dog friendly hotel in Ensenada?

John M - 10-31-2022 at 11:01 AM

recommendations?

John M

Ateo - 11-1-2022 at 07:39 AM

Very inexpensive place but good owner….

Hotel Coronado
Av Adolfo López Mateos 1275, Obrera, 22830 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico

It’s right off the main road. I once took off from here on a seven sisters trip and left an entire ice chest in the parking lot and when I got back a week later the owner had kept it and even put some ice in there.

We had two dogs then….

[Edited on 11-1-2022 by Ateo]

bajamary1952 - 11-2-2022 at 01:46 PM

Best to check directly with hotel as many places that once accepted pets now do not. Especially if you have large dogs. Probably more success on AirBnB.

JZ - 11-2-2022 at 01:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajamary1952  
Best to check directly with hotel as many places that once accepted pets now do not. Especially if you have large dogs. Probably more success on AirBnB.

If it's one night stay, you just sneak them in, especially if it's a motel.

surabi - 11-2-2022 at 02:18 PM

Jerk. Accommodation providers hate entitled, disrespectful dog owners like you. Ever occur to you that some hotel guests have severe allergies to pets and look for places that don't accept them? Of course, you wouldn't care about that, it's all about you.

[Edited on 11-2-2022 by surabi]

JZ - 11-2-2022 at 04:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by surabi  
Jerk. Accommodation providers hate entitled, disrespectful dog owners like you. Ever occur to you that some hotel guests have severe allergies to pets and look for places that don't accept them? Of course, you wouldn't care about that, it's all about you.

Good, Bad and the Ugly

John M - 11-2-2022 at 04:17 PM

This short thread encompasses them all!

Thanks for the info, some of which was helpful.

John M

surabi - 11-2-2022 at 05:44 PM

Showing off your dogs yet again for what purpose? Think because you have attractive dogs it confers some sort of special status on you?

And I can guarantee that you aren't "sneaking" anything past the hotel owners. They'll have a mountain of dog hair to clean up after those 2 are inside and be cursing the disrespect of jerks like you.

[Edited on 11-3-2022 by surabi]

Tacayo - 11-2-2022 at 05:47 PM

I have had good luck staying at Estero Beach Hotel with my pack especially if it's not a big race weekend. It's an interesting place.

Estero

John M - 11-2-2022 at 07:17 PM

We stayed at Estero Beach Hotel a few years ago and liked it, didn't know they permit pets, in our case a 25 lb mutt.

John M

mtgoat666 - 11-3-2022 at 08:00 AM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  
Quote: Originally posted by bajamary1952  

Me thinks this is illustrative of why you failed to ever pass the bar exam. You have moral failing, and you appear to be incapable of complying with terms/conditions of even a simple 1-day contract for a hotel stay.

Those shaggy, long hair dogs look like the type that track a lot of dirt around. You should have picked short hair dogs, they are cleaner.

surabi - 11-3-2022 at 02:05 PM

Not to mention it's ridiculous and unfair to the dogs to choose a breed suited to the Yukon and other northern climates and drag them around hot southern California and Baja just so you can impress people.

JZ - 11-3-2022 at 02:14 PM

I gave him a hair cut.

[Edited on 11-3-2022 by JZ]

John Harper - 11-3-2022 at 06:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JZ  

Outstanding morals. I'm impressed. But not surprised.

Do you and the dogs also smoke cigarettes and play poker in the room?

John

[Edited on 11-4-2022 by John Harper]

mtgoat666 - 11-3-2022 at 06:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by surabi  
Not to mention it's ridiculous and unfair to the dogs to choose a breed suited to the Yukon and other northern climates and drag them around hot southern California and Baja just so you can impress people.

I don’t think people are impressed. Just a dog. A dog trained to do unique work, games or tricks, now that is impressive.