BajaNomad

Flowers in my garden in La Bocana!

BajaBlanca - 9-3-2021 at 12:30 AM

Good day to all! My wonderful neighbor has been watering my plants while we are gone. I thought I would share some of the flowers, it has been hot and humid in Bocana and these plants are really flourishing.

and this one is hard to identify Hahahahahaha It is the BOOTS FLOWER in case you have never heard of it!

Please share your flower or plant photos from your gardens!

Tioloco - 9-3-2021 at 07:54 AM

Even the cat is enjoying the view!

BajaBlanca - 6-23-2022 at 08:57 PM

Welcome Marley! The cat is Boots, who for a long time while growing up, I called TAZZY Boots from the Tasmanian Devil. He was the most loco of the 6 little kittens that appeared on our garage one day!

He is still in La Bocana, although we are not living there any more. We do still have the small hotel and we do still have a house for sale. But we live in Alanya, Turkey! Came on vacation, enjoyed ourselves so much, we bought and moved.

Boots ended up being adopted by the caretaker next door, whose daughter used to kidnap him and hide him in her room making me go nuts looking around for Bootsy!

I get photos of him every so often, as well as his Mom: Frida Kahlo, and of my plants which continue flowering in the loving care of the hotel neighbor/caretaker.

Again, welcome!