BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Accomodation in Punta Banda
Diverdan

[*] posted on 7-18-2005 at 02:43 PM
Accomodation in Punta Banda

Anyone have any recomendations for hotels in Punta Banda area. Not looking for anything fancy. Just clean and safe, and reasonable proximity to places to eat and drink?
bajaruby
Banned

[*] posted on 7-18-2005 at 02:55 PM

Good for you...I know something....Go to the Mini Motel. It's on your right just as you come in to the village. Nice place and excellent prices. Free canoe, great for the mornings if the tide is in.
One of our favorites.:bounce::bounce: If you see Jay, tell him that Jim and Ruby said hi.:yes::yes::yes:
Thanks
Oh and here's the site.

www.bayshoresinnbaja.com

[Edited on 7-18-2005 by bajaruby]
Diverdan

[*] posted on 7-19-2005 at 01:53 PM

Thanks for the recomendation and the URL.
Is this in proximity to restaurants etc. I need a little variety in my diet.
bajaruby
Banned

[*] posted on 7-19-2005 at 03:36 PM

Sharkeys is right across the street. They have tacos, fish, steaks, breakfast. All very good and reasonable. Just up the road, pass the fruitaria is a little dirt road to the right, it circles back to another little place there, but I don't remember their prices and they MIGHT not be opened. In the next little village, (La J.), on the way to La buffadora, is a restaraunt that has breakfast also. I think it was $3.00, maybe less. :bounce: Eggs, bacon, & potatoes, etc. Especially their breakfast burritos:yes: Also very good and a lot of local americans from across the street there hit the joint about 9: a.m. Have eaten in all these places. There are more scattered around.
Oh yeah, if you have to have burger, there's always Junior's on the left, before you get to Punta Banda, but I have never eaten there. Seems kinda sac- religious. TACOS, TACOS, TACOS!:biggrin:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.