BajaNomad

Cabins at Playa Los Naranjos, Bahía Concepción (orig question is now post# 10; JCK)

David K - 10-4-2021 at 12:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JCK  

Headed down to BCS in a couple of months. Wonder if anyone has stayed in one of the cabins at Playa Los Naranjos on Bahía Concepción this year? If so, how were conditions? Extremely basic accommodations, but a couple years ago it was a great respite from the incessant winds we were encountering (and we had a great time with the neighbors).

Last time we were there, there were reports of some weird things going on with the elderly owner, but we did not notice. Just curious for an update.

[Edited on 10-4-2021 by BajaNomad]

[Edited on 10-4-2021 by David K]

JCK - 10-4-2021 at 12:51 PM

The cabins have flush toilets and showers, but these are nearby in case of emergency.

[Edited on 2021-10-4 by JCK]

[Edited on 2021-10-4 by JCK]

Attachment: php18LVuB (263kB)
This file has been downloaded 124 times

AKgringo - 10-4-2021 at 12:54 PM

A crapper with a view....Cool!

A view of a crapper....I'll pass!

[Edited on 10-4-2021 by AKgringo]

vacaenbaja - 10-4-2021 at 01:06 PM

I did my version of "The Thinker" Called "El Stinker" looks kind of like that. With apologies to A. Rodin.

AKgringo - 10-4-2021 at 01:28 PM

The cabins have flush toilets and showers, but these are nearby in case of emergency.

JCK.....I think your photo would fit in this thread; http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=39049

Don Pisto - 10-4-2021 at 01:32 PM

Quote: Originally posted by vacaenbaja  
I did my version of "The Thinker" Called "El Stinker" looks kind of like that. With apologies to A. Rodin.

and Dobie Gillis!:lol:

vacaenbaja - 10-4-2021 at 01:39 PM

"WORK!!" RIP Bob Denver

BornFisher - 10-4-2021 at 02:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Don Pisto  
Quote: Originally posted by vacaenbaja  

and Dobie Gillis!:lol:

Dobie, AKA Poopsie!

Playa Los Naranjos, Bahía Concepción, BCS

JCK - 10-4-2021 at 03:17 PM

Headed down to BCS in a couple of months. Wonder if anyone has stayed in one of the cabins at Playa Los Naranjos on Bahía Concepción this year? If so, how were conditions? Extremely basic accommodations, but a couple years ago it was a great respite from the incessant winds we were encountering (and we had a great time with the neighbors).

Last time we were there, there were reports of some weird things going on with the elderly owner, but we did not notice. Just curious for an update.

vacaenbaja - 10-4-2021 at 03:47 PM

ZELDA!! Or STELLA !!for Brando or thirsty beer patrons cries

The opening post:

David K - 10-4-2021 at 04:38 PM

My 2017 photos: