BajaNomad

Trail of Missions 2022: First video from the trail

David K - 6-24-2022 at 11:06 AM

Thanks to Jimmy Lee Cook:
https://www.facebook.com/DesertAssassins/videos/101386945949...

mtgoat666 - 6-24-2022 at 11:57 AM

Looks like a big crowd and a lot of dust. Not my cup of tea. I usually travel as 1 (at most 2) vehicles, and go pretty slow offroad

I can see why crowds of high-speed dust/erosion machines leads to closed roads and gates!

[Edited on 6-24-2022 by mtgoat666]

David K - 6-24-2022 at 12:12 PM

Unlike you (or me) traveling solo... Cameron Steele raises thousands of dollars to help the orphanages and brings a fortune to local economies who welcome his group eagerly.
:light:

mtgoat666 - 6-24-2022 at 12:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Unlike you (or me) traveling solo... Cameron Steele raises thousands of dollars to help the orphanages and brings a fortune to local economies who welcome his group eagerly.

So you think the end justifies the means?

mtgoat666 - 6-24-2022 at 01:18 PM

Freedom is always preferred for the people (unless you think an all-powerful and distant central government serves the individual citizen best)!

You ask the businesses in Baja if they like more customers, or less.

The greatest thing about the western usa is a govt (for the people and by the people) that preserved vast open spaces of land for enjoyment by the people. When it comes to land for recreation, the verdict is in: govt did good in saving the land from the excesses of people exercising their freedoms that are often rife with bad judgement.

bajatrailrider - 6-24-2022 at 02:27 PM

The best thing about Mexico they dont care about Donkey goats. That are rife with bad judgement.? Dont like it stay home we have no use for tree huggers. :?:

4x4abc - 7-11-2022 at 08:45 PM

ever heard of greenwashing?

bajatrailrider - 7-12-2022 at 09:16 AM

Quote: Originally posted by lencho  
Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
...stay home we have no use for tree huggers. :?:

Pero tocayo... ¿a tí que chingaos te han hecho los árboles (inocentes como santos)? :cool:
Que pasa Lowlencho :lol:

David K - 7-12-2022 at 09:19 AM

Quote: Originally posted by 4x4abc  

ever heard of greenwashing?

No. Is that when MtGoat takes a shower?