BajaNomad

Alarm Monitoring in Baja Sur

joel - 10-5-2021 at 03:37 PM

My Mexican insurance policy is renewing and I am now required to have an alarm system that is remotely monitored by a professional alarm company. Anyone have any recommendations on a solution? I tried Ring, but they won't monitor outside the U.S. so won't provide an alarm certificate with the property address.

RFClark - 10-5-2021 at 04:06 PM

Where are you? In BCS!

PaulW - 10-5-2021 at 05:04 PM

Highly specific by location and most are wireless. Ask you neighbors who they use.

JZ - 10-5-2021 at 06:44 PM

In San Carlos, Sonora there was a great one.

I assume it will be a specific enterprise(s) in each town.

Alarm in BCS

hdn2mx - 10-5-2021 at 08:20 PM

Hola, I'm located just north of Cabo. Check out Alarm Grid online web site. My neighbor and I both got the same system and it works insane. I get notified by text and e-mail of any power outage, sensor movement, motion sensor detection, along with 4 sirens that activate. 2 interior, 2 exterior. We bought the Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Plus 319.5 MHz AT&T-LTE. Also Power G sensors, motion detectors and sirens. Extremely happy with our purchase, about $1000.00 for what we bought, but you could spend less depending on needs. I'm protecting 2 separate building, house and garage. I pay $25.00 a month for monitoring. Relatively easy set up. Plus they are super helpful on phone calls or chats with help and questions, and a ton of helpful videos on their site as well. Super stoked.