BajaNomad

Flight to Guerrero Negro

elgatoloco - 4-19-2022 at 06:00 PM

I am curious to know if anyone has flown to Guerrero Negro in recent times from TJ or Ensenada. I found this website but I wonder if its still valid because it doesn't seem to work for me. I have tried to contact ASG via email and what's app with no success.

https://asg.com.mx/

gnukid - 4-19-2022 at 06:29 PM

I haven't used this airline but have used a similar flight, I tried the site and was able to book flights, for example, Guerrero Negro to Isla Cedros, you may need to adjust dates with the arrows to find dates when they fly, and when you get the dates you want, select the dates ad select the flight to highlight and click siguente, fill in the name and info and if you have no second last name put a space there siguente and choose form of payment. If you have trouble try a different browser.

mtgoat666 - 4-19-2022 at 08:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by elgatoloco  
I am curious to know if anyone has flown to Guerrero Negro in recent times from TJ or Ensenada. I found this website but I wonder if its still valid because it doesn't seem to work for me. I have tried to contact ASG via email and what's app with no success.

Try calling regular phone. Friends flew them last week, I flew them in January.
The airline is reportedly doing quite well since Calafia imploded.
I don’t think their regular service flies out of TJ, only Ensenada.

BajaBlanca - 4-20-2022 at 06:06 AM

I flew them last year and they now fly all the way to San Diego. They are not always open - only when there are flights leaving or coming.

Here is the direct line I used: 615 157-0137
That's the G Negro office.

elgatoloco - 4-20-2022 at 09:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
I flew them last year and they now fly all the way to San Diego. They are not always open - only when there are flights leaving or coming.

Here is the direct line I used: 615 157-0137
That's the G Negro office.

Thank you for that information and the contact number. I remember your flight report. A fun adventure. :dudette:

elgatoloco - 4-20-2022 at 09:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by elgatoloco  

Try calling regular phone. Friends flew them last week, I flew them in January.
The airline is reportedly doing quite well since Calafia imploded.
I don’t think their regular service flies out of TJ, only Ensenada.

Good to hear. Now I have the phone and will give it a try. :cool:

elgatoloco - 4-20-2022 at 09:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
I haven't used this airline but have used a similar flight, I tried the site and was able to book flights, for example, Guerrero Negro to Isla Cedros, you may need to adjust dates with the arrows to find dates when they fly, and when you get the dates you want, select the dates ad select the flight to highlight and click siguente, fill in the name and info and if you have no second last name put a space there siguente and choose form of payment. If you have trouble try a different browser.

Appreciate the tip and info. I changed from Chrome browser to Edge and was able to get past the first step. Ensenada to GN on lunes but Still can't get the Siguente button to click thru. I will keep trying. Still no reply to email but I am patient.

gnukid - 4-21-2022 at 01:14 AM

Fill in all fields, add a space if the field does not apply, select the dates and select the flight that appears below, the siguente button will highlight to be clickable, if it doesn't highlight you need to select or complete a field.

BajaBlanca - 4-21-2022 at 09:54 PM

Yes, I think the dates need to have a slash or they do not work. The info needs to be filled in exactly as the example. It is so hard but once it works, it works.

Did the phone number not work? If I can help, send me a u2u and I willl get someone to buy you the ticket.

elgatoloco - 4-23-2022 at 09:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by gnukid  
Fill in all fields, add a space if the field does not apply, select the dates and select the flight that appears below, the siguente button will highlight to be clickable, if it doesn't highlight you need to select or complete a field.

Got it. Thanks again.

elgatoloco - 4-23-2022 at 09:55 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
Yes, I think the dates need to have a slash or they do not work. The info needs to be filled in exactly as the example. It is so hard but once it works, it works.

Did the phone number not work? If I can help, send me a u2u and I willl get someone to buy you the ticket.

Did finally get thru to the end on web. Have not actually called the number yet. Thanks for the offer to assist. We are in holding pattern on when we might fly down. Not if just when. :dudette::saint:

BajaBlanca - 4-24-2022 at 06:50 AM

Ok dokie