BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Now we know who MARVINA is....................
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 07:56 PM

Ram's horn and all ! :lol:

I still feel guilty that I didn't fast away my guilt last week !? OY ! :(
Baja Bernie
`Normal` Nomad Correspondent

Mood: Just dancing through life

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 08:05 PM

No wonder I like both of you guys.
Again, Dave, when are you re-opening????

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 08:08 PM

somebody close this topic.....:no:
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

More Baja, less contesting!!

Si, si........senior.

and "SAY NO TO DELETING POSTS"
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 08:24 PM

OK Diver, why NO to deleting the junk posts? I was just about to do it...

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 08:32 PM

DK,
This is a comment I have made before.
It's just my opinion that once a series of posts and rebuttals have been made, it leaves the other posts hanging if some are deleted. I can understand when Doug elects to delete or edit for various reasons, but hope we are all adult enough to print what we mean and not need to remove our posts when we later think it will make us look better.
Better for all to have though of that earlier.
I CAN see deleting the entire post when it gets out of hand like this one.
Again, just my opinion.
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by David K
...he attacks me, to get a rise... I am told! Then it seem most of you think it is an equal fight between us, as if we want to... I DO NOT!!!

I agree with you on this, DK !

No hard feelings from me, delete away ! :D
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baja Bernie
No wonder I like both of you guys.
Again, Dave, when are you re-opening????

We opened this last Thursday.

Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 09:33 PM
Dave

Wonderful,
I'll see you on the 26th.

My smidgen of a claim to fame is that I have had so many really good friends. By Bernie Swaim December 2007
Baja Bernie

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 10:17 PM
Diver

Okay, What am I to do? I am attacked out of the blue by a guy who has been banned for attacking others. JR jumps in and says that he agrees with the guy who has suggested that I am crazy and inferred that I am suffering from alzheimers disease. Then Sharks Baja chimes in with his sttement that I am unable to comprehend things posted here--"Bernie does not comprehend the written word sometimes or has trouble taking posts in the proper context, mainly, negative"

Then Doug, rightfully, deleted all of the posts by Marvina (meno) and now the whole thing makes no sense.

Should I delete my post and just leave the two gentlemen mentioned to say anything they wish. Not only that but when David came forward with his comments about me he is also attacked.

This B.S. of attacking anyone that does not agree with them is just getting far to carried away AND FOR WHAT!

It is just not in me to turn tail and run when a couple of little people feel they can attack anyone at will with the understanding that no one can do anything to them.

Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2005 at 11:05 PM

Bernie, you pointing fingers and making absurd conclusions prompted my reply to you. Threatening to embarrass me only exacerbated the initial peeve I may have had.

Am I not allowed an opinion on your original post here, and in this case, a wild guess. Hogwash!

Not much tolerance right there. I really don't get it Bernie, I was not "siding " with anyone.
Your U2U to me was totally off-base and undeserved! Bernie, I'll take "lack of comprehension" over "fool" anyday! Get it?
You were being anything but polite.
Deleting doesn't really take the sting out of insults DK. Why you hurl em at me is your own private affair. Ditto for you Bern.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.