Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Skeeter ?
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-6-2005 at 10:33 AM
Skeeter ?

Anybody know what became of Skeet ? Haven't heard anything from him in awhile. Did he just retire from the fray or has he assumed room temperature ?

[Edited on 8-6-2005 by MrBillM]
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 8-6-2005 at 10:54 AM
Na

I bet he is just taking a rest because he is far to onery to do the later.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Juan
Junior Nomad

Mood: Life is good.

[*] posted on 8-6-2005 at 11:50 AM
Skeet

Just talked to Skeet the other night and he seems to be doing well with his new horse and his current wife.

Skeet is really a nice guy but he decided to let his life take a spiritual turn in the late 1990's and claims he no longer chases women, wiskey and other good times. Good for him. He and I are almost the same age but he seem to be adapting to his declining abilities better than I am. I want to be 30 years younger and in much better physical shape. Skeet seem to be in a place that he is comfortable with so I wish him the best.

Guess that means he and I can no longer have our shot of tequila in the evening but that is OK with me. Skeet and I have solved half of the worlds' problems and continue to work on the rest of them.

Good wishes to all of you, Juan
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-6-2005 at 11:55 AM
Wonderful news Juan

Thanks for posting! Saludos a mi disciplinero.:lol:
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 11:01 AM
Juan

Thanks my Friend for all the Good Words!
Current Wife?
She is only my third , whom I met when she was 24 and I was 48, we have been together since that time. And we will be together until the Good Lord takes me to the Great Beyond!!

Juan. You had a lot to do with my Change or return to a more Godly Life!

Short Story Abut my Friend Juan.
I had brought my Aged Mother to my new Home in the Sequim Valley where Virginia and I where attempting to take care of her. Juan came to visit us as a member of the Halth System and agent of the Washington Nursing Home System.
He did His investigation and then very straighforward told me that I was doing a diservice to my Mother and she should be in a Home where she would get better Care.
His experience and Manners confinced me he was right, he proceeded to get mm Mother into an excellent Facility where she stayed until her Death at 94 Years.

Sometime later Juan was visiting my Home and He disclosed that he and his wife were going to Mexico for the first time and through some good stories about fishing, books etc he ended up going to Loreto where He is building a Home.

I will always be in Debt for the Help he gave me and my Mother; God bless you Juan!

Skeet/Loreto

P.S. Juan is a Bleeding Heart Liberal
I am a God Loving Conservative

We have been and will always be Friends. I would hope that some on this Board who meet can have the respect for each other as Juan and I Have.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 11:17 AM
Juan!!

What do you mean that we cannot have our Shot of Tequila every nite?
I still like a shot over 2 ice cubes at least four or five nites a week. Also like a good bottle of Ernest and Julios Red.

It maybe that since i had a return to church going that some people do not realize that it is not drinking that christians are against but the AMOUNT!! reference to Closet Baptists!

At the time of my returning to the Good things in Life , I had just had a 90% Blockage fised with a real long Stent. I kinda figured the Lord had saved my life on several Occasions that it was time to get with the program. And in doing so I was presented with a Golden Opportunity with all the Amigos and Nomads talking about gettin Drunk, Smoking Dope, Nude parties Etc.

Remember Anon the Preacher? I sure put out a lot of Scriptures until Doug shut me Down.

So Juan, I am now a member of the Cowboy Church, Arena of Life in Amarillo Texas. It is Non-denomational, Progressive Music, where we have a Rodeo every Thursday Night, and a good number of our growing new members are those people I just described, coming out of Drugs, Booze, and Sinning in Sin City Nevada.

I appreciae your report old Friend , must ell you that I had two previous Wives,that my biggest sinnin was Chasesin Girl.
Take Care Skeet/Loreto
MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 11:40 AM
Skeet

It's good to hear that you're still Kicking and Spitting.
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 8-7-2005 at 04:10 PM
MrBillM

Don't lead him astray--He promised not to spit.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Juan
Junior Nomad

Mood: Life is good.

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 02:50 PM

SKEET Please don't credit me for your return to the spiritul side of your soul. I do not want nor will I accept this weight to carry. Some people might think I too am concerned with my after life when I really am not.

As far as Baja yes, you were my mentor and I still enjoy listening to your stories of "the good old days" in Baja. You and I are going to have to arrange a fishing trip in Loreto one of these days and do the town. As you well know that (doing the town) will be done by 9:00 PM, if we can stay awake that long.

However, my next door neighbor in Loreto just got back from Loreto (she lives in Colorado) and she tells me the amount of construction is really increasing, and that isn't from the housing project down in Loreto Shores
alone. I'll have to wait and see what she is comparing the increase to this fall. Some times there seems to be a lot of construction in town when the stuff at Loreto Shores is going full tilt. As most things in Baja we will just wait and see what is going to happen.

Sorry to hear you are associating with such disruputable people by choice, as you described your church attendance. Most of us would avoid your church like a den of serpents but we know the rightous "fear no evil".

Skeet is right when he says we identify with different sides of the political spectrum but wrong when he says we can continue to enjoy a shot of tequila in the evenings. Hell, I never did like the stuff, only drank it to humor Skeet. I have to bring my own wiskey with me unless I want to stick to Rum and Pacifico. I guess that's allright, though, as long as I am in Baja.

And, to finish responding to your last posting, I didn't do any sinning when I was chasing the girls, that started after I caught them.

Tu Amigo, Juan
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-8-2005 at 02:55 PM
Chasing girlz

hot springs, tequila??? Have you herd the werd of the Lord today???:lol::lol::lol: When you get "born again" is doing it all over again an option?:biggrin:
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 03:09 PM
Juan

Glad to see that you are up and about! I will say Prayers that you will "See the Light" in the near future!

Your Neighbor was right about building in Loreto. That is one of the reasons I am setting up Baja Sur Investigative Service.
there are lots of good Home sites in Loreto and other Places that the first time visitor would not know about. I could also act as an information guide for the Mexicano who would like to sell their property.
I think there must be people out there that do not want to live in a "Hillary Village".

I also have connections to new and upcoming locations around , in, and near La Paz. So send your Friends,

thanks Juan

Skeet
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 03:13 PM
JR

JR
Doing it over again is an Option! Just doing it a little different.

It does not Prohibit Nude bathing in the Tubs at Mamouth Springs.

Skeet
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 03:15 PM
Praise the Lord

especially when she's nekkid in a hotspring!:bounce::bounce:
LarryK
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-8-2005 at 08:54 PM

God bless you Skeet, you have had a great impact on a lot of people that have never had contact with a Christian.

Our love to you and Virginia

Larry & Rima

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.