Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Kacey Smith (Baja GPS Guide) Announcement
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-10-2005 at 07:49 PM
Kacey Smith (Baja GPS Guide) Announcement

Here is part of Kacey's newsletter I received today that talks about her long awaited Volume 2 being published. It mentions that the Bill Nichols off road m/c trails that cross Baja will be included. We recently discussed this on the San Quintin to Punta Bufeo thread... Kacey's web site is http://www.bajagpsguide.com

Hola! THE NEWSLETTER V1-6

05 GPS Event Postponed:
The good news is that we are on schedule to offer The Baja GPS Guide Volume 2 in 06. In order to do so, we have postponed the 05 GPS Event that was scheduled for Oct. 29, 05' until further notice. It will be rescheduled for either Spring 06' or Fall 06'.

Volume 2:
The Volume 2 guidebook includes some additional routes in the north and picks up where Vol.1 left (San Ignacio) and goes all the way to Cabo. Let me tell ya, Vol. 2 will blow your mind. It has some of the most incredible routes available in Baja. Fortunately, a good friend named Bill Nichols, has made lots of new trail on the Peninsula and has shared it with me to print for you folks to help groove the trails & enjoy some of Baja's coolest desolation that would have otherwise never been seen. Some of these trails have been ready for the guidebook for quite some time, but getting all the new routes to Cabo has been another chore taking more time to "get it right" so we can keep you on the right path and off private and dangerous property. We can also all thank Baja Joe from La Ventana for sharing some really awesome routes in the south making this guidebook pretty unique and off the Score routes. I can't wait to share it with you.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 8-10-2005 at 08:03 PM

that is to cool I cant Waite to get one. put me on the list for one of the first copes.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Ken Cooke
Elite Nomad

Mood: Black Trans Lives Matter

[*] posted on 8-10-2005 at 11:38 PM

David K threw an amazing party in San Clemente that featured Kasey talking all about her experiences publishing her GPS Baja guidebooks. The best part was, she gave everyone in attendance a 50% off discount if they bought the book. Of course, I ordered my copy!

David probably has pictures of Kasey of Baja GPS on his website.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 05:45 PM

Thank you Ken!

That was my first 'Viva Baja' event, designed to celebrate our love for Baja, meet each other, and introduce some of the Baja website and business folks to their clients. This was in October, 2000. Doug Means (BajaNomad.com) was there, as well as Trish, Eric and Earle of Amigos de Baja, Fred Metcalf, Jack Swords, Neal Johns, Graham Mackintosh, M, the Humfreville's, Wayno, David Eidell, Greg Niemann, and many more (about 50). I heald a total of four Viva Baja events, so far... photos on my web site of each.

In this photo at Viva Baja #1, we see Carlos Fiesta (BajaExpo.com) and Kacey Smith (BajaGPSGuide.com):

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.