Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bruce Leech is da man
Sharksbaja
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 12:14 AM
Bruce Leech is da man

Stuck 1800 miles from our grass shack is bad enough but when you have water problems in Baja things(plants) die very fast. Last year I installed a drip system to manage the task. It's a great setup with programmable times, stations etc. It also works well on low pressure which is the usual story in many Baja locations. When I was there recently I was thrilled to see it performed past my expectations.

When I shut off the pressure system upon leaving the handle broke off the main city supply line. I took some pliars and turned it off ...or I thought I had.

I enlisted Bruce Leeches expertise in helping his fellow Nomad. He reported back immediately that I must have killed the supply of water to the east side of the house somehow.

He was willing to chop up the plumbing and repair it. I was not sure if that was necessary so I asked him if he could instead tie them all together by tapping into the end of anothger drip line run.
Acouple hours later he U2Ued me that the problrem was solved and operating great.
Thanks again Bruce!

Oh, did I for get to mention that he is an invaluble contact in Mulege and takes care of business foir many folks. I enjoy honest people with integrity and brains. He has both.

DON\'T SQUINT! Give yer eyes a break!
Try holding down [control] key and toggle the [+ and -] keys

Viva Mulege!

Nomads\' Sunsets
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 05:26 AM

a great guy...

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 05:52 AM

As I headed north this year, I stopped for a quick overnight in San Ignacio and met a group of 3 from Ca headed down to Conception. There was a man and woman who seemed to be a couple and another single 55ish woman along for their trip. They had tons of questions and I answered what I could. When I suggested that if they needed assistance in Mulege, they should contact Bruce as "he's da man", the single woman got a really smiley, scary look on her face and said "ooooo, sounds like I might need to look him up".

Hope Bruce is OK ?! :lol: She looked dangerous ! :lol:

[Edited on 5-10-2006 by Diver]
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 12:49 PM

thanks Sharksbaja for the nice words. I just got back from the north for a week. I will check your house later today.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diver
As I headed north this year, I stopped for a quick overnight in San Ignacio and met a group of 3 from Ca headed down to Conception. There was a man and woman who seemed to be a couple and another single 55ish woman along for their trip. They had tons of questions and I answered what I could. When I suggested that if they needed assistance in Mulege, they should contact Bruce as "he's da man", the single woman got a really smiley, scary look on her face and said "ooooo, sounds like I might need to look him up".

Hope Bruce is OK ?! :lol: She looked dangerous ! :lol:

[Edited on 5-10-2006 by Diver]

I'm still OK Diver thanks for the referral. we get lots of scary ones here but a lot more really nice people.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.