BajaNomad

this just in!

stillnbaja - 4-1-2024 at 09:21 AM

SCORE-multinational announces the end of an era. Roadbook navigation will now become mandatory starting with the 2025 season and prerunning will no longer be allowed. This marks a significant shift from over five decades of tradition. “Due to environmental pressures and the costs involved with marking courses, we had to change it or lose it” says BFG’s Nate Thrasher”, who is largely responsible for stapling course arrows to wooden stakes. Assistant Race Director, Rodo Hernandez says “It will be a steep learning curve, but will be well worth the thousands of dollars investment in new navigation equipment”. Bryce Menzzies, who immediately put up ads on RDC selling off his fleet of multimillion dollar prerunners, was not available for comment. When current 1x plate holder, Chavo Salvadoria, was asked what he thought of the change, he just shrugged and said “What could go wrong?” More info on the this developing story coming soon.

;)

David K - 4-1-2024 at 11:14 AM

Can you provide the source/ link?
It is Score-International (not multinational) and there is nothing I could see on the website just now: https://score-international.com/
Is it maybe an April Fools post? ;)
Thanks!

thebajarunner - 4-2-2024 at 04:35 PM

Methinks he gotcha Davie

My sister emailed me a news flash yesterday that said Pete Carroll was joining the 49er staff as a consultant.
Ruined my day.....until I looked at the calendar.

Mom always did like me better:cool:

stillnbaja - 4-2-2024 at 04:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by thebajarunner  
Methinks he gotcha Davie

My sister emailed me a news flash yesterday that said Pete Carroll was joining the 49er staff as a consultant.
Ruined my day.....until I looked at the calendar.

Mom always did like me better:cool:

I did provide the wink afterall....:lol:

April Fool!

RFClark - 4-2-2024 at 05:08 PM

You’ve been had! You buy the drinks!

SCORE International.jpeg - 292kB