BajaNomad

Baja Cactus' Antonio is still a hero...

David K - 7-7-2022 at 03:46 PM

We don't see posts from this busy man any more, but when it counts, he saves the day! Your business at his El Rosario motel and gas station really helps him continue with the Fire and Rescue service, Halcones del Desierto, too!

Here is a report from the recent Discover Baja newsletter worth noting:

“Trip good but on the way back Friday my husband discovered he left his small backpack with all documents, passport, wallet, credit cards, etc at Baja Cactus in El Rosario.

I emailed them, called motel, called Mama Espinoza’s where Gerardo was so helpful as he spoke English. He helped to confirm the backpack was indeed at Cactus Motel.

I then get a call from Antonio Muñoz, who said he managed the motel, and that his wife could bring the backpack to Tijuana on Sunday where they live and he will then bring it to us on the US side of border. Talk about service!

We will definitely give Baja Cactus Motel 5 star plus for service. We picked up backpack from Antonio in Mission Valley. It was like a milagro.” -Andree

advrider - 7-7-2022 at 03:48 PM

One of my favorite hotels to stay in. I hope on my next trip the restaurant will be done.

Loretana - 7-7-2022 at 04:40 PM

I always stay at Baja Cactus when I drive to Loreto and back. Safe, secure, clean, comfortable and so reasonably priced. And they always welcome my Labrador Retrievers. LOVE Baja Cactus!

Not to mention Antonio's Pemex gas station right there!

The best. :dudette:

BajaBlanca - 7-8-2022 at 07:36 AM

What a great story! Thanks for sharing.

TMW - 7-8-2022 at 12:49 PM

Excellent

LancairDriver - 7-8-2022 at 01:25 PM

Very accommodating on Antonio’s part. I think I would have picked up my forgotten belongings in TJ and saved him a trip across the border. The man is definitely a great asset to BC travelers.

shari - 7-8-2022 at 04:51 PM

Indeed that is Antonio's M.O. ...above and beyond the call of duty!
Thank you for your continued service Antonio!