Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Costa Bella/La Paloma
briantroy
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-10-2005 at 11:56 PM
Costa Bella/La Paloma

My parents are looking for a place near or north of Rosarito. They are looking seriously at a condo at Costa Bella and more seriously at a place in La Paloma. Anyone have any dirt on these places?
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 09:18 AM
La Paloma is south of Rosarito

and I hear it's pretty nice. Lot's of people stay there. Don't know about the other one. Wait, Carol says that Costa Bella is the one that had a fire and is now fixed up really nice. Probably a better view from this one.
Monia
Junior Nomad

Mood: Peacefully Remaining

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 09:38 AM

We own timeshare in La Paloma and I highly recommend it. The staff on hand there are great and the place is well maintained. I rent it out to friends and everyone loves to stay there. The beach is nice there and you can walk to town.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 09:41 AM
Monia

does your place have a view or is it close to the beach?
Monia
Junior Nomad

Mood: Peacefully Remaining

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 12:48 PM

It depends, I don't own a condo just the use of a condo when I want. I own 1 week a year anywhere my company has timeshares (and we always go) but since it owns a few in La Paloma (not the really nice ones with views, though, but still really nice), I get to use it as bonus time whenever available for the price of $65.00 a night, so I let friends go in my name, it's a good price for what you get.
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 01:46 PM

DO NOT consider Costa Bella! (not clear title)

briantroy
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-11-2005 at 05:10 PM

Today we made an appointment to view these places next Thursday. What is meant by "no clear title"? Does it make a difference if you are a Mexican National? They are asking $265 for a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath for the La Paloma townhouse. Not sure about the view. Is this about right for the area? The beach sure looks nice in the photos, any comments?

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.