BajaNomad

Had a fun day on the water here in SoCal today

JZ - 6-22-2021 at 08:09 PM

Took the dogs for a ride. Nice to sit at a bar full of ppl and have some fish and chips.

[Edited on 6-23-2021 by JZ]

AKgringo - 6-22-2021 at 08:23 PM

Do the dogs like to swim? My girl usually goes in the water, as long as the waves aren't too big.

JZ - 6-22-2021 at 08:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Do the dogs like to swim? My girl usually goes in the water, as long as the waves aren't too big.

The oldest will jump off the boat and swim to the beach when anchored out.

Bajazly - 6-22-2021 at 09:43 PM

And... you were thinking of Baja while sitting at the crowded bar full of people? We get it, in your mind the pandemic is over and you were right all along. All you're doing is stirring the pot here looking for an argument. STOP!!

When you have some Baja related info, get back to us but you getting out and about in SoCal is not worth talking about, here.

JZ - 6-22-2021 at 10:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajazly  
And... you were thinking of Baja while sitting at the crowded bar full of people? We get it, in your mind the pandemic is over and you were right all along. All you're doing is stirring the pot here looking for an argument. STOP!!

When you have some Baja related info, get back to us but you getting out and about in SoCal is not worth talking about, here.

No one is "stirring the pot." Just happy that the world is getting back it normal. Think positive thoughts!

Good idea about more Baja threads. Can you start one?

What do you want to talk about?

[Edited on 6-23-2021 by JZ]

pacificobob - 6-24-2021 at 02:23 PM

perhaps you mistakenly assume your audience has one scintilla of interest in your socal hijinks

Good for you JZ

John M - 6-24-2021 at 05:33 PM

I find that getting out and back to whatever normal at this time has some "scintilla of interest" - whether in Baja or elsewhere. We each take our enjoyment where we can, so why in the heck would you criticize JZ for posting about a day out?

There are plenty of threads on Nomad that are not Baja.

JM

AKgringo - 6-24-2021 at 05:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pacificobob  
perhaps you mistakenly assume your audience has one scintilla of interest in your socal hijinks

Dog pictures put a smile on my face. It's not like he is running around with a goat in the boat! ;)

motoged - 6-24-2021 at 08:44 PM

Goats are cool critters, too :biggrin:

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/539728336563974001/

JZ - 6-26-2021 at 11:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  

Dog pictures put a smile on my face. It's not like he is running around with a goat in the boat! ;)

Who doesn't love doggies?

Lobsterman - 6-27-2021 at 07:01 AM

JZ
Where were those pics taken? I'm guessing the Coronado Cays. I moor my boat on Shelter Island next to Humphreys concert venue.

You appear to be one of the few people left on this board who have not been brainwashed from birth by the communist leaning education system and so called experts like goat. A real loser troll and hateful person who hides his identity like the coward he is. I invited him to go fishing with me but he cowardly never responded. All talk.

Next time you are in town give me a PM if you want to go fishing or cruising round the bay. My boat is a fish killing machine. Just bought another in Mobile, AL (2004 Sailfish Bay Boat) for fishing the backwaters and bayous for reds and speckled trout as well as into the gulf on nice days.

PS: the 10 lb rockfish above was returned to the ocean with a descending device to live another 20 years.

[url=https://postimg.cc/rz9dR5wH]
[/url]

who wrote when the war is over