BajaNomad

Mulege Scholarships online auction

HeyMulegeScott - 3-26-2023 at 01:53 PM

Hola amigos,
We are doing an online auction for Los Amigos de Los Niños of Mulegé. There's some great items like a two night stay in a Bahia Concepcion Villa, boat adventure on the bay, cave painting tour, and a pop-up truck camper. You have up to a year to use the stays and adventures. We currently provide scholarships for 31 CECyT (high school) students and 27 college/university students.

https://ladlnmulege.org/items-for-sale/

BajaBlanca - 3-27-2023 at 01:40 AM

Wonderful idea!

HeyMulegeScott - 3-27-2023 at 08:55 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaBlanca  
Wonderful idea!

Thanks we did it last year and have added some more experiences and overnight stays that should appeal to out of area visitors.

Just a thought....

AKgringo - 3-27-2023 at 09:33 AM

Have you considered offering one or more of your prizes on a raffle basis? I would be more likely to "take a chance" than I would be to out bid another traveler.

HeyMulegeScott - 3-28-2023 at 11:47 AM

Quote: Originally posted by AKgringo  
Have you considered offering one or more of your prizes on a raffle basis? I would be more likely to "take a chance" than I would be to out bid another traveler.

Something to consider if we could sell enough tickets. We do basket raffles and 50/50 at the events in Mulege but I'm sure there are a ton of regulations in the US for online raffles.