Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: Note on Pemex (gasoline) and Tacoma milage for 8-20-05
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 09:38 AM

eewhatever,

In case you haven't realized, David and JR are both grown men.
They normally do just fine even when they dissagree.

The offenses taken by others are often what starts the ruin of the original thread.....maybe it exites you ??............let's not !:biggrin:

(I'm not defending anyone, just making a point. I've enjoyed the tone of the Board with gentle banter rather than more tough talk for the past few weeks. Thanks all !)
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 09:43 AM

Comitan,

We won't hit La Paz until late January, we have about a week planned with some friends at La Ventana. I'll bring the laptop to check the board and would love to meet as many Nomads as possible.

I'm in it for the adventure ! And I've made some GREAT friends in Baja.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 09:48 AM

OK JR,

How many fishing poles DO you have ? :biggrin:

And, What's yer sign man ? :o

Head shop ? Tell me where it is later, I'll forget ! :lol:
eetdrt88
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 09:49 AM
diverdumbass,

no i hadnt realized that they were both grown men,thank you for enlightening me oh wise one....and yes all this bickering really does excite me...about as much as your posts excite me:lol::lol:

comitan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 09:49 AM

Comitan=LEO

Mrs Comitan+Virgo

Strive For The Ideal, But Deal With What\'s Real.

Every day is a new day, better than the day before.(from some song)

Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.

“The sincere pursuit of truth requires you to entertain the possibility that everything you believe to be true may in fact be false”
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 10:28 AM

Pompano must have read this and is now sitting out on the boat wearing that old stupid T-shirt "I am a Local, not a Tourist", counting his fishing rods, his digital camera hanging around his neck (along with the bottle opener), wearing those same god-awful white stretchy socks with his black boat slippers and snapping pictures of everything in sight. I can see his face throught the binocs and there is a little tear rolling down his cheek. When he left, he was mumbling (as he often does) something about never posting another dang thing on that stupid forum. Are you people not being nice to him? Don't get me mad!....Felipa

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
Bajalero
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 10:35 AM
Felipa:

Quote:
Originally posted by Pompano
Pompano must have read this and is now sitting out on the boat wearing that old stupid T-shirt "I am a Local, not a Tourist", counting his fishing rods, his digital camera hanging around his neck (along with the bottle opener), wearing those same god-awful white stretchy socks with his black boat slippers and snapping pictures of everything in sight. I can see his face throught the binocs and there is a little tear rolling down his cheek. When he left, he was mumbling (as he often does) something about never posting another dang thing on that stupid forum. Are you people not being nice to him? Don't get me mad!....Felipa

He's probably po'd at himself for missing the once every ten year wide open wahoo bite 3 miles off of of C point early this am

Lero
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 8-31-2005 at 10:37 AM
Hahahahahahahahahhaha

Tooooooooooo Funny Felipa !!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've been saving this for just such an occasion. The Great White Dork on a cave adventure.:lol::lol::lol:
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 10:42 AM

DIverdumbass ? my wife hasn't used that one yet ! :lol

A new one gets past the censors ! :lol:

I'm glad I excite someone ! :lol:
Pompano
Elite Nomad

Mood: Optimistic

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 10:45 AM

ooh...nice shorts, jr.....and love the strap. Felipa

I do what the voices in my tackle box tell me.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 10:55 AM
Yep, that of course is my camera strap!

If you look up gringo tourist in the encyclopedia, there is a picture of me!:lol::lol::lol:

That picture by the way is taken near a place called La Bebelama. Now everyone there dresses like that!:o:lol:
fdt
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Yeah, what if it all goes right

[*] posted on 8-31-2005 at 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jrbaja
is someone who takes offense at being called one.

A tourist is someone who thinks he is cool because he has visited somewhere and then considers himself an expert.

A tourist is someone who gives lot's of advice about somewhere without knowing what they are talking about.

A tourist posts photos of his "friends" and family rather than anything of importance regarding the places being visited.

A tourist realizes how ridiculous a good portion of his postings are and them deletes them after replies are made.:lol:

You may not consider yourself a tourist david but then you probably don't consider yourself a whiner either!:lol::lol::lol:

Jr: I admire your pictures, but you say nothing about them, you do not give an explanation on anything just 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.
That leaves a lot out as oposed to DK that does contribute w/ the story behind the picture. That is a local's opinion;D
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.