BajaNomad

will a la paz resident pls help me on

capt. mike - 4-1-2005 at 02:45 AM

something?
there is a guy named nick who works at a small cafe internet icecreme shop bar on the malecon, more on the south end, has some tats, black hair, about 30's thin build- very nice guy, tend bar nights. its close to carlos and charlies bar.
any way i lost his email address and i need to get a holt of him. he did a few favors for us during the 1000 this past nov and i owe him a screaming airlines t-shirt and would like to send it to him. if you could stop by and see him i'd really appreciate it. i won't get there until june earliest.

thx

and give him my email it's

info at comanchebuilders.com

yeah larry- thx. tell you what

capt. mike - 4-1-2005 at 10:15 AM

i need a couple of days, i am is 1st day of post op and typing here ids really difficult so i'll getvyou all the info better detyail in anotyher 2-3 days ok? thx a lot. he tends bar ythrer its a smallplace about a block or so north of carlos charlies, some outside tables. i don't recall pool tables buitv there was ice creme left wasll and computer statyions right wall. wish i could recall name, he poured mean drinks, stayrd open very late just to keep us juivcing!!

Bob H - 4-2-2005 at 08:30 PM

Capt Mike.... here's for a speedy recovery man! :tumble:

yes lencho, i have it back arse wards!!

capt. mike - 4-3-2005 at 05:05 AM

i say north and its really soputh. but i see you found him- i sent an e to him, and i'll be in la paz in june if i can fly by then! i'd like to buy you dinner if you can come up with a spot as a favor. this internet really is good for sumthin i guess!!

este dia tengo cinquenta y una annos, tambien es mi cumpleano.

so BOB lets light one up brother!

gee.......i wish i were en baja!! instead of sitting here high as a kite on pain meds.....
:bounce::coolup:;D

bajajudy - 4-3-2005 at 11:43 AM

Feliz Cumpleanos, Capt Mike!

Natalie Ann - 4-3-2005 at 12:10 PM

Capitan -
Felize Cumplea?os y tambi?n Obtiene Bien Pronto!

Enjoy the pain meds and visualize being in Baja... you'll be healed before you know it!

capt. mike - 4-3-2005 at 04:50 PM

ah.... y un mil gracias a todos mis amigos que son aqui y en baja con mi corazon .....

Ken Bondy - 4-3-2005 at 05:32 PM

feliz cumpleanos de mi tambien, Miguel. Espero que ud. es volando muy pronto.

++Ken++