BajaNomad

Boat trailer in Southern California needs a tow down

Apwight - 5-19-2023 at 09:24 AM

I have a boat trailer in Southern California I need down South. I'm in La Ventana/ El Sartento. If someone could tow it down to anywhere close, Loretto to Cabo, that would be great. If you have a place down here and would like to get some big things down this could be great for you and I. Load it up with your stuff and I'll come get it after you arrive. I'll even pay for gas. Let me know if your interested and we can work out details.

Lee - 5-19-2023 at 12:24 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Apwight  
I have a boat trailer in Southern California I need down South. I'm in La Ventana/ El Sartento. If someone could tow it down to anywhere close, Loretto to Cabo, that would be great. If you have a place down here and would like to get some big things down this could be great for you and I. Load it up with your stuff and I'll come get it after you arrive. I'll even pay for gas. Let me know if your interested and we can work out details.

Sweeten the pot dude. Paying for gas is not a deal. Find out what it'll cost to have it towed professional, and give a nomad some incentive.

As a personal for a friend I owe, maybe, but for a stranger? Nah.

geraldalexander7 - 5-19-2023 at 01:01 PM

I sent you a U2U

Apwight - 5-19-2023 at 06:03 PM

Hey Gerald I sent you my contact info.

mtgoat666 - 5-19-2023 at 06:27 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  
Quote: Originally posted by Apwight  

Sweeten the pot dude. Paying for gas is not a deal. Find out what it'll cost to have it towed professional, and give a nomad some incentive.

As a personal for a friend I owe, maybe, but for a stranger? Nah.

Towing a full width 8’6” trailer 1000 miles down baja is a white knuckle ride, involves moments of sheer terror, warrants hazardous duty pay :light:

Apwight - 5-19-2023 at 07:07 PM

I forgot to add. Must be CALM, COOL AND COLLECTED. White knuckled drivers need not respond.

chatolj - 5-19-2023 at 08:16 PM

Hopefully the trailer will get some weight on it. An empty boat trailer likes to jump all around on the bumps/potholes, not to mention no real tongue weight.
Been there done that.