BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: an observation
Fisheater

[*] posted on 11-18-2003 at 10:55 PM

If any of the first stuff in this thread was directed at me, I go news for you all. I have not posted here in a several days, and won't unless I am brought up. Which I have been.

My perspective; I have a real problem with hyprocrisy and will expose it whenever I get a chance. My problems with DK go back to one little comment I made on Baja.net that said something to the effect that he was providing scarce little information lately but had over 1400 posts on Amigo's. That brought and onslaught of e-mails from DK about how I wasn't his friend anymore Da,da, bla,bla,bla. It was obvious that anyone who posted on baja.net was no friend of his. Fine. Here's where the hypocrisy comes in. DK has appointed himself the director of web traffic, yet when others do the same, he is offended, and attacks back by calling those that disagree withhim hate mongers. An obvious attempt to disuade people from forming their own opinions. Hence my recent caca chubasco here. ( The concept that was brought up that I did it to engraciate myself to the people at baja.net is pure fiction. The fact is, I don't give a crap what people think of me, I know I'm one hell of a great person) If it's ok for DK to do it(call names, and direct traffic)why do others get banned for it? I'm not just talking about on Nomad either, it's basicly going on at every baja related site that hasn't taken a stand against him, and in his e-mails. Baja.net, and one fishing related site are the only ones that fall into that group as far as I know. So DK, Jeans, and M can have their little party here. This topic will certainly pop up again here, over and over again, as it did on Amigo's. When it does be sure to let them know where the people who like to have fun,and not take themselves too seriously are welcome. Viva Baja.net.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-19-2003 at 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Fisheater
If any of the first stuff in this thread was directed at me, I go news for you all. I have not posted here in a several days,

< LIES: Minnow and Big Hanging Verga and Fisheater and ?, are the same person, lots of posts the past week, most removed due to vulgarity>

and won't unless I am brought up. Which I have been.

My perspective; I have a real problem with hyprocrisy and will expose it whenever I get a chance. My problems with DK go back to one little comment I made on Baja.net that said something to the effect that he was providing scarce little information lately but had over 1400 posts on Amigo's.

That brought and onslaught of e-mails from DK about how I wasn't his friend anymore Da,da, bla,bla,bla.

< LIES, I sent you ONE email asking why you were saying those things>

It was obvious that anyone who posted on baja.net was no friend of his.

Fine. Here's where the hypocrisy comes in. DK has appointed himself the director of web traffic, yet when others do the same, he is offended, and attacks back by calling those that disagree withhim hate mongers

An obvious attempt to disuade people from forming their own opinions. Hence my recent caca chubasco here. ( The concept that was brought up that I did it to engraciate myself to the people at baja.net is pure fiction. The fact is, I don't give a crap what people think of me, I know I'm one hell of a great person) If it's ok for DK to do it(call names, and direct traffic)why do others get banned for it? I'm not just talking about on Nomad either, it's basicly going on at every baja related site that hasn't taken a stand against him, and in his e-mails. Baja.net, and one fishing related site are the only ones that fall into that group as far as I know. So DK, Jeans, and M can have their little party here. This topic will certainly pop up again here, over and over again, as it did on Amigo's. When it does be sure to let them know where the people who like to have fun,and not take themselves too seriously are welcome. Viva Baja.net.

Anyone who loves Baja, the people of Baja, or exchanging trip stories about Baja... THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE: HTTP://FORUMS.BAJANOMAD.COM

Is that the kind of web directing you are talking about? GOOD!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 11-19-2003 at 11:53 AM

STOP THE DRAMA!
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2003 at 02:03 PM
We are all pathetic

This will be the 815 th post on this bruhaha. And again, when it comes to us argueing about anything and everything,, these are the posts we seem to all be interetsed in. I will give this some serious thought when I am sitting by the turtle pond or in some new cuevas in a few days. NOT!
Anyways, all of the posts that have conflict of some sort are the ones most viewed and replied to. Rather than Natalies or anyone elses pictures. Most interesting.
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2003 at 07:23 PM

J. R. Do you realize that the women Carylon Jones I went to Hi school in Amarillo Texas. She was two years behind me. Those Texans are a pretty good bunch of Poeple/ Skeet/Loreto She looks good in the picture.
Anonymous
Unregistered

[*] posted on 11-19-2003 at 08:40 PM

Yes, but she would look better without the moustache!:D
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2003 at 01:03 AM
Morticia

Skeet, do you realize that I have been in love with her since the first episode? And guess where that Moustache "came" from. hahahahahahah. Yep, still a sicko I am. See ya when I get back. It's off to serpiente country first thing in the morning.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.