Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Need help in Puertecitos
baja Steve
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2005 at 07:18 PM
Need help in Puertecitos

Anyone have any phone numbes or internet contacts or will be going through Puertecitos I need to get a verry verry important message to a friend that has a house in Pueritecitos. in the next day or so. U2U me.
Thanks
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2005 at 07:54 PM

Baja Steve, I am 15 miles can get through on radio for sure tomorrow but maybe tonight??

baja Steve
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2005 at 08:01 PM

Mcgyver
Can I emai you with the info
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2005 at 08:12 PM

Sure, e-mail desertdigger@direcway.com.

mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2005 at 08:56 PM

Message delivered, via marine radio.

Quote:
Originally posted by baja Steve
Anyone have any phone numbes or internet contacts or will be going through Puertecitos I need to get a verry verry important message to a friend that has a house in Pueritecitos. in the next day or so. U2U me.
Thanks

baja Steve
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-23-2005 at 09:06 PM

Thanks this board is amazing. Are you going to be around Sat aftenoon? I leave Bend in the morning.
wornout
Senior Nomad

Mood: No Bad Days

[*] posted on 11-24-2005 at 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by mcgyver
Message delivered, via marine radio.

Quote:
Thanks

Ah, the power of the Marine Radio. One of these times, give me (wornout on the radio too) a call on Ch 74. We are 7 north of San Felipe and monitor Ch 74, and it may reach. I know most people south of town use Ch 69. Ch 74 will be a little less busy and you won't bother all those on Ch 69.

This Space Available, E-Mail Me If Interested.
mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-24-2005 at 09:09 PM
Marine Radio

:yes:I will do that (call you) some afternoon, I got on to late to night. We can usually relay messages to Gonzaga with out a problem in the day time. As long as they are simple mind you! If you get into those long confusing ones anything can happen. As far as legality, I am legal, mine is on my boat and my boat is aground on the beach :saint:, it has running lights an anchor and I have a lisence for it. We "Gab" :fire:on 22 after calling up on 21, or local Polica is on 21.:?:

mcgyver
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-24-2005 at 09:26 PM
Message deliverey

Da Nada!
See my answer to Wornout.
Boy! some time people forget or turn the mike on by accident and you can get your ears burned! ( where they are in homes) in the days before cell phones lisening to the marine operator was late night entertainment. Puertocitos area does not have a cell tower yet but where I am you can get a signal by driving back and forth along he bluff top! They do have a couple of pay phones at the grocery stores in Puertocitos.
We will be here sat. sitting here on the beach, oh how boring:yawn::smug:

Quote:
Thanks this board is amazing. Are you going to be around Sat aftenoon? I leave Bend in the morning.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.