BajaNomad

House for rent on El Coyote Beach, Bahia de Concepcion?

clubfred - 9-24-2023 at 09:24 AM

Hi all! Looking for a rental home on Coyote Beach, Bahia de Concepcion around January 4 - 19. Need two bedrooms (three people). Wondering if anyone has any leads? I've looked at two on VRBO and they're REALLY pricey.

Will bring an extra tent if necessary but thought having a house would be nice. ;)

HeyMulegeScott - 10-1-2023 at 05:56 PM

What's your budget?

clubfred - 10-2-2023 at 01:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by HeyMulegeScott  
What's your budget?

I would have said about $1000/week max but we've just bought a new truck so...tent it is. ;)

I have the same question

Howard - 10-2-2023 at 01:56 PM

Same thing needed for November 8,9th and maybe the 10th.

boe4fun - 10-3-2023 at 12:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Howard  
Same thing needed for November 8,9th and maybe the 10th.

Hola Howard,
At Playa Buenaventura near the south end of Bahía Concepción we rented a small casita on our last trip to La Paz for our clinic. They have a restaurant there as well, and folks seem to come from great distances for their weekly Taco Tuesday, is was good grub!

Howard - 10-3-2023 at 01:05 PM

I am familiar with their set up however we need 3 rooms or one large house with 3 bedrooms.

boe4fun - 10-3-2023 at 05:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Howard  
I am familiar with their set up however we need 3 rooms or one large house with 3 bedrooms.

The casa we rented had 3 bedrooms. There were 4 of us total, so one guy slept on the couch in the front room.
This from their website:

BEACH HOUSE RENTAL
We have a rental house available directly on the ocean. Just steps from the back porch will have your feet in the Sea of Cortez. The beach house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We are off the grid and away from cities so the beach will be yours. The house is rustic and the electricity comes from a small generator. In the warm summer months, we prefer to rent to couples that can share a room with air conditioning. Feel free to use our Kayaks to explore and discover what Bahía Concepción has to offer. The rental house starts $95.00 US for 2 per evening. Please write us at Bajabuenaventura@gmail.com for group rates and questions.

playabuenaventura.com

[Edited on 10-4-2023 by boe4fun]

HeyMulegeScott - 10-9-2023 at 01:54 PM

https://rentsunrisevilla.com/

https://www.rentmulege.com/