BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 10 de Mayo
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

Mood: Savoring life while saving the world!

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 09:50 AM
10 de Mayo

happy mothers day..estas son las ma?anitas que cantaba el rey david hoy por ser dia de las madres te las cantamos a ti despierta mama despierta mira que ya amaneciooo ya los pajarillos cantan la luna ya se metio!!!

Live life as well as you can,
don\'t regret the things that once made you smile,
learn from your mistakes,
and thank God for every second he gives you upon this earth.

Visit me at
Http://BajaScents.Scentsy.com.mx
TacoRunner

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 11:53 AM

Feliz Dia a todas las madres queridas.
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 02:03 PM

One of my best Mother's day memories was when we were living south of Ensenada. My daughter's school in Chapultepec had a special celebration in our honor. We were seated on the lawn, under a large shade. The children from every class entertained us with music, songs, skits, while we ate delicious cakes and sipped on cold punch. At the end of the performance we were presented with a handmade craft and a rose that the children had made out of chocolates. It was a very special day for everyone. There were many dads who took the day off of work to attend as well.

Unfortunately Mother's day here in the E.E.U.U. almost seems like a "Hallmark Holiday".

Happy Mother's day all!

P>*)))><

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
sylens
Senior Nomad

Mood: ando bajando

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 05:23 PM
serenade

at 1:30 am this morning across the street awoke us from a sound sleep. the 16 year old son and three of his buddies were serenading his mom. after las ma?anitas he gave mom a bouquet of flowers. then the younguns were off to the other moms. we heard the next one, as it was also in this neighborhood. :lol:

this morning as we wished his mom a happy mother's day we got the full story. she had no idea it was her son. she knew he had gone out with his buddies to do a serenade, but did not know she would be a recipient. he had to holler for her to come out several times before she caught on. lots of smiles. :tumble:

happy mother's day to all.:yes:

lili
bajajudy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 05:34 PM
Fiesta de dia de madres

The amps and speakers have arrived at our neighbors house and it looks like quite a fiesta will be happening. We have a house guest(a Nomad) who is staying on our open second floor. When he first arrived my mother in law was still here so he had to sleep in our camper. I told him that he might want to move back into the camper as these parties usually go until 3 or 4.
The mother who will be honored is 80 years old and one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She and her husband are both healers. All the kids in the neighborhood go to them for cuts and bruises.
Happy Mothers Day. madres de Mexico

JESSE
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 05:38 PM

Feliz dia a la madres, y a las mamacitas tambien!!!:lol:
Oso
Ultra Nomad

Mood: wait and see

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 05:55 PM

Several of my employees were hinting more than strongly that I should let them go early today.

"Mother's Day is Sunday." I said.

"Not in Mexico." they said.

"This is not Mexico." I said.

"But our hearts are in Mexico." They said.

"Maybe your hearts are in Mexico." I said, "But your butts are in the United States."

Guess who caved? ;D

All my childhood I wanted to be older. Now I\'m older and this chitn sucks.
Paulina
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 07:38 PM

Question: Guess who caved?

Answer: Mr. Cave Bear????

\"Well behaved women rarely make history.\" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-10-2006 at 08:08 PM

happy Mothers Day to all of Your Mothers!

I waltzed with my Mother on on 85th Birthday- We went fishing in Loreto in 1970- Taking the Ferry across and down to Loreto for 30 Days of the best fishing in the world.She hung a picture of her with a 250 Lb. duskey she caught with Alvaro Murillo.

Later when she was 84 we took her on a trip to San Gorgiro where she proceeded to catch a 25 Lb. Halabit on a 12 Lb. Bass rod.
She was a Fisherwoman all of her Life.

She pasted away 2 days before her 94th birthday-Looking out the window at the Waters of Puget Sound.
She and I Share the same Birthday- May 17th.

May she rest in Peace where the fishing is always Good!

Skeet/Loreto

"In God I Trust"
SiReNiTa
Special Correspondent

Mood: Savoring life while saving the world!

[*] posted on 5-12-2006 at 06:10 PM

I think it's great that we remember the most important person in our lives...and wel i have learned to value my mom way more because i went away to school and miss her everyday as i was and still am very close to her...she is the most important person in my life and thank god for giving me a mom like her...mamma you are superb!!!!! love ya!
and all mothers in all the world feliz dia de las madres...and a reminder to those of us who sometimes forget how important mothers are in our everyday life...we will not have them with us for ever so enjoy while we do!! they are the greatest friends and we should be the number one fans!!

Live life as well as you can,
don\'t regret the things that once made you smile,
learn from your mistakes,
and thank God for every second he gives you upon this earth.

Visit me at
Http://BajaScents.Scentsy.com.mx

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.