Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Request Doug's help with my self imposed BN Exile
RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 6-4-2005 at 02:20 PM
Request Doug's help with my self imposed BN Exile

Doug,

I wasn't dreaming of posting to Baja Nomad this past few weeks, as my attenion was elsewhere, but today I posted for the first time in 3 or 4 weeks (I didn't check) and then I found myself posting too much today, and then when I read some of my previoius posts (March and April) I shocked myself. Wowww! I must have been in some way out there state, and now I see what my family and girlfriend and the doctors have been telling me. The poisoning events and latest stuff probably cooked the better half of my noodle for good. I hope this is not the case.

So now that I am aware, or at least I believe I am aware, I have a big favor or request to ask of you. It may seem strange but I am in a good frame of mind right now, and that is why I am requesting such.

I should try myself to not post, but under the circumstances I might need your help on this one.

Please if you can, ban or make it so I can't post from this IP address to Baja Nomad for a few months until I can think more clearly. I promised my girlfriend and family that I would make every effort to get the rest I need and I promised myself to stay concise and not stay too long in any one task or thing that I do during the day. I am now breaching that promise.

I realize now, that I do spend too much time on too many things and now that I am or should be more aware of my health being real poor, I would request this of you. If you can and will do this for me, it would be much appreciated.

Perhaps in a month or two I'll feel better and will only post clear thoughts and of good things. Cartoons would be best, so I'll focus on this thought during the self imposed exile.

It is alot to request of you, as I should take responsibility inmto my own hands, but considering that I might not be as healthy as I think, it would be appreciated by my family and girlfriend, and also myself.

I should be silent and it does not mean that I can't enjoy reading of others Baja stories etcetera, as I do like to read about my favorite place to visit.

It will be good to just read and not post for a few months, and I can probably learn from this if the request is possible. ???

If possible, it would be very much appreciated. I'll do my best to stay off the BN, and do it myself, but if you could help, it would remind me of what I should be doing. My memory used to be good, and now it is not so good lately.

Thanks for your consideration of this request.

Sincerely,

RandyMac

[Edited on 6-4-2005 by RandyMacSC/SO]

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

RandyMacSC/SO
Special Correspondent

[*] posted on 6-4-2005 at 03:25 PM
A dose of the Real Baja will cure me...

Doug,

Ignore the previous request that I made of you. I have a solution.

If I need the Baja, then there is nothing like the real thing. I can feel the breeze now and all that Vitamin D from the suns rays.

Just had a good conversation about priorities of health with Lo lo and she made some very good points and suggestions. Health is about setting some realistic goals and having proper balanced priorities.

I do get too carried away on here sometimes, and that's my issue, and lack of self-discipline that I used to have all the time before this past year, and it is not any fault of this message board or anyone else. I will just do the ARC thingy and do it myself and remember to rest, and then when I feel up to it, I will make only posts of cartoons, or short stories if they apply to Baja, to cheer people up and make them smile.

If I stick to this I will feel that I am getting better. It's what I had on my list of priorities before all this stuff happened, so I'l get back to the focus of my previous priorities.

In the alternative, if I find I am lapsing into a bad habit, and I start to suffer and cause anyone any grief on here, I'll just unplug this technology box and throw my portable computer into the firepit out back. It's real hard to type without a set of keys and my lack of memory lately and lack of self disipline on this box has absorbed too much of my precious time.

Thanks anyways.

I should not bother you with such requests, as you have many other things that are more important to do with your time.

Rest and then a focus on BN Cartoons it is, and that is the focus for me in a month or two.

Ciao,

Randy

==============================================
Ole' Irish saying (Gaelic): 'Go neirigh an bothar leat, go mbeidh an gaoth choiche sa droim agat, is go mbeidh tu thuas ar neamh leath-uair roimh is eol don diabhal go bhuil tu marbh'.... OR 'May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind always be at your back, and May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you're dead'

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-4-2005 at 03:34 PM

Randy get yourself down to Baja FAST! You can relax here in the lower 48 as well... That high oxygen Canadian air is getting to you!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-4-2005 at 04:09 PM

Randy Ditto what David said and take it easy. we will be waiting for your posts when you are up to it. until then listen to your angel.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Baja Angel
Junior Nomad

Mood: ...just cruisin'

[*] posted on 6-4-2005 at 05:00 PM

Randy
This is your 'Baja Angel'.... you need to go to Baja soon! Hang in there buddy, we are all here for you.... its all good! :saint:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.