says-delayed-vaccine-sid...

CDC panel to hold emergency meeting on heart inflammation cases linked to COVID-19 vaccine
https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-panel-hold-emergency-meeting-1400...

Shelter from the cytokine storm: pitfalls and prospects in the development of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines for an elderly population
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33159214/

Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/blood-clots-as-prevalent-w...

Calaveras County man claims he developed blood clots after receiving Moderna vaccine
https://www.abc10.com/article/news/health/calaveras-county-m...

Widely available lysosome targeting agents should be considered as potential therapy for COVID-19
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S09248...

The antiviral remdesivir shortened recovery time for patients hospitalized with COVID-19, based on results from the completed trial.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/final-r...

Texas Senate Covid Testimony: People with natural immunity don't need and should not have vaccine.
https://www.b-tchute.com/video/13UkqLSZ3htZ/

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2020.5929... Molecular Docking Reveals Ivermectin and Remdesivir as Potential Repurposed Drugs Against SARS-CoV-2

Tony Fauci, Bill Gates, Deborah Birx, Robert Redfield, Peter Daszak, Ralf Baric, Shi Zengli, Klaus Schwab, WEF, Davos, NHID, GAVI, CDC, WHO, CCP, Wuhan Lab, Fort Detrick, the list is long...

[Edited on 6-12-2021 by gnukid]

mtgoat666 - 6-11-2021 at 09:28 PM

There are many aspects of Covid fraud, however, preventative care, nutrition, exercise, rest, are known to help increase immunity, while, failing to self manage health decreases immunity. Why has preventative care, outpatient care never been an urgent priority for health care response to a so called threat from flu-like infections?

We have read Fauci's emails released, as well as CDC stats, that clearly state by Fauci, that the risk from this epidemic was at worst %0.5 about the same as a normal bad flu, yet, when we include positives that are asymptomatic the number goes down to %0.26 or half the rate of a bad flu season.

There have never been numbers of deaths per case that warranted these never before implemented restrictions. Nor has there been justification that the restrictions have any benefit on health, while in fact we know they do not and instead cause harm. Namely, cloth face masks can not block virus expelled from the mouth or nose, distancing has no proven success to reduce transmission, alcohol on hands is not a healthy action to repeat throughout the day and results in reduced immunity, isolation does not help, nor does denying or delaying elective health visits. Nor has there been justification for a vaccine for such a low impact illness.

Moreover, the fast tracking of emergency use vaccine could only be approved if no other treatment existed, yet, there is ample global evidence of preventative health and success with prophylactic and early use of lysosomotropic agents.

Faucis emails reveal that he actively colluded to block other treatments, including colluding with FB, Twitter, Google and Youtube and produced a falsified Lancet study since retracted.

Fauci Brushed Off E-mail Suggesting Hydroxychloroquine Was Effective Against COVID-19: “Too Long for Me to Read”

Worse, the rushed vaccines were not tested on high risk demographics but are encouraged to be given to those groups, and each of the producers has racked up a long list of adverse effects, including thrombosis, and deaths.

Finally, these experimental gene modification products don't reduce risk to infection or transmission, while they permanently propagate toxic covid19 spike proteins, that now appear to cause health issues in some recipients short term, while long term adverse effects are yet unknown.

Bananas, fruits and vegetables are key to preventative health response to improve immunity as prophylactics and during early infection to reduce risk from viral flu like infections.

Naturally recuperated have the highest form of immunity, not only from both broad and specific anti-bodies, but also t-cells, and natural killers, meaning those who had previously been infected and recuperated have no justification for vaccination and vaccination post infection seems to product more adverse effects, pathogenic priming and cytokine storms that increase risk for subsequent similar exposures and variants.

There is much more going on here, in terms of global bio-technocratic fraud to roll out a mass surveillance program, and provoke unquestioned inject the global population with never before successfully used nor adequate tested mRNA injections.

Today, CDC announced all mRNA seem to cause in creased blood clots and an emergency meeting is scheduled. J&J has over 60 million doses of their product pulled for errors, and issues in quality, but, who knows how many were delivered with issues?

Shelter from the cytokine storm: pitfalls and prospects in the development of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines for an elderly population

Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study

Calaveras County man claims he developed blood clots after receiving Moderna vaccine

Widely available lysosome targeting agents should be considered as potential therapy for COVID-19

Paul,
What did Fred (RIP) and Janet think about your becoming a Trumper and your losing touch with rational thought?

DouglasP - 6-12-2021 at 07:00 AM

Looks like Spain 🇪🇸 is back too!
Sadly for some, the world is returning to normal.

#IVERMECTIN
FLCCC.NET

_gp_8032.gallery_full_top_md.jpg - 101kB

Lee - 6-12-2021 at 09:04 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  

Every time I read a comment with the word normal in it, the word that comes to mind is clueless.

''Sadly for some?'' Enjoy the new normal.

JZ - 6-12-2021 at 02:09 PM

Damn America is back. Even the tyrants in Libs states have given up trying to control us.

Dip your toe outside the basement and smell that freedom!

motoged - 6-12-2021 at 03:08 PM

Your toes smell like freedom ????? :lol:

mtgoat666 - 6-12-2021 at 03:52 PM

Damn America is back.

America was never gone, but Biden is making it great again!

willardguy - 6-12-2021 at 06:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DouglasP  

#IVERMECTIN
FLCCC.NET

THAT was a crazy motoGP! what, Fabio couldn't zip up his leathers at 200mph?:lol: these guys are 'effin AMAZING!

Ateo - 6-12-2021 at 07:18 PM

Bottom line and what history will say is vaccines are saving the world right now.

Saving the world.

Saving lives.

Saving love.

Saving some young child’s parents.

Giving the world hope.

JZ - 6-12-2021 at 09:06 PM

I agree.

Incidentally, seems like the pharma folks must be cleaning up over this, because I'm convinced vaccination isn't going away for a while. I'm surprised not to see people blaming them for the pandemic among all these conspiracy theories floating around.

Or maybe I missed that one. :lol:

Conspiracy theories

I'm not a Trump fan in the least. In fact I've mostly been a never-Trumper. And I think he was a complete idiot for calling it the Chinese Virus.

That said, there is far worst going on regarding this origin topic. The Trump administration had intel reports that the source was man made and said it early. All the mainstream media denounced it. Big tech censored discussion on it. And Fauci fought it. They (media) said it was a "conspiracy theory." Lots of video quotes from dozens of mainstream shows saying that.

Now all are accepting the idea that it was man-made as a real possibility. Maybe the most likely possibility.

Let's not kid ourselves that this early dismissal wasn't politically motivated. It would point to another bad guy other than Trump.

Outside of this topic, 90% of the mainstream media is telling the public a one-sided story about the US government. And 95% of Big Tech's censorship is against one side.

I'm a moderate and I'll call out the idiots on both side. But we have a major problem with the free flow of information in the US right now. And that's no conspiracy theory. Watch them and you'll see it for yourself.

[Edited on 6-13-2021 by JZ]

mtgoat666 - 6-12-2021 at 09:26 PM

I agree.

Incidentally, seems like the pharma folks must be cleaning up over this, because I'm convinced vaccination isn't going away for a while. I'm surprised not to see people blaming them for the pandemic among all these conspiracy theories floating around.

Or maybe I missed that one. :lol:

Conspiracy theories

I'm not a Trump fan in the least. In fact I've mostly been a never-Trumper. And I think he was a complete idiot for calling it the Chinese Virus.

That said, there is far worst going on regarding this origin topic. The Trump administration had intel reports that the source was man made and said it early. All the mainstream media denounced it. Big tech censored discussion on it. And Fauci fought it. They (media) said it was a "conspiracy theory." Lots of video quotes from dozens of mainstream shows saying that.

Now all are accepting that as a real possibility.

Let's not kid ourselves that this dismissal wasn't politically motivated. It would point to another bad guy other than Trump.

90% of the mainstream media is telling the public a one-sided story about the US government. And 95% of Big Tech's censorship is against one side.

I'm a moderate and I'll call out the idiots on both side. But we have a major problem with the free flow of information in the US right now. And that's no conspiracy theory. Watch them and you'll see it.

The GOP can’t win votes by pedaling ideas, so the try to get votes by spinning conspiracy theories and lies, and creating foreign and ethnic bogeymen to prey on their voters insecurities.

motoged - 6-12-2021 at 10:37 PM

I'm a moderate and I'll call out the idiots on both side.

[Edited on 6-13-2021 by JZ]

ya? Well, I'm calling out a moderate idiot. :biggrin:

Thanks for the media conspiracy deal..... I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that.

Got any good links?

DouglasP - 6-13-2021 at 05:08 AM

If you have 2 1/2 hours to spend go to flccc.net and listen to the podcast. This link should get you there. Scroll down a bit for the video podcast.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/videos-and-press/flccc-relea...

We listened to it on our trip back from Baja to Idaho. So 2 1/2 hours was easy to find.

John Harper - 6-13-2021 at 05:12 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

The GOP can’t win votes by pedaling ideas, so the try to get votes by spinning conspiracy theories and lies, and creating foreign and ethnic bogeymen to prey on their voters insecurities.

Don't forget senate and congressional obstruction, gerrymandering, increased obstacles to voting, ignoring gun violence and infrastructure needs, bigotry, and racism. Ignoring the separation of church and state is just the cherry on top.

Not a great party platform at the moment.

John

westafricancaptain - 6-13-2021 at 07:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qqPCOabPA

Skipjack Joe - 6-13-2021 at 09:01 AM

Lifesaving protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19
https://covid19criticalcare.com

What Fauci’s emails tell us about his deadly incompetence and mishandling of COVID
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/what-faucis-emails-tell-us...

The PCR RT test can not be used to test positive for Covid yes has been used globally, at high cycle counts that would produce a positive regardless of presence of pathogen. In many cases guidelines categorized positive with covid based only on assumption.

Asymptomatic people are not infectious, no symptoms means non-existent infection. It's not possible to transmit if you have no presence of infection symptoms. Asymptomatic people do not drive infection. Never before have healthy people been assumed to ill and required to prove they are healthy and wear face masks. All of these frauds are intentional

Lockdowns don't work, reducing contacts isn't a successful theory to reduce transmission. If people are ill they stay home, if they are healthy they go out, The case of ill people making contact with others is rare, yet being isolated while healthy is harmful.

The fast tracking of emergency use vaccine could only be approved if no other treatment existed, yet, there is ample global evidence of preventative health treatments, outpatient treatments and success with prophylactic and early use of lysosomotropic agents.

Faucis emails reveal that he actively colluded to block other treatments, and hide the origin, including colluding with FB, Twitter, Google and Youtube and produced a falsified Lancet study since retracted.

How British expert Dr Peter Daszak orchestrated a 'bullying' campaign and coerced top scientists into signing off on a letter to The Lancet aimed at removing blame for Covid-19 from the Wuhan lab he was funding with US money
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9649259/Doctor-warn...

The Lancet Retracts Hydroxychloroquine Study
https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200605/lancet-retracts-hyd...

The Left Has Made a Liar Their Cult-Idol
https://townhall.com/columnists/mattvespa/2021/06/08/the-lef...

Necessity of COVID-19 vaccination in previously infected individuals - Conclusions Individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before. https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.01.21258176v...

Today, CDC announced all mRNA covid gene products seem to cause increased blood clots and an emergency meeting is scheduled. J&J has over 60 million doses of their product pulled for errors, and issues in quality, but, who knows how many were delivered with issues?

The END of the CDC, NIH, FDA?
“These public health agencies,” according to Dr. Harte, “instead of their alleged purpose, promoting health, they have damaged, and in many cases destroyed, the physical and mental health of millions.”
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/end-cdc-nih-fda-wonders-17360...

The CDC Says This New Delayed Vaccine Side Effect Is Hitting Mostly Men
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cdc-says-delayed-vaccine-sid...

CDC panel to hold emergency meeting on heart inflammation cases linked to COVID-19 vaccine
https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-panel-hold-emergency-meeting-1400...

The antiviral remdesivir shortened recovery time for patients hospitalized with COVID-19, based on results from the completed trial.
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/final-r...

Texas Senate Covid Testimony: People with natural immunity don't need and should not have vaccine.
https://www.b-tchute.com/video/13UkqLSZ3htZ/

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmicb.2020.5929... Molecular Docking Reveals Ivermectin and Remdesivir as Potential Repurposed Drugs Against SARS-CoV-2

Tony Fauci, Bill Gates, Deborah Birx, Robert Redfield, Peter Daszak, Ralf Baric, Shi Zengli, Klaus Schwab, WEF, Davos, NHID, GAVI, CDC, WHO, CCP, Wuhan Lab, Fort Detrick, the list is long...

Do you honestly believe people are going to read all this?

gnukid - 6-13-2021 at 09:08 AM

SARS-CoV-2 poses a high risk to a very limited group of people and a negligible risk to the vast majority

Few are susceptible to severe illness or death

There are several effective treatments available

Asymptomatic people — historically known as healthy people — do not spread the infection

Lockdowns and mask mandates did not work and have caused great harm

Vulnerable people have been harmed instead of helped

gnukid - 6-13-2021 at 03:22 PM

We are all victims in a global fraud that each person can either research individually, or choose to continue to accept and ignore conflicting facts.

The covid fraud relates to a myriad of layers of preplanned agendas, all orchestrated by a partnership between Fauci and Gates to spearhead biopharma partnership to own and profit from the mass marketing of vaccines, in particular never before used, experimental, synthetic mRNA gene modification, that provokes your body to produce covid spike proteins in every part of your body and organs, forever becoming a factory producing toxins to you and those around you that result in thrombosis clotting, seizures, immune issues, cytokine storm, and pathogenic priming increasing risk to subsequent vital infections.

All based on preplanned and coordinated, simulated pandemic, under the name Event 201, coordinated by a co-opted WHO, GAVI, WEF, CDC et al, with patented technologies, in coordination with biopharma companies that have a long history of signifincant fraud to promote drugs that are not needed and are harmful.

This fraud culminated in never before implemented lockdown of healthy people, mobility restrictions, censorship, contact tracing surveillance, school and church closures, based on assumption that healthy people are ill, all for an illness with %99.98 survival, supported by a faulty PCR RT test that can not determine if a pathogen exist or what type, run at cycle thresholds that result in false positive tests for anyone or anything tested.

The fraud has touched everyone of us, though most of us are not perpetrators, we are victims, harmed by fraud perpetrated by insidious and demonic frauds, with more than ulterior move of fraud, the motive included isolation and abandonment of those at high risk, and wide spread distribution of a experimental product that has virtually no long term testing, nor any testing on those at high risk, resulting in more than 5,000 deaths in USA, and many more globally.

It's understandable people are ashamed, embarrassed, in shock, and unwilling to read, suffering cognitive dissonance, unable to research or logically consider what has happened, or admit they were wrong to follow Fauci's fraudulent flip-flopping declarations, that caused such significant harm, injuries and deaths.

Sad, each person must answer to themselves and their families how they let this happen.

Senate Hearing on Big Tech Collusion on Fauci Fraud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_UrC9cyHo

Fauci: I smell a rat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O062dciZsY

Calling Out Fauci Over Initial COVID-19 Response
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcoRaKutIy8

Emails obtained through FOIA request reveal Fauci lied.
https://www.newswars.com/fauci-email-memes-expose-him-as-a-f...

New Fauci Wuhan Emails
https://www.judicialwatch.org/tom-fittons-weekly-update/new-...

Emails: Fauci ‘massively flipped and flopped and flipped’
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/emails...

The Fraud Exposed
https://freedomwire.com/podcast-fauci-the-fraud/

Finally, proof that Anthony Fauci is a fraud
https://thehotmesspress.com/finally-proof-that-anthony-fauci...

[Edited on 6-13-2021 by gnukid]

mtgoat666 - 6-13-2021 at 03:49 PM

We are all victims in a global fraud that each person can either research individually, or choose to continue to accept and ignore conflicting facts.

The covid fraud relates to a myriad of layers of preplanned agendas, all orchestrated by a partnership between Fauci and Gates to spearhead biopharma partnership to own and profit from the mass marketing of vaccines, in particular never before used, experimental, synthetic mRNA gene modification.

All based on preplanned and coordinated, simulated pandemic, under the name Event 201, coordinated by a co-opted WHO, GAVI, WEF, CDC et al, with patented technologies, in coordination with biopharma companies that have a long history of signifincant fraud to promote drugs that are not needed and are harmful.

This fraud culminated in never before implemented lockdown of healthy people, mobility restrictions, censorship, contact tracing surveillance, school and church closures, based on assumption that healthy people are ill, all for an illness with %99.98 survival, supported by a faulty PCR RT test that can not determine if a pathogen exist or what type, run at cycle thresholds that result in false positive tests for anyone or anything tested.

The fraud has touched everyone of us, though most of us are not perpetrators, we are victims, harmed by fraud perpetrated by insidious and demonic frauds, with more than ulterior move of fraud, the motive included isolation and abandonment of those at high risk, and wide spread distribution of a experimental product that has virtually no long term testing, nor any testing on those at high risk, resulting in more than 5,000 deaths in USA, and many more globally.

It's understandable people are ashamed, embarrassed, in shock, and unwilling to read, suffering cognitive dissonance, unable to research or logically consider what has happened, or admit they were wrong to follow Fauci's fraudulent flip-flopping declarations, that caused such significant harm, injuries and deaths.

Sad, each person must answer to themselves and their families how they let this happen.

Senate Hearing on Big Tech Collusion on Fauci Fraud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf_UrC9cyHo

Fauci: I smell a rat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O062dciZsY

Calling Out Fauci Over Initial COVID-19 Response
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcoRaKutIy8

Emails obtained through FOIA request reveal Fauci lied.
https://www.newswars.com/fauci-email-memes-expose-him-as-a-f...

New Fauci Wuhan Emails
https://www.judicialwatch.org/tom-fittons-weekly-update/new-...

Emails: Fauci ‘massively flipped and flopped and flipped’
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/emails...

The Fraud Exposed
https://freedomwire.com/podcast-fauci-the-fraud/

Finally, proof that Anthony Fauci is a fraud
https://thehotmesspress.com/finally-proof-that-anthony-fauci...

[Edited on 6-13-2021 by gnukid]

Paul,
Fred would be upset to know that you have become unhinged, mentally deficient, and are now believing in and repeating nonsense conspiracy theories of the lunatic right wing extremists.
I think your family needs to stage an intervention and get you back on the rational and logical free and responsible search for truth and meaning.

caj13 - 6-13-2021 at 05:29 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Skipjack Joe  

gnu kids long list of BS, misinformation, ignorace being spewed edited out. Dont worry Paul, any that were true and accurate, I left them in here!

Do you honestly believe people are going to read all this?

Joe, since gnukid has not read these links he posts ad infinitum - not sure why he expects us to read it!

gnukid - 6-13-2021 at 07:11 PM

Breaking News EU citing European Database Of Adverse Drug Reactions For COVID-19 Shots: 13,867 DEAD And 1,354,336 Injuries
https://humansarefree.com/2021/06/european-database-reaction...

Dr Tess Lawrie has written a detailed analysis of the latest evidence of harms caused by the Covid vaccines, based on the UK’s ‘Yellow Card’ reporting system and is calling for urgent action.
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/doctors-damning-evidence...

Dr Tess Lawrie to Chief Exec MHRA Dr Raine – URGENT Report – COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans
https://freedomalliance.co.uk/2021/06/10/open-letter-from-dr...

Dr Tess Lawrie demands Dr June Raine the Chief Exec of MHRA halt the Covid Vaccine programme immediately due to severe Adverse Reactions and Deaths
https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/06/10/dr-tess-lawrie-demands-...

Urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data up to 26th May 2021
http://medisolve.org/yellowcard_urgentprelimreport.pdf

Fauci shocked by criticism after being consistently wrong and repeatedly lying to the public
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/fauci-shocked-by-...

Fauci Email FOIA
https://www.scribd.com/document/510220252/Fauci-Emails

[Edited on 6-14-2021 by gnukid]

gnukid - 6-13-2021 at 07:29 PM

When people have no knowledge, facts or logic they resort to fallacious personal attacks, threats and trolling, but, will never engage in the Covid topic in a sincere manner, or go beyond media lies to consider what has happened to them in the last year and half that completely altered human existence and somehow it was predicted with 100% prescience by Fauci and Gates three years prior to the exact date, to profit of the 60 billion dollar vaccine biopharma industry fraud.

Some people are more afraid of being wrong, so they willingly join a chorus demanding the permanent destruction of society, instead of reconsidering they are being lied to.

No one here is waiting around for SkipJack, Ged or Goat to actually read or research a topic, or to go beyond MSNBC or for Lencho to step outside of his insular "appeal to authority" bubble.

People with zero curiosity about the world, have no interest in the rise of technocracy under the guise of pandemic that has them convinced that health care is delivered in an emergency experimental injection.

USA VAERS CDC Covid Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data?start

5,888 DEATHS
19,597 HOSPITALIZATIONS
43,891 Urgent Care
58,800 OFFICE VISITS
1,459 ANAPHYLAXIS
1,737 BELL'S PALSY
5,885 Life Threatening
2,190 Heart Attacks
1,087 Myocarditis/Pericarditis
1,564 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet
652 Miscarriages
15,052 Severe Allergic Reaction
4,583 Disabled

All CDC VAERS Covid Vaccine Reports
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data/covid-full-data

DouglasP - 6-13-2021 at 08:42 PM

Anybody look at the link I posted...
GOAT, you in particular?

[Edited on 6-14-2021 by DouglasP]

mtgoat666 - 6-13-2021 at 08:48 PM

When people have no knowledge, facts or logic they resort to fallacious personal attacks, threats and trolling, but, will never engage in the Covid topic in a sincere manner, or go beyond media lies to consider what has happened to them in the last year and half that completely altered human existence and somehow it was predicted with 100% prescience by Fauci and Gates three years prior to the exact date, to profit of the 60 billion dollar vaccine biopharma industry fraud.

Some people are more afraid of being wrong, so they willingly join a chorus demanding the permanent destruction of society, instead of reconsidering they are being lied to.

No one here is waiting around for SkipJack, Ged or Goat to actually read or research a topic, or to go beyond MSNBC or for Lencho to step outside of his insular "appeal to authority" bubble.

People with zero curiosity about the world, have no interest in the rise of technocracy under the guise of pandemic that has them convinced that health care is delivered in an emergency experimental injection.

5,888 DEATHS
19,597 HOSPITALIZATIONS
43,891 Urgent Care
58,800 OFFICE VISITS
1,459 ANAPHYLAXIS
1,737 BELL'S PALSY
5,885 Life Threatening
2,190 Heart Attacks
652 Miscarriages
4,583 Disabled

Paul,
You can’t or won’t even answer the questions: did you get the vaccine? Which one? Did you have side effects?

gnukid - 6-13-2021 at 08:50 PM

Here is some backgrounders to shine light on how we arrived in this situation, for those interested, under UN Agenda 2030.

Craig Venter, Synthetic Genomics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4VSLWCpRJ8

Craig Venter and team make a historic announcement: they've created the first fully functioning, reproducing cell controlled by synthetic DNA. He explains how they did it and why the achievement marks the beginning of a new era for science.
https://www.ted.com/talks/craig_venter_watch_me_unveil_synth...

2030Vision
https://www.weforum.org/projects/frontier-2030

Agenda 21 and New World Order
https://steverotter.com/agenda-21-and-agenda-2030-new-world-...

UN’s Agenda 2030 Is The Driving Force Behind COVID-19
https://humansarefree.com/2020/10/un-agenda-2030-driving-for...

Skipjack Joe - 6-13-2021 at 10:21 PM

5,888 DEATHS
19,597 HOSPITALIZATIONS
43,891 Urgent Care
58,800 OFFICE VISITS
1,459 ANAPHYLAXIS
1,737 BELL'S PALSY
5,885 Life Threatening
2,190 Heart Attacks
652 Miscarriages
4,583 Disabled

Regarding the VAERS Reports

CDC states in a prominent disclaimer, they “may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.”

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021/05/antivaccine-activists-use-government-database-side-effects-scare-public

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-vaers-deaths/fact-check-vaers-reported-vaccine-deaths-have-not-been-confirmed-or-deemed-causal-by-cdc-idUSL1 N2MZ2H8

The only vaccine issues that have been verified are those related to blot clotting by Johnson&Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines.

JZ - 6-14-2021 at 01:30 AM

Damn America is back. Even the tyrants in Libs states have given up trying to control us.

Still waiting for a lot of ppl to square their comments earlier in this thread with what is happening Chicago??

Anyone?

John Harper - 6-14-2021 at 05:40 AM

Still waiting for a lot of ppl to square their comments earlier in this thread with what is happening Chicago??

Anyone?

Yes, what is your goal here? This entire pandemic was never going to be a "static" condition, where things never changed. The United States was nothing but a "hot mess" of conflict, misinformation, denial, and partisanship, not an example of how a mature community responds. And, you're proud of that?

So, basically your goal is to be a troll, and gloat about whatever you think you were correct about? With 600,000 dead, you feel the need to gloat and dance around celebrating this last year, because your family was not affected?

I'd be dancing too if I got a huge loan from the US government that I never paid back but spent on vacations during the pandemic.

Damn right I'd be dancing and gloating, all the way to the bank!

What a sad little man you are.

John

[Edited on 6-14-2021 by John Harper]

pacificobob - 6-14-2021 at 06:43 AM

well stated john. i can't imagine what drives this little fellow. i will however guess the motives are none too healthy.

mtgoat666 - 6-14-2021 at 07:29 AM

Anyone?

Your post was a pathetic quest for praise.
You only received scorn.
And now you come back for round 2, again seeking praise.
You are still unworthy.
Go away, little man.

JZ - 6-14-2021 at 09:15 AM

Yes, what is your goal here? This entire pandemic was never going to be a "static" condition, where things never changed. The United States was nothing but a "hot mess" of conflict, misinformation, denial, and partisanship, not an example of how a mature community responds. And, you're proud of that?

So, basically your goal is to be a troll, and gloat about whatever you think you were correct about? With 600,000 dead, you feel the need to gloat and dance around celebrating this last year, because your family was not affected?

I'd be dancing too if I got a huge loan from the US government that I never paid back but spent on vacations during the pandemic.

John

Thread is about being happy that life is getting back to normal.

Not sure why you are freaking out.

motoged - 6-14-2021 at 11:23 AM

John

Thread is about being happy that life is getting back to normal.

Not sure why you are freaking out.

John and others have also figured you out...

But I am not surprised you don't get it.

That's the simple but accurate feedback you are getting on BN.
No one is stalking you....other Nomads are just responding to your attention-seeking self-interest.

You are the guy that needs to get a grip.

SFandH - 6-14-2021 at 02:18 PM

Dr. Scott Gottlieb on Face the Nation yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqrH-O8PzL8