BajaNomad

I thought I was birding the La Ribera Estuary alone but this Bobcat was keeping me company.

BigOly - 1-6-2022 at 09:40 AM

David K - 1-6-2022 at 10:08 AM

It looks like you are reducing the photo first, then uploading to PostImages.org?
Do not pre-reduce the photo on your PC.
Just got to PostImages.org and set the upload size to 800 pixels (max) or 640 pixels (forums) and upload your image file from your PC. The quality stays high but the size will fit on the Nomad page width.

See your u2u, as well.

JZ - 1-6-2022 at 10:23 AM

Nice photo. Where is La Ribera Estuary.

The neighbors have been posting pics on Nextdoor of bobcats they have spotted on their properties.

BigOly - 1-6-2022 at 10:35 AM

David, I'm still working working on image size but in this case the Bobcat was already small from earlier use somewhere else. Thank You mucho for all of your help...more later.

JZ.. This estuary was changed from "natural" to a park a couple of years ago. Sucks but if I say more it may pee off the developers so it's best for me to remain silent. East of La Ribera, East Cape.

David K - 1-6-2022 at 12:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BigOly  
David, I'm still working working on image size but in this case the Bobcat was already small from earlier use somewhere else. Thank You mucho for all of your help...more later.

JZ.. This estuary was changed from "natural" to a park a couple of years ago. Sucks but if I say more it may pee off the developers so it's best for me to remain silent. East of La Ribera, East Cape.

The newest photo you added in a new thread, is big and beautiful... just too big. There is just one step you need to do before uploading.

Where you see the words on Postimages.org: "Do not resize my image", click that, and a drop down menu opens. Next click the 800x600 size option. This automatically adds the text '=800x' that JZ has been telling you, so you don't need to manually type that in every time.
That's it, from then on all photos you upload will fit on Nomad without stretching the forum wide. Feel free to call me (see u2u).