Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: La Barca Tales Part VI
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2005 at 05:25 PM
La Barca Tales Part VI

Needless to say, we know all these people. We have lived here the longest and are the only full time residents besides the family.

They come to us for advice, assistance, and "oh my God, what should we do" whining.:lol: They pretty much know my feelings on the matter but Carol's a little more soft hearted than I am.

Anyways, we tell them that if you want real information, talk to the family rather than those who have "influence in Rosarito":lol: And this is because my feelings are that some chicano pendejo living in Hollywood or wherever had to buy a place in Mexico to find stupid enough people that would listen to his crap.:lol::lol::lol:

So last weekend, camera dude has another meeting with the dupes. Some of them were wondering why all the mounds of earth were in front of their houses when the "Social Club" was now in charge. And the water is turned off to all of their houses. And the gate is no longer up and absolutely nothing has changed besides them having smaller bank accounts, no water, and piles of dirt.
The puta informed them that to put the administrater in his place, they need to go to the ministerio publico and say that the administrater threatened them with a gun. At least the neighbors are smart enough to not make up stories.

The mexicans are back parking between the piles and in front of the gringo houses and the weekends again smell good because of beach bbq's with the Mexican people. The group of gringos weren't buying the lieing part so they came to us. Again we told them to talk to the family if they want facts. They apparently were afraid to do this because of whatever nonsense camera dude and the puta had filled them full of.

So, the P-nches risked all and talked to the family.:lol: They were absolutely amazed that these were human beings, sensible, fair, and really nice people. Go figure. And by talking to the P-nche gringos, the administrater realized why they were turned down by camera dude when they said they would go to the meeting.:lol::lol::lol:

So most of the neighbors worked out their problems with the family, and almost everyone was happy with the outcome. They also learned that the piles of dirt are there as a statement, just like we told them. As long as marooons continue to instigate, there will be issues. And piles. And no water!

Yesterday morning, we were woken by the sound of machinery. It was a backhoe and dump truck tearing out one of the old houses above us. The truck driver was very polite when he asked camera dude to move his car from in front of his house. He just didn't want to block him in.

But, as influential as camera dude thought he was, getting a baseball bat was not the answer. The police were on him in a heartbeat. They did give him the time to move his car before taking him off in handcuffs:lol::lol::lol:

The next two hours were spent dumping piles of concrete and const. junk directly in font of camera dudes house. With the puta still inside.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Their attorney showed up, the police were called again, but the piles kept growing. chit for brains paid his debt to society and was released to come home to the biggest mess La Barca has ever seen. Strategically placed directly in front of his house.:light: Influence? Hardly

Some people truly amaze me. Others I expect it from. This couple haven't learned chit so as long as the saga continues, which it will, this story is, To be continued.:bounce::lol:

[Edited on 10/6/2005 by jrbaja]
Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2005 at 05:35 PM

JR...From growing up in So. Cal all my life the difference between Americanized Chicanos and Mexicans is like night and day. Norwalk, montebello, La Puente, Whittier and all the other Chicano enclaves deal with all the attitudes and gang bangers that should be shipped off to Iraq while the Mexicans care about people and are the most caring around. Just got back from Mexico City for 5 days and it was awesome meeting the fine people who inhabit a city of 20 million plus people. Went for the NFL game between the SF 49'rs and the AZ Cardinals. There were over 104,000 in attendance at the game at Aztec Stadium...a new NFL record for attendance!

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2005 at 05:39 PM
I went to El Rancho

and most of my friends are Mexican. Here in Mexico of all things.:o ;D
Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2005 at 05:42 PM

I prefer Baja...much less crowded. Mexico City was insane! Funny though, crazy drivers everywhere but not an accident to be seen....too bad the people in Washington don't have a clue how to drive.

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.
Big Al
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-5-2005 at 09:08 PM
DF Drivers

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not. But, you must be kidding that in DF they know how to drive better than Washington. That's pretty funny!!

The only people more rude and aggressive on the road then a chilango is a Nascar driver.

[Edited on 10-6-2005 by Big Al]
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2005 at 09:29 AM
Taxi drivers between Rosarito and Tj

should be included in this competition, along with Mexican women putting on make-up and talking on cell phones while driving, which they aren't that good at to begin with!
Cincodemayo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-6-2005 at 10:32 AM

Seems that EVERY person in Mexico City had a cell phone stuck to their ear and a cigarette in the other hand! Especially the women....taking pictures with their phones and showing each other the finished picture....laughing and giggling...another picture...more giggling...light another cig....another picture....more giggling....people watching is great aint it???

Don\'t get mad...
Get EVEN.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.