BajaNomad

Anyone coming to Loreto soon?

Howard - 12-17-2021 at 09:07 AM

Nothing urgent and it can wait until I fly north but if anyone is coming down to Loreto and willing to bring a computer chip for my Garmin fish finder I would appreciate it. I could have it shipped to your address and meet somewhere in Loreto and pick it up and buy you a beverage of your choice.

Thank you,
Howard

[Edited on 12-17-2021 by Howard]

JZ - 12-17-2021 at 09:42 PM

We are 50/50.

Planned to get a new suspension on the truck and take it down to Loreto in December and leave it for a few months. Ordered the lift kit in September and it's still not here.

A week ago they said 1 to 3 weeks more. Kids have to be back in school on the 10th.

I'll text you if we are coming.

JDCanuck - 12-17-2021 at 11:16 PM

I wish! I just hope we manage to make it across the US border before they close everything down yet again. Keeping fingers crossed! It's a really good thing Westjet allows people to cancel flights for credits on future flights. How can anyone plan anything more than a couple weeks ahead with all this flip-flopping going on by governments? Of course any politician and their families are deemed essential and don't suffer the sudden changes they place on everyone else.

[Edited on 12-18-2021 by JDCanuck]

fishmaster - 12-18-2021 at 07:44 AM

I'm flying into Loreto on Jan. 8. I'd be more than happy to do it for a ride from the airport to the bus station! I'll send you a U2U.

Howard - 12-18-2021 at 08:08 AM

Thanks to all but Steve is going to bring it down.