BajaNomad

Left today

BoenBaja - 1-17-2024 at 05:54 PM

Crossed at TKT pulling my Suzuki Samurai. Easy peasy, only issue was I had to get out of my truck to start the Sammi. A little traffic here and there, but nothing major. Ate an early dinner at Jardines, fish ceviche was plentiful and delicious. Camping at Los Olivos now. Sleeping in the bed of my truck. Electricity and WiFi $200 pesos, gotta love Baja!

Lee - 1-17-2024 at 07:16 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BoenBaja  
Crossed at TKT pulling my Suzuki Samurai. Easy peasy, only issue was I had to get out of my truck to start the Sammi. A little traffic here and there, but nothing major. Ate an early dinner at Jardines, fish ceviche was plentiful and delicious. Camping at Los Olivos now. Sleeping in the bed of my truck. Electricity and WiFi $200 pesos, gotta love Baja!

Same route for me but in a Class C. Love Olivos and hanging at Jardines. Next day breakfast at Mama's in El Rosario. Salute.

BoenBaja - 1-18-2024 at 01:00 AM

Same route for me but in a Class C. Love Olivos and hanging at Jardines. Next day breakfast at Mama's in El Rosario. Salute.[/rquote]

What time did you cross and where are you at now? Interested in caravanning down as far as Vizcaino?

BajaBlanca - 1-18-2024 at 02:20 AM

Have a wonderful trip down!

Lee - 1-18-2024 at 09:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BoenBaja  
Same route for me but in a Class C. Love Olivos and hanging at Jardines. Next day breakfast at Mama's in El Rosario. Salute.[/rquote]

What time did you cross and where are you at now? Interested in caravanning down as far as Vizcaino?

Sorry I didn't give a better time line. My visits have been over the years. You're making good choices.