Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: yellow unimog....
surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 10:30 AM
yellow unimog....

Saw this vehicle stopped on side of highway (not broken) on the way down Saturday and it briefly drove through the Cardon area headed north Sunday I believe....looked very new and very good...didn't get to look at it parked.....bright yellow quad cab with open cargo area....I wish I wish....;D
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 10:53 AM

Somthing getting popular down here are the Penscour ?? - surplus from Switzerland?? Look very much like the Unimog

Several configurations - ambulance - troup carrier ---- Mercedes motor and running gear. lockers front and rear and transfer case locker - impressive performance. Friend has one in Colorado and it goes anywhere

Probably 6-10 around San Felipe now.

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

\"The trouble with doing nothing is - how do I know when I\'m done?\"

Nomad Baja Interactive map

And in the San Felipe area - check out Valle Chico area
Roberto
Banned

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 11:57 AM

The swiss unit is a Pinzgauer: http://www.swissarmyvehicles.com/ .
bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 01:02 PM

Thanks fore the update on the name Roberto

Here's a picture of one a friend of mine has -

A side note - a local Army General saw one in a shop in San Felipe and tole the owner it coiuldn't be painted the color it is as this is the color of Mex army vehicles. (Gen is known for Tequila comsumption so don't know if this is really right)

No Bad Days

\"Never argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference\"

bajalou
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2005 at 01:05 PM
Another vehicle in San Felipe area

Here is another type of vehicle you see in the San Felipe area, locally built - builder has made about 50 of them so far. Called Barney - has to do with Barney Rubble's car on the Flintstones.

No Bad Days

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.