Pages:  1  ..  6    8
Author: Subject: Come invest with us - near Punta Colonet
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pilar2006
Rancho El Tecolote For Sale Mulege BCS Rancho El Tecolote is ideally suited for a person that loves nature, doesn?t want close neighbors, and desires not to be too far from town. For the more ambitious person, it could be a Luxury Guest Ranch!!! for the less ambitious person it will be a nightmare
The well pumps the water into a 15,000 gallon pila or reservoir that doubles as a swimming pool. Wow, your friends and neighbors can swim in your drinking water -- how exciting
..no electricity but is only a couple of posts away from the main lines servicing Mulege. Wow, the owner drops $200,000 into improvements and forgot he didn't have electric. that only costs $8,500. is he a heavy drinker? at least they can't say his lights are on but no one is home.
The clear title for Rancho El Tecolote is held with a Mexican Corporation in which the owner holds 100% of the stock. opps .. you forgot to tell them something .. didn't you.. shame
You can purchase the ranch, either with or without the corporation at no extra cost. Guess this says it all - the corporation is worthless Rancho El Tecolote is being offered for $150,000.00 Dollars FIRM.(Firm, Mexico, Firm - lol) The seller has invested over $200,000 dollars in this project. You will get a lot (a lot of what) for your money!!!
This is my favorite part: Like the owner, this is your chance to make big money like the original owner. Put in $200,000 to get out $150,000, and don't forget your time invested.

Pilar2006 go back and read if you can all of my posts and show you where Attacked your project. I never did because I don't know anything about it. after you stabbed me in the back after trying to help you get off on a good foot here I returned the attack on you personally not on your business. you seem to have a real problem keeping facts strait and also who is helping and who is hearting you.

you have shown me and allot of others buy attacking my Ranch that I have for sale in such a underhanded and devious way just what you are all about. I cant for the world of me figure out how you think this is ever going to make people like or trust you. I really feel sorry for you and your husband starting out on your venture and having to deal with your attitude when it comes to dealing with people. I don't expect this will stay posted very long because you are going to hit the report post again and it will be gone.

good luck in your business and I hope I never meet you.
Bruce

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

jimgrms
Senior Nomad

Mood: its always good

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:00 PM

and i always thought car salesmen were pains i give up pilar no go sell go sell your commune to the suckers from podunk
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:02 PM

Bruce - I came here to introduce an idea and post a property. I didn't come here to fight but when your folks started started throwing mud - I wasn't about to back down! As they tried to offend me I exposed their untrue, half true, misleading and self servicing statements.

Then you came up with
"Pilar2006 I can see you have an attitude problem here." Go back and see if you can figure out why I had an attitude problem! Start with the second post.. and to think members tried to justify the Spam Can Man!

This section is about "Baja Real Estate Available" which is exactly why I'm here. The real question is why are the others here. One would expect Sellers and Buying to be in this section.

If the good folks who made posts having nothing to do with REAL ESTATE in this section had made REAL ESTATE posts in the General Discussion Area they would have been kicked out of this website. So why aren't the abuser of this area subject to the same punishment?

Larry, you are lucky I'm not moderator cause I would delete every comment not related to Real Estate. Boy, we'd be back at Page 1 - where we should be!

Gracias, Maria Del Pilar
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:04 PM

good luck in your business and I hope I never meet you.
Bruce
Bruce R Leech
Mulege Baja
Visit our webpage in Mulege.....

and good luck to you Bruce on your business and I hope my cousins never meet you.
Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:07 PM

Disclaimer I have not deleted or altered any post that I have made on this thread .

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

bancoduo
Banned

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Al G
Quote:
Originally posted by Pilar2006
Al - please help with this one... bancoduo has posted numerous silly comments all off the topic. When this reached the point of harassment I started sending his comments to the moderator, yet he is still here. Why? Is there something I don't know?
Respectfully, Maria Del Pilar

If there was was a limit to "How many stupid things you can say" He (Bancoduo)would not be a Nomad, but this is a liberal board and thanks to Doug one of the best. It is his right of censorship and I think his job is tough and do not envy him.
Got to read more!
Your view of Bob and Susan may be off base. They, like you help Mexican owners advertise and accept no monetary thanks.
Why don't we deal with this off topic.:moon::moon:
Paula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:16 PM

Doug, I completely agree with Lencho.
You do a great job with this board, and I thank you.
But in trying to be fair to Pilar, you have allowed her to offend and malign long time members both professionally and personally.
I hope that if this thread continues you will let the chips fall where they may. The senior members can hold their own, and this woman deserves no aid. Locking the thread is certainly a reasonable option.
Pilar2006
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:18 PM

Bruce -
I just reviewed your property like Bob & Susan did mine. The big difference is I didn't use untrue, half true or self serving statements.

I used only facts.. they are all your words. I didn't change one of your words!

When you didn't stand up for me I figured it was only fair for me to do the same to you folks! If you are going to set the rules for us new folks then you better be ready to live by them or boot out anyone who don't kiss your feet.
David K
Honored Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 6-27-2006 at 09:25 PM

Any thread that requires Doug to use his precious time to edit out things that are not allowed, like personal attacks, etc. should go. Go to 'off topic' maybe, but off the 'Baja' forums.

Doug provides Baja Nomad for FREE and he shouldn't have to baby sit us if we can't be nice to each other.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then turn on your TV!

Anything posted in the classified ads section, like this thread started out as has nothing to do with an opinion that needs to be argued. Something is for sale, if you don't want to buy it then move on... Responces to ads should be limited to questions about the item for sale IF you are interested in it...

Again, this forum is called: Baja Real Estate Available

It is not a discussion forum. Is it really that hard to understand?

I know, I know... b'tching about what others do is fun for some of you, but it all should be deleted or moved off an ads forum, IMHO. ;)

[Edited on 6-28-2006 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Pages:  1  ..  6    8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.